It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You still believe that nonsense do you? is that why in the UK they are vaccinating 12/15 healthy youth whom arent "High Risk"?

I said that is where they should have stopped... you seem read my post incorrectly over and over.

Its been fun but I think we played this one out as far as it will go, so have fun and I'm off to the gym.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No they will just keep changing the goalposts. After 85% they will move to 90 or 100% vaccination.

No you don't understand...

85% of the high risk is only 15% of the population. We got there quickly with that 15% group and that is where we should had stopped out side of 100% choice.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

100% vaccination wont end this. You can not compare this virus to smallpox. The restrictions and passports arent going to end at 100%, 95%.
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If you go to vax the high risk as you claim than there is no need to vax the largely healthy population. That would make no sense. If the vaxs work good if they dont and if there are more and more booster shots i am sorry but i am not going be for that let alone these passports.
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

If you go to vax the high risk as you claim than there is no need to vax the largely healthy population. That would make no sense. If the vaxs work good if they dont and if there are more and more booster shots i am sorry but i am not going be for that let alone these passports.

You vaxxed the high risk and let the virus run its course with the healthy population as if you are under 50 and healthy the virus isn't much of anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And vaxing healthy population is wrong. Let alone the side effects like heart inflammation and others in healthy people and that is what is happening in Canada. There is a report of a number of youths getting heart inflammation following the second dose.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

I don't appreciate the crass language - is it really necessary?

In any case, you have a TYPO in your title - how does this happen? I can understand a typo in the main text, but the title?

Other than that, we all know the 'vaccine' is not about health, it's about control. Once they have gauged how easily people can get vaccinated, they have enough data to start microchipping the populace (populous? populus? population?) of this planet - in my opinion and estimation, THAT is what the vaccine is ULTIMATELY all about (but of course they want to make a few bucks on the side every time they advance their agenda, because 500 trillion is not enough).

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

So what will these low vitamin D people going to die from?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina
Oh wow, I didn't even realize.. I'll fix that right now! Thank you for pointing it out. My apologies if the crass language is brute for you. I did create this post while pretty heated.

edit on 21-9-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Dang autocorrect

edit on 21-9-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Dang autocorrect

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

And vaxing healthy population is wrong. Let alone the side effects like heart inflammation and others in healthy people and that is what is happening in Canada. There is a report of a number of youths getting heart inflammation following the second dose.

You know there is a lot we can agree on, but what bothers me the most is extremism towards anything while seeing extremism they agree with as OK.

It is hard to debate with anyone with this type of perspective.

You talk politics and about 120 million are on each side of the coin, and about 90 million liberals have gotten the jab, and about 50 million conservatives have done the same thing. This means there are 10s of millions of liberals that do not want the jap and 10 of millions of conservatives that got it. I truly believe if Trump had won those percentage would be reverse, so its political in many ways, but it isn't a conservative against liberal event even though our current Goverment wants people to think that.

When I post on something I'm really posting against extremists views and that is about it...

What you posted above agree with you 100%, why not let the young healthy get the virus and move on, its that damn simple. The high risk are vaxxed and protected better than not having anything, so lets move on and let the virus do its thing like any virus would do. Most that have died from the virus represents only 15% of the population of the high risk which is age and preexisting conditions. That is what the vaccine should be for and everyone else can just get the damn virus and we can all move on to normalization.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you for this important update. As long as you are never licensed to practice medicine, never make an contribution to public health initiatives, look after your own health and don't impact anyone else's and nobody other than a very special demographic listens to what you say, I'd say you're doing the best you can. Well done, you..

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Blame basically ourselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I just want to know, what are we going to do about, besides discussing on forums?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

probably get depression and kill themselves during another lockdown , no sunshine and if you live somewhere in northern hemisphere that have SAD then its likely you will be depressed enough to feel like suicide

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: Xtrozero

I said read not heard... Heard is the BS videos in BitChute etc...lol

Got me there... So what you "Heard" thru the grapevine holds more water that what one may "See and Hear" via any video source/platform.... Sorry but your logic on this runs a bit thin... I mean you're welcome to try again and explain yourself further... It's common to misread or be misunderstood easily...after all were just punching out a few keystrokes and trying to form an opinion/understanding of one another...

So by all means.... "Educate Us"

I do like using real scientific studies. There is like 5 in progress for Ivermectin right now.

That's great... feel free to post those studies and break them down for us...

How sick were you? Did Ivermectin really help or did your body do it on its own? Do you think you would have died if you didn't take Ivermectin? How old and healthy are you normally.

If you thought you would had died just think what the vaccine might have done to help prevent that. If you got that sick while still being vaccinated then you wouldn't most likely be with us today if you didn't get it.

How sick was I... the sickest I have ever been in my 47 years of life... None of us are promised tomorrow... could this sickness have killed me... Yup it sure could have.... I'm 6' and by the time I went into the hospital I weighed 110lbs... I couldn't eat and crap was just coming out of me... So yup... I was that sick bud... I lost alot of weight. Thankfully I ket it out of my lungs using my nebulizer and silver biotics and peroxide steam treaments...

I din't start to recover until I started the Ivermectin... so I suppose you can take that for what its worth... believe it or not.... I'm the one who lived thru this and have kept a daily journal since it started... So what you think holds little to no weight on the matter... As far as my health goes... I've battled health issues for the last 15/20 years.... I wouldn't say I'm very healthy at all, but by all my natural holistic approaches.... I'm surviving...

As far as your Vaccine thoughts or propaganda goes... There is no way in hell I would take that garbage... it wouldn't have lessened my symptoms, but the odds are very high the whackcine alone would kill me...

So please... can you go over every ingredient listed in the vaccine/vaccines and then tell us how they are supposed to work inside the body and cell.... I'd actually like for you to read/list the contents of the vaccine insert for me/us.... I "Consent" to being "Informed" by you on every aspect of these vaccines.... (This should be good)

So that is what the scientific studies are figuring out. A drug doesn't do all, so is it good up front to prevent getting any reactions, good in the middle to prevent serious reactions, or late stage to help keep you alive. It will not do all three, so that is what they are seeing exactly where does it help and how with zero bias involved.

Dude I'm all for "Scientific Studies".... but I have no use for "Scientism" and many of the studies out there are easily flawed with bias and $$$ in mind... So again... please educate me with all the scientific studies that back up your claims...

Personally I think Big Harma and Prescriptions suck.... Ivermectin is the first "Drug" that I have put in my body in 15 years.... I'm a natural holistic only kind of guy these days.... after my own "Studies/Resaerch"... I fired my Doctors and the Sickcare System years ago...and treat myself... (I went to the ER bcuz I knew I needed an IV... thankfully I got out of there with some Ivermectin... because it did actually do what so many are saying it did for them...)

So here I am Day 33... and yes still dealing with the radom rotating symptoms.... but I keep pressing on thankful to have never put their supposed cure (which is the poison/death certificate.... for those who decided to participate in the trial which runs thru 2023)

I seriously hope and pray for health over you.... That jab...if you took it and didn't get the placebo is doing some serious damage to your cells and health.... I'd seriously suggest you start giving and ear to some of these folks (Doctors, Nurses, Scientists etc etc) who you may think are kooks, that have been warning folks that ADE is probably coming...

If you can and know how to detox and fuel your body with healing foods/medicine... then Id hghly suggest you look into that and get on top of that...

or I suppose we could flame war on ATS.... which I have no interest in doing....

Peace Homie....

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaPaTaco

Got me there... So what you "Heard" thru the grapevine holds more water that what one may "See and Hear" via any video source/platform.... Sorry but your logic on this runs a bit thin... I mean you're welcome to try again and explain yourself further... It's common to misread or be misunderstood easily...after all were just punching out a few keystrokes and trying to form an opinion/understanding of one another...

So by all means.... "Educate Us"

I have found most BitChute videos run on the extremist side of topics and it could be they are more click bait than true. I typically look into the person in the video too and many times they are not well received by the community that knows what they are talking about even though they tend to throw out a long list of titles and academic titles, and I'm being somewhat kind in my statement here.

I do follow a few people, but I didn't just randomly pull them off the net because I agree with them. The people I follow I spent a good amount of time looking into and over a period of time they earned my trust to want to listen to them.

I also review the studies many of these videos might reference and they actually, more times than not, are referencing them incorrectly, but most people will not actually read the study for themselves.

I also look at what is being reported around me at the state and local level, and how any of this is personally affecting me within my family, friends and co-workers which is a good number of people. I'm also open to anything as the data takes me.

I do like using real scientific studies. There is like 5 in progress for Ivermectin right now.

That's great... feel free to post those studies and break them down for us...

I din't start to recover until I started the Ivermectin... so I suppose you can take that for what its worth... believe it or not.... I'm the one who lived thru this and have kept a daily journal since it started... So what you think holds little to no weight on the matter... As far as my health goes... I've battled health issues for the last 15/20 years.... I wouldn't say I'm very healthy at all, but by all my natural holistic approaches.... I'm surviving...

We will see what the studies show too. I'm not against Ivermectin in any way, just don't know where it would work and if it actually helps and not just a correlation.

As far as your Vaccine thoughts or propaganda goes... There is no way in hell I would take that garbage... it wouldn't have lessened my symptoms, but the odds are very high the whackcine alone would kill me...

Well hasn't kill me or anyone else I know, has done anything to anyone I know past a sore arm, and a few felt sick for a couple of days. So who knows, glad you got the anti-bodies now, but I for one would rather have less of a go with the virus then you did.

Dude I'm all for "Scientific Studies".... but I have no use for "Scientism" and many of the studies out there are easily flawed with bias and $$$ in mind... So again... please educate me with all the scientific studies that back up your claims...

Well good, lets run some studies and really get down to where Ivermectin works for us... I written in the past on how incorrect studies can go anyway the person's bias leads it even when the person isn't trying to be bias, so we need to do it right and not just believe BitChute videos. You have a personal experience so that is good, but there has been a rash of people recently that have died to the virus trying the same thing as you did, so I would like the studies..

I know there isn't a lot of common ground between us, but I'm sure we can find some.

Cheers

edit on 22-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Before I respond... I appreciated your humilty...even tho yes it sounds like there may not be a whole lot of common ground... but we both want the same thing I hope...for ourselves, family and fellow man... and that is "The Truth" and "Good Will"

Now onto your responses...

I have found most BitChute videos run on the extremist side of topics and it could be they are more click bait than true. I typically look into the person in the video too and many times they are not well received by the community that knows what they are talking about even though they tend to throw out a long list of titles and academic titles, and I'm being somewhat kind in my statement here.

I do follow a few people, but I didn't just randomly pull them off the net because I agree with them. The people I follow I spent a good amount of time looking into and over a period of time they earned my trust to want to listen to them.

I also review the studies many of these videos might reference and they actually, more times than not, are referencing them incorrectly, but most people will not actually read the study for themselves.

I also look at what is being reported around me at the state and local level, and how any of this is personally affecting me within my family, friends and co-workers which is a good number of people. I'm also open to anything as the data takes me.

I don't have a lot to argue against or about there.... just know...since this is our first time interacting... I'm not your average ordinary everyday kid or "Most Folk"... I've spent most of my waking days in some sort of "Study" and "Research" these last 15yrs. (My life depended on it... and it's served me and others very well...) So I'm not just a "Bitchute" Youtube" watch a video or 2 here and there then post and boom think I've found the truth....

Like you it sounds... I dig deep... I search out the entire matter of things... In doing so... I've found the world typically is not anything near what they present to us as truth... (IDK where you stand on all that... but typically TPTB.... just take what they say and flip it and you'll stumble onto where the truth really stands)

As far as this entire Plandemic goes... It's been B$ from the jump.... with a preplanned "Solution" (Order Out of Chaos)... but we could talk for hours on that.... so I'll jump to the next quote.

We will see what the studies show too. I'm not against Ivermectin in any way, just don't know where it would work and if it actually helps and not just a correlation.

Obviously I wasn't against it (which is saying a ton... cuz I don't do Big Harma...literally... I don't even take Ibuprophen or the likes.... I'm 99.9% Holistic.... that .1%... well I dropped some Ivermectin...lol of which I still have 5 pills left... Didn't take the full regimine..)

As far as not knowing if it works or helps.... How could you... you didn't try it or use it... Do you know anyone personally who has??? I know "Myself" and my brothers 18 year old son... He took it and was better in 3 days... Knocked out his main symptoms.

So for me to take it.... you can be assured I did my deep dive research on it and felt the Doctors and Nations who are using it with success was enough anecdotal evidence for me.... I didn't have time to wait on some flippin study.... Honestly it's not how I live my life... (Altho I do look at studies when researching something new)

I've found in my own personal health care/journey that anecdotal evidence has gone a very long way... when I get it from trusted sources with plenty of testimonies and research.... You maybe wouldn't believe how much I have tested on myself.... some with great success... others with minimal to none... Every body is different. as is every ailment...so it's not a one size fits all sort of thing or way of treatment....

Did the Ivermectin work for me? Yes it did.... My dosage was 3 pills a day. I took 1 on the first day to test for reaction, 2 on the 2nd day... 3 on the third... (Can't say I liked how I felt) so I cut back to 1 pill for several days... When my major symptoms subsided... I stopped taking it and went back to just my standard natural forms of treatment...

Well hasn't kill me or anyone else I know, has done anything to anyone I know past a sore arm, and a few felt sick for a couple of days. So who knows, glad you got the anti-bodies now, but I for one would rather have less of a go with the virus then you did.

Dude.... trust me when I say... I am glad you have had no reaction... for many (Thousands/Millions worldwide) that has not been the case... You know my 53 yr old cousin died in April... He had a short lived "2 Day Flu" and then bleed out for no apparent reason.... gone just like that... I still say he got the vaccine and none of us know it.... I know he OK'd it for his Dad in the nursing home... So it has me questioning.

I've heard so many horror stories... read about them and watched so many videos from those adversely affected.... from family members who lost loved ones hours to days or weeks after the first or second jab... So many testimonies from folks... nurses, doctors etc tec willing to blow the whistle.... Please tell me you did a bunch of research before you stuck that needle in your arm.... Tell me you are informed about every ingredient that got injected into your body before you did it.... Tell me you understand mRNA tech, or CRISPR tech.

I mean I understand "Why" you did it, if you did it to protect your health and the health of others around you.... but I have to say from my research.... that isn't what these vaccines do and or were meant for... I personally believe they are "The Bioweapon"

Tell me you know what Antibody Dependent Enhancement is...as you were informed of the risk and you decided it was worth it.... Please tell me they read you the entire vaccine insert... You must have been given informed consent before you rolled up your sleeve... (IDK how they did tho... the insert is intentionally blank...)

So dude... even tho we may not have much common ground... I wish nothing ill on you... I hope and pray you see no future reaction or health decline/autoimmune ADE response.... This is why I suggested doing some form of chelation, cell cleansing...or whatnot... because there are no longterm studies on these jabs... We're only now in the phase 3 trials.... You folks who took the jab are the trial subjects...running thru 2023....

Well good, lets run some studies and really get down to where Ivermectin works for us...

Pretty sure those studies have been done... Ivermectin is an old pretty safe drug... I think the reasons you're never going to get those studies per say for CV...is its not part of the agenda.... Ivermectin is suppressed...and from what I "Hear" (take it for a grain of salt) Merck has another drug planned instead of Ivermectin...that will cost several hundred per pill instead of pennies on the dollar...

Can I verify that info as of yet??? Nope... but it wouldn't shock me.

You have a personal experience so that is good, but there has been a rash of people recently that have died to the virus trying the same thing as you did, so I would like the studies..

I think you're gonna have to do those studies yourself... deep dive research...and trust no man!!! Let God Be True!!!

Peace Homie

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

As far as this entire Plandemic goes... It's been B$ from the jump.... with a preplanned "Solution" (Order Out of Chaos)... but we could talk for hours on that.... so I'll jump to the next quote.

My big concern is 15% of the population has suffered 85% of the deaths and severe conditions. For most COVID cases it is not much of anything while others suggest its the worst flu in their life, but for the 15% that are the old and high risk it is some serious crap, no joke for them. That is where the vaccine really plays out the best. The rest is all political...

I personally don't fear either the virus or vaccine, I'm 61 and healthy, but I don't want to 10 round match with it either, so I got the vaccine with zero reactions with it. Just a personal situation for me.

I'm 99.9% Holistic..

I know a few people that were 100% Holistic and it didn't work out well for them...

I get that... I think of myself as 100% Holistic as I see it all as the same on both sides. Not something I wish to debate but I see good and bad from both sides of it all. I take everything on a case by case bases, there are some bad drugs out there, some that I know are just to create profit with not much value in them, but there are a lot of good drugs too. Big Pharm and FDA can be flawed, but there are a lot of scammers on the Holistic side too. I take two drugs, Celebrex that helps with joint pain and Testosterone shots since being 61 my levels are that of a 9 year old girl.

As far as not knowing if it works or helps.... How could you... you didn't try it or use it... Do you know anyone personally who has??? I know "Myself" and my brothers 18 year old son... He took it and was better in 3 days... Knocked out his main symptoms.

I know no one, but what I do know is it has never been tested for other things beside de-worming. I don't think it would kill you, but I fear people are going to say that is all they need if they get COVID bad and so think it will help them 100% and maybe it doesn't.

Dude.... trust me when I say... I am glad you have had no reaction... for many (Thousands/Millions worldwide) that has not been the case... You know my 53 yr old cousin died in April... He had a short lived "2 Day Flu" and then bleed out for no apparent reason.... gone just like that... I still say he got the vaccine and none of us know it.... I know he OK'd it for his Dad in the nursing home... So it has me questioning.

That is where I see extremist narratives creeping in. Saw it with the virus and now with the vaccine. Sorry, I just do not believe it and my local data says otherwise so I trust what I see at the state level. Even Israel isn't seeing anything like that and they are really monitoring everything to the extreme.

The virus is 20 times worst than the vaccine and people say how weak the virus is but that vaccine will kill ya, just not buying it unless real data comes forward.

Pretty sure those studies have been done... Ivermectin is an old pretty safe drug...

Its not really about its safety, it is about its effectiveness.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My big concern is 15% of the population has suffered 85% of the deaths and severe conditions. For most COVID cases it is not much of anything while others suggest its the worst flu in their life, but for the 15% that are the old and high risk it is some serious crap, no joke for them. That is where the vaccine really plays out the best. The rest is all political...

I personally don't fear either the virus or vaccine, I'm 61 and healthy, but I don't want to 10 round match with it either, so I got the vaccine with zero reactions with it. Just a personal situation for me.

And that's where it should reside.... "A personal choice"

I could challenge your %'s above, but I don't think either of us want to debate... I know I don't... but I would say "Most" of it is political... The Virus even amogst "The So Called High Risk" still only has a .1% KO rate...

We're talking 99%+ recovery rate... and they shut down the world and instilled so much fear into folks... Why???

Well they have a NWO Political Agenda and they're going with it full bore...

I know a few people that were 100% Holistic and it didn't work out well for them...

I'm 100% too... but I did take that Ivermectin... I think what really helped me was nebulizing silver biotics and doing peroxide steam treatments... It never made it to my lungs where it does its main damage

I take two drugs, Celebrex that helps with joint pain and Testosterone shots since being 61 my levels are that of a 9 year old girl.

That actually made me laugh... As far as your joint pain goes... have you ever tried Cannabis Oil...??? (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN etc etc) Testosterone can be a bit tricky, but there are also natural ways to raise levels...

I know no one, but what I do know is it has never been tested for other things beside de-worming. I don't think it would kill you, but I fear people are going to say that is all they need if they get COVID bad and so think it will help them 100% and maybe it doesn't.

You may be right... alot of people might just say "Ivermectin" then drop the mic.... but again I am not most people... I am a truther... I dig and dig... I reasearch to the hilt... I've done my research on Ivermectin... I chose it over Hydroxychoroquine as well as The Vaccine.... not that I would have ever entertained the idea of the vaccine, but I went into this whole thing trusting in my 15 years of personel health care and knowledge and faith in Christ to get me thru.... Did it hit me hard and did I battle back??? You betcha.... but now I have the natural antibodies... which always trumps (no pun intended) anything injected to illicit an antibody response...

BTW nothing is 100% fool proof.... Even the vaccine doesn't claim 100% efficacy

That is where I see extremist narratives creeping in. Saw it with the virus and now with the vaccine. Sorry, I just do not believe it and my local data says otherwise so I trust what I see at the state level. Even Israel isn't seeing anything like that and they are really monitoring everything to the extreme.

The virus is 20 times worst than the vaccine and people say how weak the virus is but that vaccine will kill ya, just not buying it unless real data comes forward.

Friend... that is what you have chose to believe as regards to the Virus vs The Vaccine... Not everyone who takes it is immediately going to die or see an adverse reaction... Sometimes it takes months to years down the road for them to bring forth the damage they have done....

You are aware of ADE correct??? It is a very real thing... as is the increased instances of Cancers alredy appearing (Not my opinion, but rather what Dr's are seeing and saying) Autoimmune Disorders, Prion Diseases, people even testing positive for HIV after taking the vaccine... Myocarditis, Bells Paulsy... Siezures...etc etc etc... so many adverse reactions have been reported to VAERS (which only sees 1% to 10% reported) as well as other worlds reporting systems... The numbers are glaring... Were talking well into the Millions of adverse reactions... That's not counting what may come down the line in the folks who have yet to present any such side effects...

Same goes for even normal vaccinations.... problem is... These vaccines are not your "Normal" vaccine.... they should have never been labeled as such...

Israel is a whole other animal we could get into...

Its not really about its safety, it is about its effectiveness.

I'd say it's about both... and from all the Doctors I've listened to who are actually treating their patients with it with a very high success rate.... it seems rather safe and effective to me... (peer reviewed CV studies aside)

That's my take partner....

edit on 22-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I could challenge your %'s above, but I don't think either of us want to debate... I know I don't... but I would say "Most" of it is political... The Virus even amogst "The So Called High Risk" still only has a .1% KO rate...

Its easy to look up. 93% of deaths in America were 55+ in age. 65+ is about 16% of the population, so about 85% of deaths is 65+

25 years and under account for .2% of deaths. Yes that is point 2... crazy isn't it.

That actually made me laugh... As far as your joint pain goes... have you ever tried Cannabis Oil...??? (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN etc etc) Testosterone can be a bit tricky, but there are also natural ways to raise levels...

I tried a number of them and didn't really get much out of them, even with CBD I didn't notice anything, but I do know some people swear by it. Remember I also drink whiskey and smoke cigars, so don't count on me being a health nut anytime soon.

Friend... that is what you have chose to believe as regards to the Virus vs The Vaccine... Not everyone who takes it is immediately going to die or see an adverse reaction... Sometimes it takes months to years down the road for them to bring forth the damage they have done....

How do you know there is damage years down the road when no one has had it that long to suggest? A lot of what is out there is fear porn...

So both the vaccine and virus produces the same spike protein, but the virus does it at an exponential level and over a longer period of time, so if all this above may come from vaccine proteins then its a hell of a lot worst with the virus if that is what you are look at.

The virus also kills of air sac cells and that is what kills people who can't get it under control.

With the vaccine the mRNA lasts about a day and is gone, then the protein lasts about 3 weeks at best if the body wasn't trying to get rid of it so it is well under 3 weeks. These are known 1/2 life for both long before the pandemic and vaccine. The vast majority of the protein stays deep in the muscle unless they injected it in your vein or something like that. It also goes to the lymph nodes. The sore arm is the body attacking it and the swollen lymph nodes is them scooping it up too.

If you do not see something within a few months then there really isn't anything there to do anything, so years later...OK

Also, don't get me started on VAERS

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join