It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a single person has gotten an FDA approved Comirnaty vaccine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
I don't know what has you on the verge of a heart attack here. Their freaking vaccine was only approved a MONTH ago.

The "differences" probably have more to do with packaging, inserts, bottle labels, and maybe (just a guess) the bottle it's in and the containers the bottles are in than what's in the vaccine.

You really haven't proved otherwise.

I think I'll call myself tomorrow.

Please do!

Again...let me know when you can prove me wrong. I have my call recorded so I hope you will too. Wouldn't want to just have you spewing lollipop gang BS here.
edit on 9/20/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

In my view, you are the shills.

Their manufacturing was set up for the emergency use. Now they have to switch it. They're probably about done.

They'll be shipping with the new labels as soon as they've shipped out the ones in the pipeline soon.

And they'll be administering the ones with the new labels when stockpiles are used up. They do expire

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Their manufacturing was set up for the emergency use. Now they have to switch it. They're probably about done.

They'll be shipping with the new labels as soon as they've shipped out the ones in the pipeline soon.

And they'll be administering the ones with the new labels when stockpiles are used up. They do expire

Then please explain to me, per FDA EUA guidelines how Moderna, J&J and AstraZeneca are still available.

And please...use the actual guidelines, not your interpretation or ignorance.

What you have just admitted is these are not the approved vaccines being given.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Then please explain to me, per FDA EUA guidelines how Moderna, J&J and AstraZeneca are still available.

WTAF are you blabbing about?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I'll record it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Obviously something you don't understand.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'll record it.

I look forward to it!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Obviously something you can't explain.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why is it that only a privileged few are aware of this, thanks to VASA CROE?

Why isn't CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN/MSNBC/WGN/NYTimes/LATimes/CHiTrib/WaPost letting viewers and readers know that the vaccine they've been getting from PFIZER is NOT THE ONE THAT IS NOW FDA APPROVED???

WHY ARE THEY NOT REVEALING THIS?
edit on 9/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They will ship it when ..

Its on the Mandatory School vaccine list...

No Lawsuits then as they become immune to them...

Riouz

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Obviously something you can't explain.

Ha...this whole thread is a easy to follow, almost paint by numbers type of thread that includes links and everything.

If you can't follow it, not my issue. Will wait for your recorded call.

Until then I won't be engaging any more lollipop gang posts.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
SIDE EFFECTS ARE STILL BEING TESTD

Im sorry, but anyone who gets this is an idiot.

VACCINE INFORMATION FACT SHEET FOR RECIPIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
ABOUT COMIRNATY
These may not be all the possible side effects of the vaccine. Serious and unexpected
side effects may occur. The possible side effects of the vaccine are still being studied in
clinical trials.

Revised: 23 August 2021

Trials are ongoing at least until 2023. I mean, who knows what will happen before then. Maybe they have to extend it because NONE of these vaccines are working like they should and are causing problems all over the damn place.

So to the OP, you are correct in everything you said.

Oh by the way, the FDA says this:

WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) OR
THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Under the EUA, it is your choice to receive or not receive the vaccine. Should you
decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care

Oh really?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
1:47 to 2:17 in this audio of my call will show that they specifically state Comirnaty and Pfizer-Biontech Covid-19 Vaccine are legally distinct with "certain differences".....Feel free to listen to the whole thing.

What are these differences? Nobody knows!

Nobody is taking the approved vaccine people!

Again.....anyone that can prove me wrong I will happily listen.

Nobody has gotten the approved vaxx!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
We need to be careful too with finding 'sources' online........because these government entities and other bootlickers are literally changing websites as they go along.

When you find things you need to SCREEN SHOT and save. Also, save things to web archive.

They know we are catching on to their gaslighting. No other country on this planet changes their language like we do. The leftist progressives in this country literally change definitions to English words to fit their narrative. Which is why everyone should have a hard copy of an OLD dictionary. And why you MUST screen shot things.

People scream for "show me the proof"........sadly, if you have not already saved it from months, years ago......and then go to a website to look for it....'they' may have already changed 'evidence'.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So....pharmaceutical formulation only means the type of delivery system.....as in a specific form:

a medicinal preparation administered in a specific form, such as a tablet, linctus, ointment, or injection.

So sure....the formulations are both injectable forms...

This is getting ridiculous at this point.

They are basically using semantics to pull the wool over on everyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Perhaps this can help?

What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

Once submitted, FDA will evaluate an EUA request and determine whether the relevant statutory criteria are met, taking into account the totality of the scientific evidence about the vaccine that is available to FDA.

FDA LINK

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join