It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peyton and Eli Monday Night Football

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Okay so Ive used to be a huge NFL AND NCAA football fan but these last few years just stopped following it as much, except for the home teams. But listening to Peyton and Eli in the background, and is so much better than anything any announcers or networks do on either the NFL and college.

They have learned or know every play doesn't have to be described. It damn sure isn't as irritating as some of the other games I've listened to. Learned a few things too so far.

Hell Its good to get away from all the other stuff for a little bit.
edit on 20-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am enjoying the Mannings’ commentary. Now they just need to edit their end zone to say “End Wokeism”

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cleverhans
I am enjoying the Mannings’ commentary. Now they just need to edit their end zone to say “End Wokeism”

Yea I hate that crap..

The best thing is it isn't polished they are basically just talking during the game.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I love it. Just pure football talk by people that actually played the game. I love Tony Romo and Joel Klatt as well. This is a great show, dont change a thing!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

As if Peyton would ever be that stupid. By NOT saying anything, and being wildly popular....he IS saying volumes.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Okay so Ive used to be a huge NFL AND NCAA football fan but these last few years just stopped following it as much, except for the home teams. But listening to Peyton and Eli in the background, and is so much better than anything any announcers or networks do on either the NFL and college.

They have learned or know every play doesn't have to be described. It damn sure isn't as irritating as some of the other games I've listened to. Learned a few things too so far.

Hell Its good to get away from all the other stuff for a little bit.

I watched it with my son as he was interested in their opinions.
He called it the forehead and muppet show.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
First time Ive listened a complete MNF game completely other than a Falcon game in years. Most times I just can't stand the announcers and/or the game sucks and I start channel surfing.

If the networks were smart they would do this, instead of having national announcers have 1 former player or coach rep for each team. I've heard enough of Chris Collinsworth to last 10 lifetimes.

Hell, let one of teams radio broadcast teams do color and play by play,

Romo is okay and there are a few guys who are okay, Romo would be great in a setting like this.

new topics

top topics

join