It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joy Reid is disgusting. Here is what she should be doing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Today I saw a news story with Joy Reid criticizing all the media coverage of Gabby Petito's disappearance. She said that Gabby's case only got all of this attention because she is white. Because it seems to me that all some people like Joy Reid can do is complain and never actually do anything to affect the change they wish to see, I am a white woman and i will be posting everyday a different missing black girl's story. This is a segment Joy Reid could add into her show if the coverage of missing white women bothers her so much, but we know she won't, because it's not good for ratings, right Joy? Well, I feel a bizarre type of connection with these missing black girls and I don't know why. I have shared their stories on other forums and now I will bring them here. The first missing black girl I will be covering is the case of 13 year old Beverly Ann Ward.

Beverly Ann Ward was 13 years old when she went missing in the early morning hours of July 4th, 1978 from her bedroom in Junction City, Kansas. Here is the NAMUS link for Beverly: NAMUS Descriptions of Beverly vary. Some sources say she was 4'8" and 54lbs, others say 4'3" and 54lbs and not very many think either is accurate. From her photos, Beverly appears to be a normal sized 13 year old girl. I can't find any reason why she would weigh so little.

The night of Beverly's disappearance she was having a sleepover and a friend was sleeping in the same room with Beverly. Beverly was one of 8 siblings. Four family members were present in the home at the time of her disappearance. Different sources say it was a friend who stayed in Beverly's room with her or a relative. All relatives have been cleared by the police. It is believed Beverly was kidnapped from her bed.

Different sources report different information in this case, some sources say that Beverly went missing between 3 and 5am and her mother did not report her missing until 5pm and other sources say that Beverly was reported missing at 5:30am. The earlier time makes more sense to me but it is difficult to know for sure. Much like the case of Asha Degree, which I will cover at a later date, this family was an upstanding, close family full of love.

The circumstances of Beverly's disappearance are as follows:

Early in the morning of July 4th, 1978, the family was woken up by a disturbance outside the home. Several family members and Beverly's friend went to the front door to see what the commotion was. They thought Beverly was with them, but she wasn't. Indeed, sometime between 3 and 5am an intruder had cut the screen to Beverly's window and actually totally removed the screen, throwing it where it was later found by police about 10ft from the house and taking Beverly.

Beverly was last seen wearing a green nightgown. No other clothes were missing and she had left behind the 12 dollars she saved up for camp.

Police had 3 suspects, mostly based on suspicious vehicles seen in the neighborhood. The case quickly went cold. Rumors flew regarding Beverly's church. I will post a link to a site someone made which kind of insinuates that someone in the church had something to do with her disappearance because no one from the church even helped search. Here is a link to that: www.spiritualabuse.org... I won't go too much into that, but that is how I discovered this case, researching missing black girls who have strong connections to their church. There is very little information about Beverly's disappearance and it seems to have gone cold very quickly. The FBI is providing assistance. Beverly would be 56 years old now.

Here is a photo of Beverly:

Washington Times article about Beverly:
m.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 21-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I don't care what Joy Reid says , why should you ?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Reid is worse than disgusting, she is a racist Liberal with an incurable case of Liberal mental illness.

I wouldn’t cross the street to spit on that racist bitch if she was on fire.

The 12 Liberal viewers that still watch her show are just too stupid to know how to change the channel on their tv’s.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Gortex has the right idea. She is a lump of sh!t and her viewers are likely at or below her intellectual level. Ignore her, pity her, but don't worry about what she says. She's an idiot.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't care. Pointing out the hypocrisy and inaction of the liberal victim class is important to me. She is the worst type of racist. Literally complaining about news coverage of a white missing girl yet does nothing to promote awareness of the thousands of missing black little girls in America. She has a platform, if she cares that much she should use it. But that is impossible for people who are perpetual victims like her.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
She gets paid to do this one thing. A professional disrupter. She has no morale integrity. If I paid her 20M to attack Biden once a week for 1 year and cameo in a My Pillow ad she would do it.

Before you judge her though ask yourself; would you go against your views for 20M? Let that stew for a minute. You could have outstanding medical care, amazing home, amazing possessions. Even armed guards everywhere you go. Also friends to hang out with on yachts, beaches. Just enjoying life to the fullest.

This is what we are dealing with. Most can't put integrity over personal security. Having personal integrity is a large bag of rocks.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

She is kinda right about this.

There are a bunch of missing white girls we never hear about so it's not like all missing white girls get so much media attention.
Why did this one make such a splash?

Missing black girl? Crickets...

But ..

Why did we hear about travon martin?
Dozens of black kids are killed in Chicago every year and they don't make world news.

For some reason only certain people are getting attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Very nice!
Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: gortex

I don't care. Pointing out the hypocrisy and inaction of the liberal victim class is important to me. She is the worst type of racist. Literally complaining about news coverage of a white missing girl yet does nothing to promote awareness of the thousands of missing black little girls in America. She has a platform, if she cares that much she should use it. But that is impossible for people who are perpetual victims like her.

I agree with you. The liberal propaganda should be exposed.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Joy Reid is like that voice you hear on a bus say something incredible stupid.....you don't see the one that said it..but for the rest of the day you wonder why that person is so goddamn stupid....Bless her heart. What she suffers from cannot be fixed..ever.
edit on Septemberpm30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The liberal propaganda should be exposed.

Nothing is being exposed it's just being publicised.

This is just another "us and them" thread.

Same old same old.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

While I applaud your actions to find missing children and young adults regardless of race or creed, I'm not sure I understand your motivations here.

If Joy Reid had her way, the MSM would be 24x7 stories about people of color, with zero exceptions. I'm not sure I understand how what you are proposing to do highlights any hypocrisy on her part. It's exactly what she wants.

Forgive me for my lack of understanding here.

If anything, the whole Gabby-Gate thing points out the hypocrisy of the MSM in general. It's a classic example of their prostituting nature. The MSM will print anything that draws clicks, absolutely anything (the "news" value is irrelevant). They're whores. Revenue is their God, and their only God.

Personally, I would have been interested in Gabby-Gate regardless of Petito's race. People have said it served as a "distraction", and I would heartily agree.

Anyway, sorry for being dense here, but perhaps you could help clarify.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Really? You're going to counter Reid's complaint with a case from 1978?!

Every 40 seconds a child goes missing somewhere in the United States. There are more than 460,000 missing children each year. Of those missing children, almost 1,500 of them are kidnapped. (Source: www.creditdonkey.com...)

www.creditdonkey.com...

While I find the Gabby Petito case compelling, I too fail to see why it's getting such massive coverage, while so many others are being ignored.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
With Reid complaining we now know for sure the whole "Gabby" thing out of proportion was planned as a racist diversion.

Too Obvious now as the air blows out of the balloons 🎃

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Joy Reid is a pathetic, sorry, sticking media whore.

If love to see her reaction to your idea. I know she wouldn't do it because she's nothing more than a hypocritical, lying attention whore.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Joy is racist because she's not pressing the Brian Laundrie part !!!!!!

(yeah "Laundrie" with an "ie") roflmao 🤣

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Really? You're going to counter Reid's complaint with a case from 1978?!

Every 40 seconds a child goes missing somewhere in the United States. There are more than 460,000 missing children each year. Of those missing children, almost 1,500 of them are kidnapped. (Source: www.creditdonkey.com...)

www.creditdonkey.com...

While I find the Gabby Petito case compelling, I too fail to see why it's getting such massive coverage, while so many others are being ignored.

The point is that there are historically many such cases that Reid ignores.

And the reason the Petito show is so front and center is ... get this ... RATINGS!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

No, that's not the point.

It's too late for the OP's 13 year old girl, who was abdicated in to 1978. It may not be too late for other missing young girls/boys and other women like Gabby Petito, if they received even a fraction of the same public exposure and input as Gabby's case did.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: incoserv

No, that's not the point.

It's too late for the OP's 13 year old girl, who was abdicated in to 1978. It may not be too late for other missing young girls/boys and other women like Gabby Petito, if they received even a fraction of the same public exposure and input as Gabby's case did.

why don't you do something about it? Start a foundation, make a web site, make a poster or two. Or you could make a post on ATS and complain why nobody does anything. Whichever.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
She is kinda right about this.

There are a bunch of missing white girls we never hear about so it's not like all missing white girls get so much media attention.
Why did this one make such a splash?

They have to be pretty. No one cares about missing fat white chicks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join