It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
More spin is what that is FF. The Missile that hit the Pentagon was recorded and it has been posted here recently last thread IIRC. Something hit it and the video it is way to fast for an airplane and it had no big wings to see. The Debris field in Ohio was empty and the wings were missing at the Pentagon. They lied and this is backing the lie.

Mossad probably did have inside information and saved the ones they wanted to and I don't hate the Jews. I call them as I see them where ever that leads is where I go.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
New.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
It does feel to me like we are at the start of big things. I hope this means HILLARY stuff is coming 11.3 It sounds like the amount of info in the McAfee files will be overwhelming and there is no telling how long it will take to glean through them all. I sure hope it's not full of more of the "old" info that's been floating around. I'm also anxious to know more about wth Durhams been up to all this time and I sure hope he is truly a white hat! Could the arrest of this lawyer have anything to do with her emails?

edit on Thu Sep 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
And here we are again - Will we get any closure ? Sure seems like it ....one way or another

Excelsior Dashen !

Durham's Russia 'origins' probe: Request for grand jury indictment may be hours away

Special Counsel John Durham, the federal prosecutor tapped during the Trump administration to investigate the origins of the Russia investigation, could be days – if not hours – from taking his case to a grand jury against a cybersecurity attorney for allegedly providing a false statement to the FBI, Fox News has learned.....

But the clock is ticking.....

The statute of limitations expires this weekend and questions remain on whether he will have funding to continue his investigation past the end of the government's fiscal year on Sept. 30........

Seems some Corn maybe ready to Harvest

McAfee Enterprise discovers forensic evidence on 'Operation Harvest' – a multi-year data exfiltration campaign

On Wednesday, 15 September, McAfee Enterprise‘s Advanced Threat Research (ATR) team published a forensic analysis on 'Operation Harvest’ – a prolonged data exfiltration campaign where an adversary maintained access for multiple years to capture network data. Working with Professional Services IR team on a case that started as a malware incident, they discovered the attack ultimately turned out to be a long-term cyber attack linked to nation-state cyber offensive activity....

Artefactually, the McAfee Enterprise team asserts this operation was executed by an experienced APT actor whose long-term objectives are persistence in their victims’ networks and acquiring intelligence needed to make political/strategic or manufacturing decisions.

moor
Operation ‘Harvest’: A Deep Dive into a Long-term Campaign

A special thanks to our Professional Services’ IR team, ShadowServer, for historical context on C2 domains, and Thomas Roccia/Leandro Velasco for malware analysis support.......

The source IP addresses discovered belonged to two different ISP/VPN providers based in Hong-Kong......

Just for FUN

James Corney Flashback - James Comey’s Campaign Donations to McCain, Romney
---------

------

17 ?

----

Pharmaceuticals -The Sorceries of Babylon

......By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. (NIV)

and all the nations were deceived by your witchcraft. (ISV)

because all the nations were deceived by your magic spells! (NET Bible)

for all nations have been deceived by thy enchantments. (Douay-Rheims Bible) ./...

Pharmakeia has a symbol associated with it, a stylized "Rx" that signals "prescription" to most people today. This may surprise you, but the Rx symbol is actually the Eye of Horus, identifying mark of Horus-Jupiter-Zeus! This compares to another familiar version - the glowing capstone of the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill. Search it out to verify for yourself this important fact.

edit on 9162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There appears to be a lot of information in links within this letter to Biden.

Exercise Your Rights…
TIME FOR ACTION. THIS IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT.

September 17, 2021
Dear Joe Biden,
This is to inform you that I am filing a complaint against your illegal vaccine and all related unlawful mandates with the US Attorney General’s office as a Depravation of My Rights Under Color of Law. Let me help you understand how you, Dr. Fauci, and many other of your co-conspirators should be held accountable. At some point the tides will turn, WE THE PEOPLE, shall reclaim our government, legally, ethically, peacefully. When that happens, if the current US Attorney General does not take action on my (and many other fellow American) demands under Section 242 of Title 18, they will be replaced by one who will and to rekindle Nuremberg Code trials against you all.

Exercise Your Rights… – Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc.
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
C? One did. Joe Bidan, 6 ft tall. Norm Macdonald, out of the spotlight (compared to before) for 9 years. Just died of leukemia. 6 ft 1.5 in tall.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Enderdog

I also think this is fake since if it was true it would be either:
A - All over the news
B - Covered up with a massive False Flag Event
C - Some Major Hollywood type would have died

Since none of those happened, I'd just pass this off as fake.

Also is anyone working those Mc-Files? or did that turn out as a bigger dud then Biden's pull out of (insert nation) plan?

edit on 9/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
In regards to AUKUS, I’m curious if the NZ and Canada prime ministers were a factor in the new alliance of 3. Maybe they couldn’t be trusted to tag along in the pacific plans. NZ claims that the AUS nuclear subs will be banned from kiwi waters
The French seem to be fuming at the exclusion as well.

The day before AUKUS a Signint plane landed in Idaho Falls at the Idaho National Laboratory. I found it curious.
Apparently they have a decent size cyber security training facility. This place is the hub of naval affiliated nuclear reactors. Also the alleged source of the stuxnet that disabled the Iranian nuclear centrifuges.

edit on 16-9-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just want to say that I am also a constant lurker on these threads. I read everything here. I always have a tab open for this thread. Keep doing what you guys and gals are doing. All the shills and deniers do is add fuel for me. Some of these things we point out are no coincidence. WWG1WGA.
edit on 16-9-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Ooh, that's an intriguing angle PoF!

How do we translate colors to musical notes? Rainbow order?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

SOURCE - The Color of Sound

---------

One Thing is NOT like The Other

-------

On the 9/11 Pentagon incident

--------
I'm in FLASHBACK mode lol

edit on 9162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not sure what's happened with the McAfee dump but I have to go assist a family member for a few hours.

The britbonglogpost.com is still showing as unavailable.

I'm hoping the 24 hour warning was just to get us prepared and is actually 48 hours. This would mean t would be on Friday 17th Sept.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not sure what's happened with the McAfee dump but I have to go assist a family member for a few hours.

I'm hoping the 24 hour warning was just to get us prepared and is actually 48 hours. This would mean t would be on Friday 17th Sept.

The post did not state "in 24 hours", it said 24 hours 'to', so it's still being based on the countdown on the other website it seems (ingersoll). The gramma had some through a loop it seems. But I believe it was meant as 24 hours before the end of the countdown is when the telegram will go private.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
John McAffe was born here in the UK in a little village called Cinderford which is in the Forest of Dean.
I like that bit about him for some unexplained reason.
As to the musical notes, I was thinking matching the doors the 3 figures are stood outside to the same/similar colours in the film to see which letters they give us. Just a thought.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Norm Macdonald's death was reported before the supposed arrest of Biden. If it was covering up an arrest of a sitting US President it would have had to have happened after the report of his arrest came out in order to cover it up. Also as much as I liked Norm Macdonald, he wasn't that big of an actor to cover up the arrest.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I believe it's supposed to be tomorrow, Sufi. I remember taking note of it back when the countdown was first brought up. I was thinking maybe I would get the best Bday gift of my life - the fall of the cabal. 😂

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Seems like three countries whose balls are in Chyna's purse pretending like they aren't.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Norm Macdonald's death was reported before the supposed arrest of Biden. If it was covering up an arrest of a sitting US President it would have had to have happened after the report of his arrest came out in order to cover it up. Also as much as I liked Norm Macdonald, he wasn't that big of an actor to cover up the arrest.

He wasn't ever even really an actor at all. He tried a few different things, but none of them ever stuck for very long. Which is a shame because he was one of my favorite comics of all time. The Celebrity Jeopardy skits are some of the best SNL ever offered. And another of my favorites of his was Norm McDonald as Burt Reynolds auditioning for Star Wars as Darth Vader. 😂

So they are putting the security fencing back up around the Capitol in anticipation of a "Justice for J6" rally. What's strange here is that only 700 people are expected to be there yet the Capitol Police have been granted authority to deputize outside law enforcement for the event and they have even requested National Guard troops.

Seems a bit of overkill for an expected 700 people.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess something else is going to happen between now and Saturday to justify bringing in so much force and taking the measures of putting fences back up. Something is brewing...

thehill.com...
edit on 16-9-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well. Would you look at that. Check out the eyes and nose. Merged both pics.

Throw some veneers on him, and you would get the same discoloration in the same front tooth as Norm.

www.dailydot.com...

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

He wasn't ever even really an actor at all. He tried a few different things, but none of them ever stuck for very long. Which is a shame because he was one of my favorite comics of all time. The Celebrity Jeopardy skits are some of the best SNL ever offered. And another of my favorites of his was Norm McDonald as Burt Reynolds auditioning for Star Wars as Darth Vader. 😂

edit on 9/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Wow. The eyes and nose are uncanny!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Norm was an anomaly and his intelligence was off the charts. Just look at his age when he graduated high school. His delivery and jokes were not the normal comedy and many did get him. His Moth joke on Conan is excellent. For evidence of who he really was look at his Roast of Bob Sagat. He loved Sagat so much he refused to roast someone he truly loved and essentially bombed on purpose.

His jokes on cancer which are on YouTube kind of sums up his attitude of being sick. Some of the conspiracies going around that all these deaths somehow being connected just need to stop. The guy was private and wanted it kept private in my beliefs. If you watch some of the videos on YouTube with him it is obvious he was dealing with some health issues by the rapid changes in his body. Its too bad because I enjoyed Norm and I wish his family the best.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
It Would be great if the CyberSecurity lawyer being indicted was the one who formatted the press release in mid November, "The 2020 election was the safest, most fraud-free national election in America's history".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join