It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man refused service for not wearing mask, goes gets mask so he can shoot his refuser.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

You can be against mandates but how are you going to educate people that masks work, how will we beat this pandemic while bad science poisons these forums? This never needed to be political, this is categorically an issue about education across this country. Some parts of this country believe good education means a good populace, some parts of this country believe that good education means an unruly populous.

Times change things happen, not everyone can understand them. We need to work together to build an understanding, and also this is capitalist America, every business has the right to refuse, everyone has the right to protest. The gas station attendant might not have been following a mandate but his company's policy... So you can be against mandates and that doesn't matter at all in this situation.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Poofmander
a reply to: vonclod

People don't know what having nothing really is, I'm sure this guy is going to be locked up and feel real bad about his crime. I'm sure he really enjoyed making all those decisions leading up to that moment, and that's why he should stay locked up. Because you made those decisions of his own free will which he will now lose and I'm sure he'll be upset.

I don't like any of this, don't like masks, don't like mandates..but, I think people have had it so easy, since the days people actually had to struggle. We are a weak people.

Dear God! I agreed with something you said. The End IS nigh!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Poofmander

I have a feeling we are about to hear about a lot more of these events.
In Canada, today is our first day of Covid passports.

The government is leaving it up to the establishment to enforce these rules.
More folks are gonna flip.
More folks are gonna take it out on the employee.

People need to remember, the worker isn't "dissing" you by enforcing these mask rules.
If a health inspector happened to come by and see maskless people in a building, shopping in close proximity, they could shut the place down.
All because one tit didn't want to wear a mask and the employee didn't feel like getting stabbed for 14 bucks an hour.

All the provinces are different, we have had the passports for a week now, I didn't get one, because I don't agree with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

People don't know what having nothing really is, I'm sure this guy is going to be locked up and feel real bad about his crime. I'm sure he really enjoyed making all those decisions leading up to that moment, and that's why he should stay locked up. Because you made those decisions of his own free will which he will now lose and I'm sure he'll be upset.

I don't like any of this, don't like masks, don't like mandates..but, I think people have had it so easy, since the days people actually had to struggle. We are a weak people.

Over a beer, and some tunes, I'm sure there is plenty of common ground to be found

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Where does it stop? With the Mask? Then with a shot? Then more shots? Then more shots?

How many shots will You take before You get angry?

FYI Im not saying I'm going to go shoot anyone, but people are getting angry.

these people are angry because of their #ty lifes. if its not because of masks its because of greta or soros or biden or blm or muslims or jews and so on…

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Over a beer, and some tunes, I'm sure there is plenty of common ground to be found

No doubt whatsoever. I've been meaning to ask you, who is playing the guitar in your avatar? Looks like Steve Vai, but I've never seen him play an SG...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oweyoueightone2

Because the flu is old and so is the COMMON COLD.

This type of disease is new literally almost 0% of the population had immunity to it that is why everyone can get sick, all at once. We know how to treat it but we don't have enough doctors or facilities for when EVERYONE GETS SICK AT ONCE.

The disease doesn't have to be amazingly aggressive to be lethal, what do you mean is an overworked healthcare system which we knew was effed before this all transpired.

It's amazing that Trump fans didn't blame Obamacare for why the hospitals couldn't handle this. Of we all knew our healthcare system wasn't great and then a lot of people have to go to the hospital that means people will die.

While this is a multi-layered issue it's a very clear line. I really truly believe if more people understood this fact that they might start looking at getting vaccinated or wearing masks.

Nothing happens in a vacuum

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When people are forced to live under tyrannical rule they will eventually go to drastic measures to resist the tyranny. To those whom say the man was mentally unstable, did it ever occur to you that maybe he was just fed up with all the BS?

So would you label the founders of America as mentally unstable because they endured a tyrannical rule and eventually resisted it with force?

I think we will see more of this kind of actions as we continue to allow more extreme Plandemic measures.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Personally, if there was a real justice system...he'd be put to death for taking another's life for such a thing.

Yeah, but he's in Europe. He'll probably get 6 months and have to pick up trash for 2 weeks.

in germany, murder is punished with life imprisonment. that means 15 years plus subsequent imprisonment in custody (optional).

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Masks are kind of a non-issue for me. I think they're kind of silly because 95% of them don't protect anyone, but I don't get angry over them so much (though they do make it harder to breathe, and they're hot).

Now, forced 'vaccines', on the other hand, well...those do make me angry. Especially forced experimental vaccines.

Then, we are mostly on the same page!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think what no one understands is that it was not one nutter, it was the first person.

If you corner an animal or a human there comes a point when they only see one way of defending themselves: Attack!

Society is being polarized and if we don't start building bridges then a lot more violence will follow.

Some of us will take the vaccine forced on them, because they have enough knowledge to take the calculated risk, others won't.

And it is not only the vaccine/CoVid causing the problems, there are a lot of other problems polarizing society.

I don't know what the future has in store for us, but it won't end well: nobody is even trying to find peaceful solutions.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is a misunderstanding...

The guy said i need to get the shot, and the other thought he'd help

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan
I would love to be able to transport people to NK, or old school East Germany, so your sorry butt would understand what Tyranny is. This(mask), is an inconvenience..ATM.

edit on 22-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The one I have been using, get vaccinated, tell people I'm totes fine my DNAs haven't shed off, I wear a mask when asked to, I wear a mask when I'm not sure, I educate people, not present sound bites, and in general tell myself if we can convince enough people to get on board this will come to an end one day. And that's what we all want an end to this, but going forward without a plan or just having a plan that's a "non-plan" and just business as usual is just deplorable and anyone in the boat needs a reality check.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

No doubt whatsoever. I've been meaning to ask you, who is playing the guitar in your avatar? Looks like Steve Vai, but I've never seen him play an SG...

The one and only..Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Is everyone who has been vaccinated responsible for the side effects that others develop ?

If they were willfully ignorant and acted in conflict with existing evidence presented to them, YES. Just like when people get thrown in a jail cell, ignorance is not a defense.

For the record, the evidence existed the entire RNA vaccine was a bad idea going back at least two decades. The only people to say otherwise stood to get extremely rich off a vaccine, and have been sued for lying to the population in the past. The people in the trenches using RNA, studying diseases, and researching would have told you that there was no way in hell that was a good idea because it was not tested enough, and they only actually understand a small percentage of what the RNA segments they use do.

There were people arguing against all this just based on the risk of mutation alone. I am one of them, but that ship has sailed. Everyone who was proven right is still ignored and the mutations we are told (by the authority) are from nature.

Most humans on this planet lack the education to understand the first thing about what RNA is, or how lacking our understanding is of it, and why it was never used in the past. Even if you take out the complications of delivering RNA to a cell, it is still a bad idea.

Elon Musk put it best. With the right RNA could you could turn someone into a butterfly.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas
I think what no one understands is that it was not one nutter, it was the first person.

Perfectly well said...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think it's funny. I'm sick of the hysterical overlords who decree everyone should get stuck and wear a mask.

The mask doesn't work. The virus is 1000x smaller than the pores in the mask, especially the cloth ones.

Mask Karens should STFU and STFD.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

He was forced to do nothing, he left and put on a mask himself and he shot the man waaaay after the first refusal.

This isn't a momentary reaction to tyranny
, I mean guys do you believe in Drivers Licenses? Like it's a free country shouldn't I just be able to just drive this car at 80mph down a road with other people, cuz I'm free to do as I please right.

NO YOU f(_)¢k$ the fact they ask people get licenses to drive vehicles has saved millions if not billions of lives. And that's MANDATED ACROSS THIS COUNTRY. So have your fun with saying cloth is such a big deal to you while my family struggles and continues to die in the hospitals while you complain about cloth and vaccines with microchips in them. Honestly if there were microchips in the #in vax I'd take it and hack em and eff Gill Bates right in the poop tube. Microchips don't kill sh!t healthcare kills

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

So mask people should be oppressed, glad to know ATS is just going fascist, like it never was this way before (pre 2012ish). I dunno I just get upset cuz this place was a big deal for me in my formative years and now it's mostly just kinda scary how quickly oppressive sentiment arrived and stuck around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join