It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Millions of people got the vax because in most countries they have no choice got it? they either have to take it or they would lose their job.

I had never seen a vax where you were threaten you have to take something or you would lose your job. That is not choice.

You do know there is a difference between RNA and protein... Reread a number of my posts again. Not sure why you can't understand what I said. RNA does nothing but make protein then it is gone.

I had being following about the mRNA in the mid 2000s.

RNA does nothing but make protein then it is gone

I wouldn't believe that.

BUT when people suggest the vaccine is killing millions, doesn't work, sheds protein, etc etc I find I need to step into the conversation.
Of course you do because your the one defending Pharma here and you dont like to hear stories when people post stories how these mRNA vaxs are causing side effects or yet still get infected despite being fully vaxed.

As for the vax doesn't work. Looks like the third booster shots is not doing much to stop the transmission...
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Your the one in this thread defending Pharma and Pshot.

Your so called research is very one sided with a ton of bias

Your the one defending Pharma by suggesting these vaxs dont cause alot of side effect and the only side effect is just one and than goes away.

When you know that isnt even true.

There are people who have headaches that had lasted for days and weeks.

you just do not trust anything that doesn't fit your narrative

Your narrative. Why claim that RNA wont have side effects?

RNA is it is not a drug that will have side effects

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Millions of people got the vax because in most countries they have no choice got it? they either have to take it or they would lose their job.
I had never seen a vax where you were threaten you have to take something or you would lose your job. That is not choice.

As I said, a bad Goverment doesn't mean a bad vaccine too.

I had being following about the mRNA in the mid 2000s.

Then why can you not understand that RNA is a molecule that accomplishes one thing in making protein, and that it has an extremely short life in doing so. What else do you think it does?

I wouldn't believe that.

Well what else does it do...lol it is very simple...

BUT when people suggest the vaccine is killing millions, doesn't work, sheds protein, etc etc I find I need to step into the conversation.
Of course you do because your the one Pharma here and you dont like to hear stories when people post stories how these mRNA vaxs are causing side effects.

If they are true that is fine if they are just BS then no...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

As I said, a bad Goverment doesn't mean a bad vaccine too.

Sure because they actually care about your safety as much their promises that they never keep?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Your the one defending Pharma by suggesting these vaxs dont cause alot of side effect and the only side effect is just one and than goes away.

I'm not defending Big Pharma, I'm saying the vaccine works and the side effects are about what we would see with other vaccines. Maybe in time I'm proven wrong, but then maybe in time you are proven wrong. We can sit back and eat popcorn watching.

When you know that isnt even true.
There are people who have headaches that had lasted for days and weeks.

I didn't say there were no side effects...geez 3 or 4 times now? I said the side effects are created by how the bodies immune system reacts to the protein. The body doesn't care about the RNA, it reacts to the protein and sometimes a body's reactions do hurt the person in some ways.

Your narrative. Why claim that RNA wont have side effects?

Because RNA doesn't...

edit on 21-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

and that it has an extremely short life in doing so. What else do you think it does?

You're an example of someone watches and trusts fauci/MSM to much.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm not defending Big Pharma, I'm saying the vaccine works and the side effects are about what we would see with other vaccines. Maybe in time I'm proven wrong, but then maybe in time you are proven wrong. We can sit back and eat popcorn watching.

I had take a number of vaxs before in my life and i dont remember a vax that can cause heart inflammation. Or serious reaction like BC.
heart inflammation is not something that should be taken as lightly.

hepatitis a&b vaxs dont have the same side effects as these ones do.

but then maybe in time you are proven wrong

Really proven wrong how Pharma defender? by the skewed stats you posted from MSM articles how 96% in hosptial are unvaxed and the MSM never shares that full data publicly?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I said the side effects are created by how the bodies immune system reacts to the protein

Not even close. And since you defend Pharma i doubt you will respond to those women who had reported and are experiencing heavy periods after the second dose vaccinations.

The fact still stands in many other countries whatever you like it or not there are a number of people forming private groups about the side effects of these vaxs which you defend.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Because RNA doesn't...

And previously u stated that you arent defending pharma when considering that you just claimed RNA doesn't have any side effects?

The women who had reported heavy periods after their mRNA/Viral second dose vaccination might disagree with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sure because they actually care about your safety as much their promises that they never keep?

I'm not happy with our Goverment, they can't do thing more wrong even if they tried. I support people who do not want to get the vaccine 100%.

It does bother me when someone is high risk and they fear the vaccine based on not so good information and in their case they should really think about it. The virus is no joke for the high risk.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The women who had reported heavy periods after their mRNA/Viral second dose vaccination might disagree with you.

That is caused by the body's immune reaction to the spike protein, not the RNA...RNA spits out its protein and is gone, doesn't even leave the injection site. Most of the protein stays there too, but the body can have any number of reaction as its immune system energizes to the protein.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Governments in many other countries arent giving people a choice. Either you get vaxed or your lose job and if you have side effects from the vax you arent able to sue them.

I saw at a pharmacy before some get vaxed they have to sign a three page paper.

It does bother me when someone is high risk and they fear the vaccine based on not so good information and in their case they should really think about it. The virus is no joke for the high risk.

You seem to be heavy today on defending Pharma her.

they fear the vaccine based on not so good information

No different from the Mainstream News Media Claiming that they are safe and effective right? while downplaying the side effects like you seem to be doing here.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No its caused by the vaxs.

You just showed me that your defending Pharma here. I had being following those reports by some women because i know someone who is close to me that they had being vaxed and they now issues.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Governments in many other countries arent giving people a choice. Either you get vaxed or your lose job and if you have side effects from the vax you arent able to sue them.

I saw at a pharmacy before some get vaxed they have to sign a three page paper.

True, and I disagree with it fully. Very stupid approach, once they vaccinated 85% of the high risk Biden should have just said we accomplished our goal in protecting the high risk, and not push it after that while sending our kids back to school to pass it around once the high risk had some protection. If they did that more people would be vaccinated today...

You seem to be heavy today on defending Pharma her.

My belief that the virus is no joke for some groups has nothing to do with Pharma, so give that a rest...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

once they vaccinated 85% of the high risk Biden should have just said we accomplished our goal in protecting the high risk

No they will just keep changing the goalposts. After 85% they will move to 90 or 100% vaccination.

No different from the Mainstream News Media Claiming that they are safe and effective right? while downplaying the side effects like you seem to be doing here.

Its what you are claiming here not me. You claim the RNAs are "Safe" Its what the MSM has being claiming that since the rollouts.

Many of side effects dont get reported.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You're an example of someone watches and trusts fauci/MSM to much.

I hate the guy... I voted Trump and I'm a libertarian/conservative. I defended Trump for 4+ years go read my past posts.

Try again.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

vaccinated 85% of the high risk

You still believe that nonsense do you? is that why in the UK they are vaccinating 12/15 healthy youth whom arent "High Risk"?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I really dont believe you are conservative.
No offense there.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I had take a number of vaxs before in my life and i dont remember a vax that can cause heart inflammation. Or serious reaction like BC.
heart inflammation is not something that should be taken as lightly.

hepatitis a&b vaxs dont have the same side effects as these ones do.

Have you ever seen a vaxx monitored like this one where every person out of billions is like watched for reactions...lol
Who really knows... maybe the 275 people out of 4 million in Israel had undiscovered minor Myocarditis before the vaccine...We talking only 275 people here, but everyone is probed and checked after the vaccine, so who knows.

I don't know, so I'll wait to see. I do think people are playing the same game that was played with the virus where a person has an issue and its blamed on the virus or vaccine.

Someone positive with COVID and shot in the chest = COVID death
Someone dies any which way and they had the vaccine in the last 6 months = vaccine death.

See how they both just play to a narrative?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I really dont believe you are conservative.
No offense there.

Go read my past 14 years of posts then decide. You will not find one liberal post in me out of my 32,000+.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join