It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following Vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines in Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here is a link to this Public Health report from Ontario.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis Following Vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines in Ontario

It is very recent and has a lot of pertinent data I think should be compared against the rates of these health issues in the general population so we can understand just how much more likely Myocarditis and Pericarditis are for people under 40 that are vaccinated.

Seems pretty clear to me. I do not know anyone, and have never met anyone in my life with heart problems under 40 years old that was not born that way. I cannot imagine there are many walking around in the general population. Sounds about as common as the athletes under 20 I have heard died of natural causes in the past year.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I cant get 'er to download..it's a pdf.
Is it just me?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I opened for me just fine, need to read first, is 18 report, seem and looks official.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Numbers are getting a bit worrying not surprising.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I hope they would stop pushing these vaxs onto young youth and 40+ the data is concerning.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Really?

Canada has experienced 41,570 cases of COVID19 per million of population. A case, by definition is an infection that was serious enough to get diagnosed and treated by a doctor.

www.worldometers.info...

The worst case age group for Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Canada was the 18 to 24 group with a rate of 263 cases per million, with no deaths. For that age group you are 158 times more likely to be a reportable COVID19 patient compared to the national average if you don’t get vaccinated than you are to be a Pericarditis or Myocarditis patient, if you do get vaccinated.

However, the worst rate averaged over all age groups and genders in the population is 28 per million. As a national average, you are 1,485 times more likely to be a COVID19 patient than a Pericarditis or Myocarditis patient.

Why is that worrying?

edit on 21-9-2021 by 1947boomer because: ETA

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So sad. The real trouble will start if/when those who were FORCED to be vaccinated develop serious health problems.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We have not seen anything yet when it comes to the long term side effects to start showing up, wait for the boosters to start been given the side effects will multiply.

My sister in law, was taken to the emergency room after taking the second shot of moderna, she developed a hemorrhage it took a while to make it stop, she had to stay under observation, the problem is that she is already pass childbearing years and she should no be bleeding at all at her age.

She had several test done, now waiting on results.

Now this side effects are hitting very close to home.

link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Really?

Canada has experienced 41,570 cases of COVID19 per million of population. A case, by definition is an infection that was serious enough to get diagnosed and treated by a doctor.

www.worldometers.info...

The worst case age group for Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Canada was the 18 to 24 group with a rate of 263 cases per million, with no deaths. For that age group you are 158 times more likely to be a reportable COVID19 patient compared to the national average if you don’t get vaccinated than you are to be a Pericarditis or Myocarditis patient, if you do get vaccinated.

However, the worst rate averaged over all age groups and genders in the population is 28 per million. As a national average, you are 1,485 times more likely to be a COVID19 patient than a Pericarditis or Myocarditis patient.

Why is that worrying?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Incidence of myopericarditis overall was approximately 10 cases for every 10,000 inoculations."

or 1 cardiac incident per 1000 vaccine injections- THIS IS ENORMOUS !!!

www.medrxiv.org...

link   
Not good if info is true

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

This is a data from a real Canadian Source Site.
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Really?

www.worldometers.info...

Why is that worrying?

That only works out to 4% of the population and when you factor in the crazy amounts of testing, the oversensitive tests, visits to doctors over fluish symptoms based on fear alone, those cases that really needed medical care were likely a lot less. And what about the extra low flu count for last year. Vast majority had little to no symptoms.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Really?

www.worldometers.info...

Why is that worrying?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Incidence of myopericarditis overall was approximately 10 cases for every 10,000 inoculations."

or 1 cardiac incident per 1000 vaccine injections- THIS IS ENORMOUS !!!

www.medrxiv.org...

And that's identified cardiac incidents. There will be others that just felt poorly, went on with life but carry the damage unknown. This should never be allowed to have happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If this data is true than look what is happening in Canada.
Quebec judge rules 12-year-old boy can get COVID-19 vaccine despite father's opposition

A Quebec Superior Court judge says a mother is allowed to have her 12-year-old son vaccinated against COVID-19 despite the father's opposition.

In a judgment rendered last week, Justice Aline U.K. Quach ruled the boy can be vaccinated in accordance with both his and his mother's wishes.

The father tried to use the British UK's vaccine advisory body but the polticans also said 12/15 healthy youth should be given anyways...

They dont care..

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Really?

www.worldometers.info...

Why is that worrying?

If you are a healthy 20 year old who exercises and does what they are supposed to do, then getting diagnosed with these heart diseases would be horrible. Myocarditis is a cause of drop dead heart attacks in athletes with previously unknown conditions, you can find the study if you look for it. Also, the heart does not repair itself (extremely slow). These people are stuck with any damage caused by the vaccine. They are now at greater risks of very serious health complications or heart attacks later on.

The rate of vaccine complications should NOT be compared to the rate of getting COVID when assessing the risk/benefit ratio, that's a fool's argument. If you get COVID the chances of having any type of long term complication is extremely rare, especially for the 17-24 year age range. Acting like COVID is a death sentence is where a whole bunch of people are wrong and making poor decisions based on a false premise.

One aspect I do not see in the data is how many people in these age groups were vaccinated? I assume the younger the age, the less likely they were to get vaccinated. If that is the case, than the rate of complications seems to go up as the age goes down, and the youngest ages would be under represented in the data. In that case it would actually be worse than it looks, even if you already assumed the worst.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Check out this data from our CDC in the US.

Looking at this sample, males 17-24 have on average, a 28% chance of myocarditis from the vaccine. They have less than a 1% chance of “serious complications” of any kind, due to getting covid. It doesn’t make any sense to me, that we’d push the vx on any males in this age group, especially.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

That data from CDC might ruin the narrative that you would have higher chance of getting heart inflammation/myocarditis from covid.

Which MSM had tried to sway.

new topics

top topics

join