It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circular Logic from Fauci

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Fresh laid manure, just this morning. Dr. Fauci appears on a D.C. area radio station to explain the benefits of the jab, and how we may be stuck with COVID forever. Or not. Whoddathunkit?:

“If you look at the people who do get breakthrough infections who have been vaccinated, generally not always, but mostly, they get mild disease or even asymptomatic disease. So the one thing that vaccination does, it protects you against infection. And when and if you do get infection, it protects you against severe disease. So the advantage of vaccines, even in the arena of the delta variant is overwhelmingly beneficial,” Fauci said.

wtop.com...

Even asymptotic disease…. isn’t that why they initially said COVID was so dangerous, because most infected people were asymptomatic? So the unvaxxed are asymptomatic; no fever; no coughing, not even the sniffles…but they can pass it on. But vaccinated people have the benefit of the vaccine because…um…it helps them be asymptomatic. Maybe I’m splitting hairs here, but if one is asymptomatic, isn’t that just another way of saying you don’t have “severe disease”?!

And secondly, “So the one thing that vaccination does, it protects you against infection.” But “….when and if you do get infection”?! Either the jab protects you or it doesn’t!

I know, I know: just shut up and get the jab.
edit on 17-9-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Second point

edit on 17-9-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Grammar; thought expansion

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

It's really pretty simple to explain. This is how communism works. Or if you prefer, baffle them with Bulls*it. An even more apt description also comes from the USSR: manipulative disinformation.
edit on 17-9-2021 by billxam because: added information

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The problem is that healthy people go to hospital without symptoms

Guess it's boredom that drives this parade...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Yup!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

Even asymptotic disease…. isn’t that why they initially said COVID was so dangerous, because most infected people were asymptomatic?

I thought they initially said it was dangerous not because of people being asymptomatic, but because it takes a couple weeks after you contract it before it kicks in and you start feeling the effects/showing symptoms.

Personally, I don't remember hearing any mention of 'asymptomatic' until a few months later.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

from another thread:

If you get vaccinated, you won't get sick, if you do, you won't go to the hospital, but if you do, you won't get super sick, but if you do, you won't die, but if you do, it's because of those damn antivaxxers!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

“… but because it takes a couple weeks after you contract it before it kicks in and you start feeling the effects/showing symptoms.”

That’s just another way of saying asymptomatic. I remember them saying very early on—March last year?—that the lockdowns were necessary because people were asymptomatic. I think the most often cited figure (their best guess, really) was that 90% of the infected were asymptomatic. You could have it and not even know it because you didn’t feel sick, but still pass it on.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I just don't think of the 2 as being the same thing. You don't hear people say, "I was asymptomatic at first, but then....."

I don't know about the official definition, but I think of asymptomatic as being that you never showed symptoms.

eta: Apparently it does apply to both. I just don't think of it that way.

An asymptomatic infection is one in which a bacteria, virus, fungus, or parasite has invaded the body but has not yet caused any symptoms (like fever or a cough).

Your body may fight off the invader and you may never know it was there. Or, you may develop symptoms of the illness after an asymptomatic phase.

www.verywellhealth.com...

edit on 9/17/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I just don't think of the 2 as being the same thing. You don't hear people say, "I was asymptomatic at first, but then....."

I don't know about the official definition, but I think of asymptomatic as being that you never showed symptoms.

by definition isn't everyone on the planet asymptomatic before the aren't?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Trust The Science he says over and over - BUT - Can you Trust the people behind the Science ?

UNTIL DEATH DO US PART STORY OF BILL GATES, ANTHONY FAUCI & JEFFREY EPSTEIN - EPIC MOVIE

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Have to have a modicum of an education to parse why getting the vaccine is the smarter choice over not getting it.

Sadly, about 25% don’t understand how data analytics work.

Carlin said it best:

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Have to have a modicum of an education to parse why getting the vaccine is the smarter choice over not getting it.

Sadly, about 25% don’t understand how data analytics work.

Carlin said it best:

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

You got the Stupid mixed up

George Carlin on fear of germs

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

“… but because it takes a couple weeks after you contract it before it kicks in and you start feeling the effects/showing symptoms.”

That’s just another way of saying asymptomatic. I remember them saying very early on—March last year?—that the lockdowns were necessary because people were asymptomatic. I think the most often cited figure (their best guess, really) was that 90% of the infected were asymptomatic. You could have it and not even know it because you didn’t feel sick, but still pass it on.

Another reason that immunity testing should be a priority over antibody testing. They admit the antibodies from the shot wane fairly quickly, T-cells last much longer, even for years.

So if so many of the unvaccinated were infected in the very beginning, pre vaccine, spreading COVID like wildfire, and if the number of unvaccinated recently surged, to the point that all the hospitals were filled to the brink, everyday for months, all over the U.S., then the show is over.

They report that 75% of Americans are fully vaccinated. Add in all of the Americans that know they had COVID, then factor in all those asymptomatic cases, where they did not know they had been infected by COVID, and we should be looking at a country with near 90%+ immunity. Herd immunity accomplished.

But they are resisting, discouraging, and ignoring the immunity testing, while pushing and insisting on antibody testing, because they can't let the people know the truth. They have to keep pushing that fear button, so they can keep people locked up and locked down. Got to keep us afraid, divided, and easily controlled.

We have played their game long enough. It is time to take our ball, and go home.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I think we’re saying the same thing, Broken. You can be asymptomatic—for hours, days, a week—and pass COVID to others without anyone knowing it. But you can also be asymptomatic for hours, days, weeks (depending on which source makes the claim) and then go full-bore with the obvious symptoms.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Star for ya! Yep. In the link I posted, Fauci claims we “won’t have herd immunity” until 90% of the population is vaccinated! I recall him saying last year, before the vaccines came out, that we wouldn’t reach herd immunity until 65% either had the vaccine or had recovered [and had naturally acquired immunity].

They keep moving the goalposts. But I’d bet you’re right…we’ve already reached herd immunity; the only thing they’ve got left is fear.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Star for ya! Yep. In the link I posted, Fauci claims we “won’t have herd immunity” until 90% of the population is vaccinated! I recall him saying last year, before the vaccines came out, that we wouldn’t reach herd immunity until 65% either had the vaccine or had recovered [and had naturally acquired immunity].

They keep moving the goalposts. But I’d bet you’re right…we’ve already reached herd immunity; the only thing they’ve got left is fear.

Why Did Fauci Move the Herd Immunity Goal Posts?
— Scientists play a dangerous game when they tailor factual statements to promote policy goals - December 29, 2020

Late last week, Fauci told the New York Times that new science had changed his thinking on the herd immunity threshold -- but he also admitted that his statements were influenced in part by "his gut feeling that the country is finally ready to hear what he really thinks."

Specifically, the fraction of people who would need immunity to SARS-CoV-2 (either through vaccination or recovery from prior infection) to extinguish the spread of the virus was initially estimated to be 60% to 70%. In recent weeks, Fauci had raised the percentage: from 70% to 75%, and then to 75%, 80%, and 85%.

Allow me to quote verbatim from the article, titled "How Much Herd Immunity Is Enough?":

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci said. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85."

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtcrimeIt's not about logic,it's about humiliation.The vaccinated spout this crap,no matter how ridiculous it is.The 'ruling class' must be doubled over laughing at these useful idiots.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

edit on 17/9/2021 by glen200376 because: Doubled post

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They have us so conditioned and controlled, they don't even have to hide their lies, disdain, and deceptions anymore.

They piss on our heads, and no longer even try to pretend it is rain. Worse yet, is they seethe with anger, stick their finger in our faces, and with hostility, threaten us with punishment, if we dare not do as we are told.

We were raised up believing in patriotic Americans that had the courage to live, fight, and die, for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That was damn easy to believe in and to espouse, when we were riding on the coattails of others.

Where is that courage, determination, and love for country, when we are the ones to live, fight, or die, for those same qualities of life that we took for granted for all those decades?

America. Land of the free. Home of the brave.

A lie or an illusion?

Take a page from the book of the overlords. Make sure your children can speak Chinese. It may be the only chance we can give them to survive the world we are handing over to them.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic. Pre-symptomatic is when you don't feel any symptoms at first but then later exhibit symptoms.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join