It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless booster shots incoming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They are already talking about third and forth booster shots, I just read today they say after being "fully vaccinated" with 2 shots which brings you up to 95% protection; but then every two month your protection declines by 6%.

So those that have proven they aren't anti-vaxxers by taking 2 doses .........
I want to ask those that are fully vaccinated, at what point do you decide to hop off the hamster wheel of endless booster shots to participate in society ?

edit on 16-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
1 is my limit, especially if it’s Moderna. I’m not doing that every few months. 1 a year just like the flu vaccine.

If they try to do more I’m getting a medical exemption because of AFib. I got it in 2019/2020 from some respiratory infection that wasn’t the flu.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I wonder when it will be enough? a human body has its limits when it comes to such things.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
in 2 years everybody will be made comfortable.

then they'll drive the spikes !! 😑

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I've gotten the "standard" 2, because at the time statistics seemed to show for my age and perceived health it was in my best interest.

I don't believe I'll be getting any booster, not for the exact same virus at least.

The vaccine isn't supposed to be what kills the virus, that's your body's job. All the vaccine is supposed to do is teach my body how to deal with it.

If it can't/doesn't/won't do that...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

You sure? you wont bend to the pressure of getting a booster shot?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But what about the problem of body disposal, if the timeline is so tight getting rid of the bodies would have to be done on an epic scale. Hardly a nice topic to talk about, but the fact is there. If the winter apocalypse is coming, then disposal facilities would have to be nearly complete by now.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

But what about the problem of body disposal, if the timeline is so tight getting rid of the bodies would have to be done on an epic scale. Hardly a nice topic to talk about, but the fact is there. If the winter apocalypse is coming, then disposal facilities would have to be nearly complete by now.

The desired deaths will happen over 10 years 😎☠️

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
They are already talking about third and forth booster shots, I just read today they say after being "fully vaccinated" with 2 shots which brings you up to 95% protection; but then every two month your protection declines by 6%.

So those that have proven they aren't anti-vaxxers by taking 2 doses .........
I want to ask those that are fully vaccinated, at what point do you decide to hop off the hamster wheel of endless booster shots to participate in society ?

This is why the new Pfizer pill, which is an Ivermectin clone, is coming out.

Every household will have a bottle every month and Pfizer will rake the money in. It will be especially funny when ivermectin gets banned in the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Winter is the perfect time. Bodies won't decompose as quickly and bodies make for an infinite resource of fuel....ever burned a fat pig?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And i heard you have to take the pill along side the vax and this is something that officials haven't talked about yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The goal is not to kill you. The goal is to enslave you through nanoneuralobots administered via injection like that of a vaccine so they gain full mind control over you including up to the point of controlling your physical movements not just your thoughts. Then they can scoot you around in self driving electric cars to your next slave labor session and bill gates new technology can detect through your brain if you've completed a physical task which in turn then rewards you with cryptocurrency.

edit on 16-9-2021 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

What if they offer you testing?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

The goal is not to kill you. The goal is to enslave you through nanoneuralobots administered via injection like that of a vaccine so they gain full mind control over you including up to the point of controlling your physical movements not just your thoughts. Then they can scoot you around in self driving electric cars to your next slave labor session and bill gates new technology can detect through your brain if you've completed a physical task which in turn then rewards you with cryptocurrency.

Almost there....
Lowering the resistance to foreign bodies by inducing foreign bodies into the system .
That lowers the rejection rate for the upcoming "chip"

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Forcing and coercing people to get boosters for life, is the scam that keeps on giving, profits for the life of citizens, using humanity to make money.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sounds like a drunk rant, but okay. At this time boosters are optional, and only available to people over 65 or otherwise really compromised. Those people probably need them.

Our kids have had boosters at nearly every level of school, for various illnesses. I've had several tetanus boosters in my life. The polio vaccine was 2 shots, 2 weeks apart, and a booster.

The outrage is dumb.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Sounds like a drunk rant, but okay. At this time boosters are optional, and only available to people over 65 or otherwise really compromised. Those people probably need them.

Our kids have had boosters at nearly every level of school, for various illnesses. I've had several tetanus boosters in my life. The polio vaccine was 2 shots, 2 weeks apart, and a booster.

The outrage is dumb.

The fear of covid is dumb.

Love how the goal posts move. Boosters are optional now...won't be for long. How long was it to flatten the curve again? Or wear masks? Or lockdown?

You are truly a sucker.

Can't wait for that Ivermectin clone pill from Pfizer to come out.
edit on 9/16/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I wonder how long before an entire generation of autistic children will become the norm.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I wonder how long before an entire generation of autistic children will become the norm.

There has never been a case of autism traced back to a vaccine. Ever.

I do work with a few autistic people, and they definitely understand the world better than anti-vaxxers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join