It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Virus Pandemic. Prove Me Wrong.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: shaemac

Ummm, you know they actually DID NOT walk into the US right? They are camped out on the border.

Your OP seems to suggest that they just walked into the country. A wee dramatic?

Yes, they walked in. There is video.

BUT that is not the point.
This is in the disease forum for a reason: There is no deadly pandemic of a virus, because if there was.......I laid it out in my OP. Prove me wrong, please.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why aren’t people from Central America and Mexico doing the same? Is it because they know it’s no better here anymore than if they just stayed put?

Obviously the Haitians floated ashore. Did they use all of those vacant Carnival cruise ships, load up and ran them aground in Mexico? After all this is a Circus with clowns running the country.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No pandemic just fake one to crash the worlds financial system then rebuild. Ain't they nice saving us from a situational design

a reply to: shaemac

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They dramatizedthe death rate using 1 in 500 which is .2 percent. It has been that since the start.
They will use 10 times deadlier than the flu because the flu is .015%. Although it’s not wrong to say 10 times deadlier, the emphasis on it with out the numbers behind it can misrepresent the facts.

I’m sure someone will come along and say that .2 % is too may however, this virus, like the flu, will not have a cure. It is here to stay and will require a yearly booster to try and lesson it or avoid it. Think of it as the super flu and move along.

This is not a pandemic.

It is a clown car show with more and more clowns coming out of the car.
edit on 17-9-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Why aren’t people from Central America and Mexico doing the same? Is it because they know it’s no better here anymore than if they just stayed put?

Obviously the Haitians floated ashore. Did they use all of those vacant Carnival cruise ships, load up and ran them aground in Mexico? After all this is a Circus with clowns running the country.

Additional evidence Americans elected a RACIST President.

Joseph R. Biden is Racist against BLACKS.

He is forcing thousands of dark-skinned Haitians back to Haiti.

Chartered Flights commence on Sept 19th: gettr.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join