It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream of La Plama Volcano Erupting Now.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i wish they would go wide angle once in a while. i would like to see where all this lava is going.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

All the rocks on the left side are gone now. I'm waiting for the ones on the right to go... This son of a gun is looking angrier and angrier.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

lol..funny you should say that! ive been waiting for the right side to let loose!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

lol..funny you should say that! ive been waiting for the right side to let loose!

Those flows must be eating too because another rock came up in the center and just got melted away.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

cool to watch..like warm water pouring over a cube of butter..takes some time.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
that whole center will be gone soon!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I keep waiting for The Eye of Sauron to appear above it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

that whole center will be gone soon!

there it went!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
see how all the debris from the eruption above is funneling into the fissure below? makes me wonder if the two will meet.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
just to save you all going back looking for the feed

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Been following this guys updates on youtube. If you like to see what it's like on the ground and not just the news channel feeds its quite good

PS: Just saw another one of his vids was already posted in the thread earlier. Just caught up

edit on 24-9-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I was watching the feed and someone said that hardened rock can't be melted by lava flow.

Not sure if that's accurate or not though....I haven't looked it up at all.

Those flows must be eating too because another rock came up in the center and just got melted away.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ya, they are both eating away at that mountain.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Activity at La Palma has increased and new volcanic vents have appeared. More people are being evacuated, even firefighters are evacuating, from the area and all flights to and from La Palma have been cancelled... More pyroclastic material and ash is being spewed from the volcano and new vents that have appeared overnight as more explosions are occurring.

It doesn't look good. If this continues and the activity continues to increase there are more chances that could cause half of Cumbre Vieja to slide into the sea and cause the largest tsunami ever known in the history of mankind. Let's hope it doesn't happen, but people should keep an eye on this, more so anyone living in the East coast of the U.S. and any island, or areas that are close to the Mediterranean and Atlantic ocean.

edit on 24-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add video and comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This Volcano is Cooking Now
La Palma: the cone of a volcano is in danger of collapsing
Maybe if we offered it corrupt politicians and msm it would please the gods and stop. In the least , it would be entertaining

edit on 9242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

As seen from Space
Current Active Volcanoes
edit on 9242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Are you serious offering them as a sacrifice would be inflammatory, Etnas blowing as well, I'll have a check on Vesuvius it was doing something a few months back.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There is zero chance of this causing a mega tsunami or even a tiny tsunami, no need to fear monger.

While locally devastating, this is a tiny volcano compared to others around the world. Activity has increased, however even if it increased by a factor of 100, it would not be a threat to cause the landslide and subsequent tsunami.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

i agree, many people are operating under faulty data.
i cant blame them, this data has been pushed heavily.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Heat signature showing up offshore,

Heat Sources Detected

The troubling aspect to this is clear: If the volcano is erupting a mile from shore up on the hill, and is now also erupting out in the ocean, then the entire area between those two points is clearly subject to the eruption, and that could cause the island to literally SPLIT APART.

Way I see it if the eruption spreads diagonally to southwest its an indicator of larger magma pool than some may have thought which may prolong the EQs and vibrations which can only worsen risk.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join