It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Someone had posted artwork awhile back from an old newspaper (1880s-1890s) that showed people's apprehension to the recent electrification of America. That there were rumors from doctors of the time that reported the flu's appearance was possibly related to America's electrification? The artwork showed demonic entities swimming around in the electricity being delivered by the newly installed power lines. I had previously posted that I believe there is something to this theory. That our electrical grid may have been of occult design and may act as an artificial system of "ley lines". Perhaps the graphene can be manipulated through EM means (by demonic entities) to cause damage/death to people's bodies? Also, with the recent revelations by Project Veritas that the jab contains aborted fetal kidney cells- I believe this was added to cause the recipients spiritual harm. This might be an accumulative process, possibly why TPTB are pushing booster shots.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thought I'd share a practical benefit of my awakening process:

I've just had a recruitment agency offering me a programme management role until Easter next year; running a programme of Cyber Security projects for UK Gov department of Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy.

One of the reasons I quoted in turning down the role:

Klaus Schwab and MSM have told us to expect cyber attacks and energy outages this winter, therefore this role looks to be at high risk of being hung out to dry as the patsy before any safeguards could be put in place.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Possible comms on Queen Elizabeth from Reuters:

LONDON, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Britain's Queen Elizabeth, the world's longest-reigning monarch, decided on Wednesday to rest for the next few days on advice from doctors and cancelled a planned visit to Northern Ireland, Buckingham Palace said.

The palace did not say why the queen had been told to rest, though it said the 95-year-old monarch was in "good spirits" and looking forward to visiting Northern Ireland in the future.

The queen spent Tuesday night hosting a drinks reception at Windsor Castle for billionaire business leaders such as Bill Gates after Prime Minister Boris Johnson convened a green investment conference ahead of the COP26 climate summit.

"rest" and "in good spirits" made me think of REST IN PEACE (RIP)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting Q find; I was looking into Dicyanim/Dicyamin:

archive.org...

"So, for about forty years, people had free access to this technology and then it was "taken back". World War II saw the creation of the "Q" security clearance and the development of the concept that there were some things that ordinary people should never be allowed to know. This appears to be one of them. "

This text is copyright 2009.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My suggestion for F***book's touted new name... HUNGCRUX.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is an Interesting Conundrum

What Happens if the World’s Key Metal Exchange Has No Metal?

What happens when the London Metal Exchange runs out of metal? That’s the question the exchange is urgently trying to address for its flagship copper contract, which sets the global price for one of the world’s most important commodities.......

“This is an unprecedented situation, and we haven’t seen anything like this in the recent history of the copper market,” said Robin Bhar, an independent consultant who’s been analyzing the LME metals markets for more than 35 years. “These market actions are draconian, but they are needed.”

The LME has also started an inquiry, asking banks and brokers for information on their and their clients’ activity in the copper market over the past two months. Trading house Trafigura Group withdrew a significant proportion of the copper that’s been pulled from LME warehouses in recent months, Bloomberg reported Tuesday.

Copper today - Gold and Silver Tomorrow ?

edit on 10212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is fun:

'Alice' in blunderland Psaki gets curiouser and curiouser amid Biden's many woes

From article:
“If I had a world of my own,” said Alice, ­“everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, and what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?”

Rumor has it that Alice is preparing to apply for a job in the White House press office.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Thought I'd share a practical benefit of my awakening process:

I've just had a recruitment agency offering me a programme management role until Easter next year; running a programme of Cyber Security projects for UK Gov department of Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy.

One of the reasons I quoted in turning down the role:

Klaus Schwab and MSM have told us to expect cyber attacks and energy outages this winter, therefore this role looks to be at high risk of being hung out to dry as the patsy before any safeguards could be put in place.

That was some quick wit you had on this one Rel. Good to know you are wanted but you don't get so excited to not think it thru well. That may not be the case but the handwriting is on the wall that another shoe is going to drop and cybersecurity may become null and void of ability to respond.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Another lurker here. Many thanks to all of you!

I just got the news... I too have to get poisoned or get f'd. Direct result of the clown in office. Named the "mandate" as the reason they are implementing this.

I will try the religious exemption route (I know it will get denied). It's not a stretch or a lie.....My wife born and raised Catholic, I was born and raised Protestant, and we chose to raise our daughter Catholic. Members of a local Parish. She goes to a Christian private school. I am against abortion (for many reasons, not just religious).... but I am a Christian, so i will be denied.

I would love to see the data on which religions get exempted at the highest rate. I think we know......

Anywho, my wife hasn't gotten the ultimatum....yet, so we should be okay until I can find another job.
edit on 21-10-2021 by Metalcrack because: grammar

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

Best of luck with your job hunt.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NinoWhite301
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Someone had posted artwork awhile back from an old newspaper (1880s-1890s) that showed people's apprehension to the recent electrification of America. That there were rumors from doctors of the time that reported the flu's appearance was possibly related to America's electrification? The artwork showed demonic entities swimming around in the electricity being delivered by the newly installed power lines. I had previously posted that I believe there is something to this theory. That our electrical grid may have been of occult design and may act as an artificial system of "ley lines". Perhaps the graphene can be manipulated through EM means (by demonic entities) to cause damage/death to people's bodies? Also, with the recent revelations by Project Veritas that the jab contains aborted fetal kidney cells- I believe this was added to cause the recipients spiritual harm. This might be an accumulative process, possibly why TPTB are pushing booster shots.

I can tell you from personal experience this is a thing. The power grid most assuredly, without question, triggers viral response within the body - for me it is a nervous system detox like clockwork. While my experience is with "touching" or coming in contact with the dirty wave that surrounds the wiring, I'd assume it can extend beyond that for many folks.

Look up the "Lilly wave" with Patrick Flanagan, which might be a contributor to this effect.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack
Another lurker here. Many thanks to all of you!

I just got the news... I too have to get poisoned or get f'd. Direct result of the clown in office. Named the "mandate" as the reason they are implementing this.

I will try the religious exemption route (I know it will get denied). It's not a stretch or a lie.....My wife born and raised Catholic, I was born and raised Protestant, and we chose to raise our daughter Catholic. Members of a local Parish. She goes to a Christian private school. I am against abortion (for many reasons, not just religious).... but I am a Christian, so i will be denied.

I would love to see the data on which religions get exempted at the highest rate. I think we know......

Anywho, my wife hasn't gotten the ultimatum....yet, so we should be okay until I can find another job.

Stay strong, know you have supporters here. While our support doesn't pay the bills, you are not alone in this fight.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Barbados elects 72-year-old Dame as its first ever president as country prepares to remove Queen as head of state and become a republic

Barbados has elected a 72-year-old Dame as its first ever president as the country prepares to remove the Queen as head of state and become a republic.

Dame Sandra Mason, the island nation's governor-general since 2018, will be sworn in on November 30 - the 55th anniversary of Barbados' independence from Britain.

She was voted in a joint session of the House of Assembly and the Senate on Wednesday. Prime Minister Mia Mottley described her election as a 'seminal moment' for the nation.

Last year Dame Sandra announced Barbados would become a remove the Queen as head of state and become a republic by November 2021 - 22 years after it was recommended in a constitutional review.

This sure seems possible in the other Q-ueen controlled countries, though unlike Barbados, the other's want to keep the power she gave them rather then shift over.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

See, I do read everyone's posts, and I don't do ~random~.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

Welcome to the growing club, unfortunately. Dunno if this will help but thought I'd pass it on...

Job boards for workplaces that specifically don't require COVID-19 vaccinations are popping up

No Vax Mandate Job Board

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All...

Does anyone else remember President Trump mentioning that O blood types had problems ? I can swear he said something like that, but can’t find any clips of it ? It does appear that Rh- blood types fair better with the Rona.

This morning I heard an interesting thing I didn’t know regarding the meaning of C-Ovid-19. Ovid means sheep in Latin and that 19 is a military term for surrender, so could it mean , See sheep surrender ?

www.ourbabynamer.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Did the title of this thread change slightly? Looks different today. If it's just my eyes, please ignore.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Clip of Garland showing he takes orders.

Darpa looking to unify their holdings it would seem.

With regard to the darpabook, it was created, formed from the molten blood of demon minds to be be a mind control tool. It does it perfectly. I can't figure out why anyone wants to save this thing. I took one look at it when it arrived and ran from it, I knew the ability to share pumpkin pie recipes with grandma was an accidental byproduct of the tool.

Perspective sort of clarifies things.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did the title of this thread change slightly? Looks different today. If it's just my eyes, please ignore.

Same, but...

In case others are feeling this. The last few days have been full of mental glitches like seeing the title as different. Almost every hour. Mental glitches, time drops, the feeling stuff has been rearranged, the feeling of total disconnect of the past entirely and an odd feeling inside of "what the hell am I doing here?" (Earth, not ATS) Even words have begun to glitch, rather the use and meaning.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join