It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circular Logic from Fauci

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xandback
The problem is that healthy people go to hospital without symptoms

Guess it's boredom that drives this parade...

Yes, as long as people keep playing the game the "crisis" will continue in their minds, validating the perverse efforts of the mainstream media.

The PCR tests are the cornerstone of the fraud.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime
Fresh laid manure, just this morning. Dr. Fauci appears on a D.C. area radio station to explain the benefits of the jab, and how we may be stuck with COVID forever. Or not. Whoddathunkit?:

“If you look at the people who do get breakthrough infections who have been vaccinated, generally not always, but mostly, they get mild disease or even asymptomatic disease. So the one thing that vaccination does, it protects you against infection. And when and if you do get infection, it protects you against severe disease. So the advantage of vaccines, even in the arena of the delta variant is overwhelmingly beneficial,” Fauci said.

wtop.com...

Even asymptotic disease…. isn’t that why they initially said COVID was so dangerous, because most infected people were asymptomatic? So the unvaxxed are asymptomatic; no fever; no coughing, not even the sniffles…but they can pass it on. But vaccinated people have the benefit of the vaccine because…um…it helps them be asymptomatic. Maybe I’m splitting hairs here, but if one is asymptomatic, isn’t that just another way of saying you don’t have “severe disease”?!

And secondly, “So the one thing that vaccination does, it protects you against infection.” But “….when and if you do get infection”?! Either the jab protects you or it doesn’t!

I know, I know: just shut up and get the jab.

"Doc! Doc!"

"What seems to be the matter?"

"I think I have the COVID, doc!"

"Ok, why do you think that?"

"Because doc, I feel just fine!!"

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

🤣🤣😂. Nice!

<< 1   >>

join