It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Virus Pandemic. Prove Me Wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If there was a pandemic, this clown administration would NOT be allowing this to happen.

TEN THOUSAND Haitian migrants pour across the border at Del Rio

The former Vice President REFUSES to shut down the border as almost 200,000 illegal aliens have poured over our southern border in just the last month alone.

There is OBVIOUSLY no virus pandemic because......

Biden, who imposed sweeping vaccination rules on many Americans last week, has admitted that people who cross the border illegally won't be required to get vaccinated, and the Border Patrol has said that it has insufficient time and space to even test most migrants upon their arrival.

Americans are loosing their jobs, their ability to operate in society because they are exercising their Constitutional rights and choosing to not get injected with an experimental concoction of chemicals still in trial phase. They are being shamed and harassed. Students in schools across the country are being shamed and harassed and kicked out of school for not wearing masks. Students in LA are being forced to get injected with these chemicals to attend school.....

Yet we have these criminals who are allowed to do WHATEVER they want with zero mandate....and they will be released in communities all over the country - into YOUR community receiving welfare paid for you before you might get fired for not getting injected.

Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PANDEMIC and this has never been about health but only about power and control and money. And the experimental injections are worthless.

This is not how a country would behave is there was a deadly virus ravaging the country.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Why are migrants allowed to be medically exempted from the vaxs?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Fantastic debate point.
You win the day .

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Why are Haitians coming in that way? Why not come straight into the USA by getting off the boat in Florida?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

The bigger question is who's paying for this?

Every single time there's a migrant surge like this, someone is financing it...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Why are migrants allowed to be medically exempted from the vaxs?

A reporter asked White House Press Secretary Psaki this question last week. Her reply reinforced what many are realizing about this administration and Democrats in power. They don't care what you think, what you know, and are daring you to do anything about it.

Example: From last week's White House press Q&A

Reporter(Peter Ducey of FoxNews): You're allowing hundreds of thousands of migrants into our country without requiring them to be vaccinated. Yet requiring over 100 million U.S. citizens to be vaccinated?

W.H. Press Secretary Psaki: "That's Correct."

Source: nypost.com...

The BIG PICTURE of Biden to Americans: "Fu*ck all of you, and what you want!"

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
They don't want to vaccinate them because they don't want any of them to die on their liability.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

“The former Vice President REFUSES to shut down the border as almost 200,000 illegal aliens have poured over our southern border in just the last month alone.”

‘Pandemic’ aside, anyone who says the flow of illegal immigrants into this country isn’t an invasion is lying. In five months, at 200,000 per month, one million ‘immigrants’ cross the borders. The Allies were lucky to get that many men across the beach at Normandy in a year. Multiply that by THIRTY YEARS of illegal immigration (plus resulting Anchor Babies) and the scope of the loss of our national sovereignty is horrific.

Worrying about a bad cold seems minor, at this point.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Democrats look at each person as a vote...pure & simple..... They need people to be dependent upon them...if "We the People" want do it or succumb to it.......then they bring in their own people. I mean your gonna vote for the party that let you in and gave you a free pass....not the party that wanted to build that mean old wall and keep you out.....Meanwhile the border to Canada is closed.....go figure.
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Morally bankrupt. He is using not one, but two crisis to persecute the opposition party. It will eventually lead to war if he is not removed from office and these courses of actions are stopped and made illegal during a pandemic. He is using both as weapons against his own people. These are weapons. It is causing physical and financial harm to his own people.

These are war crimes.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

The bigger question is who's paying for this?

Every single time there's a migrant surge like this, someone is financing it...

Our friend George Soros is usually behind something like this.
After the powwow with Pelosi, I am sure he pledged millions to subvert the USA.
Biden, Obama and Hillary all gave their blessings.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ummm, you know they actually DID NOT walk into the US right? They are camped out on the border.

Your OP seems to suggest that they just walked into the country. A wee dramatic?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Crazy...
Censorship in the People's Republic of China... oops I mean the United States!

The Feds are trying coverup this migrant situation with TFR (Temporary Flight Restrictions).

FAA says “special security reason”

The real reason for the TFR: They don't want us seeing 10k Haitian migrants sitting under a bridge in Texas.

Joe Biden is the virus.
edit on 39093930am302021Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:39:43 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Yup I see the active TFR, this is nuts! How did 10,000 Haitians get there? That’s almost 2,000 miles straight line distance. Something is wayyyyy off here.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Ummm, you know they actually DID NOT walk into the US right? They are camped out on the border.

Your OP seems to suggest that they just walked into the country. A wee dramatic?

Is land under that bridge in the U.S. ? 🚬

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
"the former vice president". LOL! I'll have to use this one
edit on 17-9-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
BIDEN STOPPED HAITAIN DEPORTATIONS - WHICH WAS LAW

Knowing they were on their way to our border..........while we had an alleged killer virus pandemic?

THERE IS NO DEADLY VIRUS PANDEMIC!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
They don't want to vaccinate them because they don't want any of them to die on their liability.

If there was a deadly pandemic in this country, first they would not allow ANYONE from a foreign country to enter.....
but if the illegals came anyways, they would stop them...and the ones who snuck by, they would hold them down and force an injection into them (if the vaxxes even worked).

But....there is no pandemic and the vaxxes dont work.

Nobody can prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

“The former Vice President REFUSES to shut down the border as almost 200,000 illegal aliens have poured over our southern border in just the last month alone.”

‘Pandemic’ aside, anyone who says the flow of illegal immigrants into this country isn’t an invasion is lying. In five months, at 200,000 per month, one million ‘immigrants’ cross the borders. The Allies were lucky to get that many men across the beach at Normandy in a year. Multiply that by THIRTY YEARS of illegal immigration (plus resulting Anchor Babies) and the scope of the loss of our national sovereignty is horrific.

Worrying about a bad cold seems minor, at this point.

While I agree, I posted this in the Disease forum w/ the angle of: Prove to me there is a pandemic, because THIS is why I say there isnt

Yes, I agree with you completely though.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Prove to me there is a pandemic, when this clownass administration is ALLOWING 200,000 foreign invaders to enter our country (in one month's time) while he REFUSES to shut our borders, and then refuses to FORCE those criminal invaders to be vaxxed with these injections while MILLIONS of Americans may lose their jobs if they do not take an experimental vaxxine.

There is no pandemic. There is NO reason for mandated injections upon Americans..........and I just proved why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join