It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon Openly Calls for Public shaming unvaxxed Americans Just Like With Trump Voters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So someone whose mother and father were probably victims of being singled out and harassed, as well as his whole culture is now advocating that other people be singled out and harassed and shamed ??

Imagine that, Don Lemon is a shill, and a disgusting human being, utterly un self aware.

Trash will do trash things

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Lemon is a joke, as is Cuomo. CNN ratings are in the gutter. People are tired of the gaslighting and BS.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oh you snowflakes. A late night dude that nobody watches triggers you, LOL.There as another one that some suppers trump supporter cried about. FCD went all snowflake when this guy said something bad about a republican... It is pretty funny.
Snowflakes, the lot of you lol

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
That guys is a joke and a poor excuse for a man, we should have him on board and use covid shot darts for target practice. I am sure he will enjoy the jabs been thrown at him.

I wonder how much money pharma is giving him for the propaganda.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lemon is a joke, as is Cuomo.
a reply to: Vasa Croe You are too though, as are all of you trumpians. Just throwing that out there. Whether you know it or not, most Americans think YOU are nuts

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
CNN’s Don Lemon openly had an a segment on his show in which he insisted that unvaxxed Americans are “stupid” and people should “start shaming them.”

Which makes you question are CNN journalists even vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population? because what CNN Don Lemon did is just pathetic and not legal.

You know they are treating these vaxs as a victory a bit early. It took Israel just six/seven months for fully vaxed people to end up in the hospital and growing surge of covid cases despite being fully vaxed.

I really dislike what CNN & Don Lemon did here. Its clear Don Lemon was reading it off a script what his bosses told him to say.
Full Video of the Segmant

IMO, Don Lemon is one of those human beings whose demise would bring more CHEERS than TEARS.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Lemon is a joke, as is Cuomo.
a reply to: Vasa Croe You are too though, as are all of you trumpians. Just throwing that out there. Whether you know it or not, most Americans think YOU are nuts

Go dress like a girl or something.....oh wait...you do.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think it's way past the time to PUBLICLY SHAME MEDIA TALKING HEADS EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

Get in their faces, PUSH BACK>

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I think it's way past the time to PUBLICLY SHAME MEDIA TALKING HEADS EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

Get in their faces, PUSH BACK>

Even better, make them barricade themselves inside the Capitol building with Pelosi and her gang of evil wrong-doers...for life. Make our taxpayer-owned building a prison for them!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The moral of this story is never take any advice from someone who is morally bankrupt, like Don Lemmon. And don't feel bad that you didn't.

Agreed.

But there is only one problem….

There are a lot of other morally bankrupt half wits that take his word as gospel.

So true, and that is where the real damage seems to come from. Like the Pied Piper, soon there is a majority of people who listen, then it becomes quite difficult to fight back.

I feel like that is precisely where we are headed.....it'll come down to comply and change beliefs, or literally fight back.......both come with some heavy possible consequences...

I don't know what I'll do, but Im determined to stand my ground to the end..

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Meanwhile while riding in my tow truck listening to the scanner I hear calls go out referring cardiac issues where the vaccine is specifically mentioned. Today there were two of those in my quaint town.

An 18-year-old went into cardiac arrest and died days after receiving the vaccine. 911 dispatch didn't specify which vaccine.

Also, a young woman was having cardiac issues and shortness of breath after receiving her 2nd shot from the vaccine. They did not specify whether Moderna or Pfizer.

Don Lemon can suck it. I'm hearing these calls on 911's freaking dispatch calls.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

The more i am hearing about the side effects the more just maybe. A number of these journalists they themselves haven't being vaxed with the actual vaxs.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

CNN's ratings are plummeting with no Trump to blast, BLM fading
away and most people not buying anything that comes out of
their newsroom. This is the mentality most little rich girls left
behind in middle school. I'd have Lemon crying like a little bitch
with just five minutes of conversation.

These people are so far gone they're like aliens.
edit on 18-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Congrats on not getting banned again yet. I was sure it would have happened already.
You are silly.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Lemon is, well, a lemon.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I dont see what comments like his are supposed to achieve, it certainly wont encourage people to get vaccinated.

It's like calling someone stupid and then expecting them to have a civil discussion with you.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I do like the part where he brings up following the science, then doesn't even think to factor in those who have recovered from Covid and don't need the shot. You know, because of "science".

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This true issue in this vaxing thing is they all eventually come back to Trump. Unvaxed... it's Trump. Not complying to government... It's Trump! The sun came up this morning... It's Trump. Where are the huge amount of anonymous leaks ( mosty untrue).

Lemon/CNN is scared that Trump will return to Washington to finish the work he started.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Lemon wants to bang Cuomo so bad and I think the feeling is mutual. They are like 2 friendless high school girls talking about the mean girls in class.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

unvaxxed Americans are “stupid” and people should “start shaming them.”

My question is: how, without vaccine passports, are they ever going to be able to tell who is and who is not vaccitnated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join