It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction post - Based GOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Randall McClure. I'm here on ATS to share my spiritual journey that began in 2019 and is still continuing. I'm finally at the point where I can share freely and experience the supernatural with others. It is a blessing from GOD and I'm humbled and honored with the opportunities given to me. I'm excited to bring people onboard and give back the same way things have been given, with love. Check out my future posts when you get the chance!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BarsTheLegend

Welcome to ThunderDome, Randall.

You'll find others with similar interests here.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hi There "BarsTheLegend", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice Another section of fun that includes how to Contact Staff: make Alerts, and help maintain the General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it desrves, so make sure you've got content and your thoughts on it.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS... (BTW, a secret on your Pix uploads, always make sure they are only of these three; jpg, gif, png... a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted).

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

There's a lot of great spots many of ATS "mighty fine creative minds" 'like to hang out at, and one of them is the "Short Stories" forum. You'll be blown away by the ATS talent. I like to hang out there myself!

Anyway... Take your time and enjoy. ATS is a pretty large place, if you have any questions just ask anyone in staff.

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarsTheLegend
Hi, my name is Randall McClure. I'm here on ATS to share my spiritual journey that began in 2019 and is still continuing. I'm finally at the point where I can share freely and experience the supernatural with others. It is a blessing from GOD and I'm humbled and honored with the opportunities given to me. I'm excited to bring people onboard and give back the same way things have been given, with love. Check out my future posts when you get the chance!

Hi Randall McClure. I'm Doctor Hibbert.. Hee hee hee.. I'm not allowed to play a doctor on a tv cartoon anymore, but I do like to possess people on the internet.

Now I'm afraid it's terminal. hee hee hee.. But I have a jab for you. Have a seat.

(read as: cure my liver failure, and I will believe)

(otherwise known as: hello there stranger)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
There seems to be a new surge of Christians on here lately, which is very encouraging. But not everyone will find it encouraging.

Trolls used to complain (I haven't seen the argument lately) that the terms of ATS forbid proselytising. This is true, but "proselytising", in the sense of the T&C means trying to promote a specific organisation, campaign, etc. Everybody who posts on ATS is promoting a viewpoint, so there can't be anything wrong with that.

A quick guide to some useful subforums,
"Conspiracies in religion" ought to be the place for any contentious arguments on religious issues.
"Religion, Faith and Theology" can be found in the "Offtopic" half of ATS. The old description of it, before they dropped the descriptions, was "Discuss all things spiritual, and share your own faith-based experiences". That looks like the ideal place for what you want to do.
I use it a lot for Biblical exposition; See this "Index" thread; Ten years of Bible threads and other stuff

Also useful are "Predictions and prophecies" and "Dreams and predictions". The difference is supposed to be that the first is for discussing predictions that other people have published, e.g Nostradamus. My Revelation threads are located there. The secnd was intended as the home for any "predictions" that members developed on their own account.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join