It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds Increase that SARS CoV-2 was Lab Made

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Dr. Chris Martenson (who has a PhD in Pathology from Duke University) discussing how leaked documents point to an increased likelihood that COVID originated in a lab, that the US funded the research, and that there has been a deliberate, sophisticated coverup by TPTB:

How EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology Collaborated on a Dangerous Bat Coronavirus Project

Conveniently, in 2018 NIH was funding the type of research that could have led to the accidental (or deliberate, for that matter) release of SARS-COV2 virus and ensuing pandemic, AND NIH was working with Moderna on mRNA vaccine research for these very types of coronaviruses that they were researching... interesting.

Drastic Research & "Project Defuse": drasticresearch.org...

Excerpt of description/overview from the link:

DRASTIC was recently made aware of documents provided by a whistleblower, which show that EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) in concert wIth the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) attempted to carry out advanced and dangerous human pathogenicity Bat Coronavirus research that would clearly qualify as Gain of Function (GoF), in a grant proposal submitted to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 2018.

First article referenced in the video:

Exclusive: How Amateur Sleuths Broke the Wuhan Lab Story and Embarrassed the Media

This video is just premiering now so watching more of it but wanted to share with the ATS crew to open up the discussion.
edit on 21-9-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

thanks for including this - Fauci has blatantly lied to congress multiple times now. It seems nothing is going to be done because he is in "the club" though...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I don't think these people realize the rest of 'us' have the internet at our disposal and can start connecting the dots much faster than the previous truth diggers could who took months or years to uncover shady stuff and then present it to some off beaten path lecture hall.

I was always in the thought that it came from an unknown, untraceable source, or it was exactly where it came from, Wuhan lab. Either one was plausible, and either one would reveal the truth. So far, one is beginning to start sounding real.
edit on 21-9-2021 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I don't think these people realize the rest of 'us' have the internet at our disposal and can start connecting the dots much faster than the previous truth diggers could who took months or years to uncover shady stuff and then present it to some off beaten path lecture hall.

What good is this new found power if people aren't willing to tar and feather those who lie to them?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

It takes time to build up to a point of tar and feathering ... The American revolution took what, some 25 odd years from the Boston tea party to the actual uprising, the French revolution took many years of failed 'revolutions' until the big one finally happened.

More people need to be brought on board, the mass frustration will grow, one person at a time. It just doesn't happen overnight. Keep finding the truth, and fighting for it. Just don't fall into the trap of liberal complaints and ensure you make well thought out radical analysis.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

With all of the evidence we have seen in the last year, is there actually anyone who believes it was NOT tampered with in a lab??

There is no precursor. Unlike SARS cov 1 and MERS they cannot find anything close.

The closest relative would take approximately 70 years to mutate into what we see now.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm going to stick to my conspiracy roots and call this report bs.
Trillions have been plundered and govs can't backpedal now.
The pcr tests show positive for the flu.
The flu kills.
Just not during the covid plandemic..doesn't even show up...lol
Making sure it looks real is required now.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm still wondering why there is a EUA for vaccines when Pfizer has an approved one?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was telling my friends & family about the BSL-4 lab in Wuhan and likely scenario that it escaped from that lab back in the early days of COVID (wasn't even called that yet), and everyone thought I was a "doomsayer" for stocking up on rice, hydrogen peroxide, hand sanitizer, gloves and N95 masks in January.

Unfortunately almost all of those same people have bought into the experimental "medicine", mandates, and white-knuckle fear this whole time and I am [still, proudly] the black sheep.

It just seems like people wanting government to tell them what to do (begging for authoritarianism? WTF), or they are simply apathetic and refuse to connect the dots (or even investigate the facts).

Somehow we persevere, but I hope more people start to wake up when all of this is STARING AT THEM IN THE FACE

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Conveniently, in 2018 NIH was funding the type of research that could have led to the accidental (or deliberate, for that matter) release of SARS-COV2 virus and ensuing pandemic, AND NIH was working with Moderna on mRNA vaccine research for these very types of coronaviruses that they were researching... interesting.

That is the excuse they used to justify the GOF studies, to develop a vaccine or treatment for when such a virus happened to crop up in nature.

Have a look at this ATS Thread . . .
21st Century Pandemic Timeline

I posted that over a year ago and was working on it before that. I have an updated version elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Kirk sums up how I feel whenever there's more evidence that comes out to support this.

And to think we were all called crazy for using Occam's Razor to connect these dots way back in late 2019 and early 2020 all on our own.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: strongfp

thanks for including this - Fauci has blatantly lied to congress multiple times now. It seems nothing is going to be done because he is in "the club" though...

It's tragic how many top Law Enforcement and Judicial officials are corrupt. It's so rare to see high-profile people like Anthony Fauci be punished with prison, or huge fines.
edit on 9/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

This isn't new.

It's the same old speculation, and this same guy has been saying the same thing, for ages.

For the odds to increase that the virus was man made, there would have to be some new credible evidence presented.

And really, do you think a shares trading huckster would be in the position to have access to that sort of information, most of which is probably located in a laboratory he doesn't, nor wouldn't, have access to, in China?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This isn't new.

It's the same old speculation, and this same guy has been saying the same thing, for ages.

For the odds to increase that the virus was man made, there would have to be some new credible evidence presented.

And really, do you think a shares trading huckster would be in the position to have access to that sort of information, most of which is probably located in a laboratory he doesn't, nor wouldn't, have access to, in China?

Shillin for CCP again?

What happens if you stop?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You mean like the actual paperwork that rand paul presented to Fauci on live television that proves they were funding and carrying out gain of function?

That was MONTHS ago on LIVE TV

Theres TONS of evidence that has been posted, some people just dont like the truth when they see it , no matter how in their face it is

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: chr0naut

This isn't new.

Shillin for CCP again?

What happens if you stop?

No, I couldn't care less about the CCP.

I'm waiting to see some actual evidence. They have sent in two international teams and no-one has presented any evidence.

Not to mention the bat research is as unrelated as the wet market bat soup is.

It's a human adapted virus that doesn't infect bats.

Even with GOF, it doesn't explain how they got a virus from bats that doesn't infect bats. It's a fairly basic thing that if the virus came from bats, it would infect them too.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You mean like the actual paperwork that rand paul presented to Fauci on live television that proves they were funding and carrying out gain of function?

That was MONTHS ago on LIVE TV

Theres TONS of evidence that has been posted, some people just dont like the truth when they see it , no matter how in their face it is

Please post some sort of link to that evidence.

If gain of function research was carried out in the lab at Wuhan, it was done secretly.

The EcoAlliance funding by the NIH was for the collection of samples of bat viruses. Not for the manipulation of them.

The only two papers from the Wuhan lab, unrelated to any NIH work, and that could possibly be considered as anything like GOF, produced sterile viruses with a spike protein from unrelated bat viruses that interacted with human ACE2. The papers showed that the spike protein could potentially be dangerous to humans, but the viruses used were unable to infect or replicate in human cells.

This is precisely the type of research that is required to second-guess what nature may produce and that may potentially cause disease in humans or food species.

edit on 22/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Part of the reason the Chinese were studying the corona virus in bats is because they can carry it without becoming infected. They were studying how bat's immune system keeps it at bay along with how it had jumped to humans from an animal, like bats, and how they could produce a vaccine for it before it became a problem. That was the story to justify the GOF research anyway. However, the Chinese were all on about how great of a bioweapon SARs could be a few years before COVID-19 cropped up in China, so there's that too.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A pandemic scale virus of dubious origins and with biological characteristics not found even among its most closely related natural viruses and with no natural animal host just so happens to make the rounds during US election election. Yup. So natural. NOT!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join