It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tests +++ for The RONA

Must be from getting to close to the migrants at the Border 🤫

Biden was exposed (a little) to Mayorkas on Saturday, while chasing children around the grounds.

Source: www.bloomberg.com...

Joe now has an excuse to disappear 10 days, if he wants to.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ha, the 'shell game' wouldn't surprise me. I think you're on to something...

Sourced from: finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: carewemust

True.

I found this, Vax exemption cards made by "We The People". I guess now ppl are using these.

Vax Exemption Cards

I think a fake "I'm Vaccinated" card would work better in most cases, where being vaccinated is required.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
🙋 onehuman!
Human blood group. Four groups are rh positive, four groups are rh negative...

I can't give someone my kidney if our blood types don't match. But this one jab is aimed to fix everybody? One blood group will show greater mortality than the rest. Likewise, another will show less. Spectrum of chance targeting leukocytes

1 source

eta
As far as the government will go to convince me I'm sick is not rational if the jab is what makes me sick...another angle
edit on (10/19/2121 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

one more eta

My understanding if I'm understanding the papers I read.....insane bkmk collection and open tabs on steroids, though I sleep well and recall zero dreams unless deja vu...

Suppose the targeted blood group is rh positive, would it qualify as a bioweapon finally, and is being rh positive a death sentence if one submits to the jab???

Untested hypothesis
edit on (10/19/2121 by loveguy because: 💯

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thinking about the death of Colon Powell, it's almost an encore performance, a Yellowcake version of WMDs in Iraq 2.0.

The backstory that was stressed of how he was vaxxed but still DIED of COVID is just an effort to scare people into the getting booster jab. He sacrificed his career to sell a lie to the world, how appropriate his death was also a sacrifice to another big lie.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Oleg Deripaska's DC home is currently being raided by the FBI. This dude coordinated with Christopher Steele and is a key player in the spygate fiasco. The MSM (the Hill) is trying their best to make it sound like this may be related to Trump, but I would wager that this is a product of John Durham's investigation.

Getting closer and closer to Hillary Clinton.

NBC

A fitting headline...

FBI Raids DC Home of Oleg Deripaska, Chris Steele’s Former Employer, and Central Player in Corrupt FBI Operation Against Donald Trump.

To a refresher on "Trap Trump", and an overhead view of the puzzle, now that more pieces are coming together.

Excellent Article!: theconservativetreehouse.com... bi-operation-against-donald-trump/

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Could it be Mt Kailash in Tibet? Interesting history.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Trogs = Trump voters?

www.hulu.com...

The synopsis alone doesn't do the allegory justice.

So weird.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Could it be Mt Kailash in Tibet? Interesting history.
Rainbows
Jane

Neat bits about Kailash.

Looking at photos of the Himalayas, there seem to be a lot of well defined peaks with regular sides.

I enjoyed Keel's discussion of Shangri-La, the King of the World, and the UFOs sighted in that area.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Interesting. That page is now 404'd.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It may have to do with blood type as well. o- doesn't have the proteins that AB+ has; maybe those with specific blood types are getting the clots?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Nice value add, thanks angelchemuel!

If it is Mount Kailash then:

1) telanganamata.com says:

Vedas mentioned Mount Kailash as Cosmic Axis ,world pillar, centre of the earth and world tree. It is the navel of the earth & forbidden to entry of the Womb born.

The distance of Mount kailash is 6666km from the North pole & Stonehenge is also 6666km which is 1.6 length of Equator. Kailash possesses a magnetic vibration of a supremely higher order.

2) From Wiki:

Mount Kailash is considered to be sacred in four religions: Hinduism, Bon, Buddhism, and Jainism.

Tibetan Buddhists call it Kangri Rinpoche; 'Precious Snow Mountain'. Bon texts have many names: Water's Flower, Mountain of Sea Water, Nine Stacked Swastika Mountain. For Hindus, it is the home of the Hindu god Shiva and it is believed that Shiva resides there; for Jains it is where their first leader was enlightened; for Buddhists, the navel of the universe; and for adherents of Bon, the abode of the sky goddess Sipaimen."

source of the mythical Lion, Horse, Peacock and Elephant Rivers

it is considered to be a gateway to Heaven
According to Charles Allen, one description in the Vishnu Purana of the mountain states that its four faces are made of crystal, ruby, gold, and lapis lazuli. It is a pillar of the world and is located at the heart of six mountain ranges symbolizing a lotus.

Mt. Kailash appears to be a metasedimentary roof pendant supported by a massive granite base.

Therefore it is a sedimentary CAPSTONE? On a granite pyramid?

Due to its religious significance, Kailash remains an unclimbed mountain.
If we conquer this mountain, then we conquer something in people's souls.

edit on 20-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yes, it has to do with blood types. A is 50% more likely to be hospitalized while O is 50% less likely. Lucky me, I am an A...but I already had COVID...and it did kick my butt. Here is the source:

directorsblog.nih.gov...

Caucasians are most likely to have the A blood type.

Other topics from me this morning, it's worth taking a look at the "What's really going on ... "Random Tiktok Bloke" Nails It" thread. I posted there my theory about how this ties to the 1920s/30s:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I was up at about 11pm EST (3 UTC) last night and the global hum was driving me crazy. I almost posted about it last night to tell everyone to watch the Schumann Resonance for that time but I was too lazy. There was a huge spike at the same time last night:

So here is the question...why can I only hear it now? Why haven't I always heard it? COVID?

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: onehuman

It may have to do with blood type as well. o- doesn't have the proteins that AB+ has; maybe those with specific blood types are getting the clots?

edit on 10/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just an add-on to Mount Kailash

While several of the bullet points below are fascinating - the last one stood out to me

15 Little-known Mount Kailash Facts & Mysteries

....15. Kailash range area exist underground cities

There are two dungeons in the area around Kailash, Shambhala and Agartha. They are two branches of human civilization. These two advanced civilizations come from the Gobi Desert and the Himalayas respectively.

had to add ...and this was a very close second

4. Kailash Peak Is Pyramid
Scientists have discovered that the top of Mt. Kailash is actually a man-made vacuum pyramid. It is surrounded by more than 100 other small pyramids. According to preliminary estimates, the direct height of the pyramid complex is between 100 and 1,800 meters, while the Egyptian pyramid is only 146 meters. If true, it would be larger than any known pyramid today.

edit on 10202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I have been getting horrible sleep, and it does seem to coincide with the Schumann Spikes. I don't "hear" the hum, per se, I feel it as an energetic boost that wakes me up from a "dead sleep". I hate to rely on alcohol, or sleep meds, to try to stay asleep but it is getting to that point. Has anyone tried taking extra Melatonin, does that overcome the schumann spikes? I would like to know before I buy a big bottle.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

We're all riding the wave baby

edit on 10 20 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting that you should mention that. I actually focused on the sound and fell right asleep...I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. For the most part I've stopped drinking alcohol. I think it is detrimental to the awakening process. Melatonin does work for some people, but I don't know if that will help in this specific use case. But it also isn't too expensive so it might be worth a try, or you could just try what I did. I focused on the sound because I kept getting distracted while meditating outside because of various noises. That's when I realized you can't stop the noises, but if you accept and listen to them all, the problem kind of goes away.

Different topic, I officially do not know anyone from work that has not received their jab(s). Everyone I know has given in. In fact, other than some immediate family and one neighbor, I don't know anyone personally that is not jabbed.

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: Caled

I have been getting horrible sleep, and it does seem to coincide with the Schumann Spikes. I don't "hear" the hum, per se, I feel it as an energetic boost that wakes me up from a "dead sleep". I hate to rely on alcohol, or sleep meds, to try to stay asleep but it is getting to that point. Has anyone tried taking extra Melatonin, does that overcome the schumann spikes? I would like to know before I buy a big bottle.

edit on 10/20/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RookQueen

The two Burger Kings in my Chicago suburb had to close down this month due to being out of required items.

I went to Jersey Mikes and they were out of paper cups, small and medium so I had to super size. I only filled it half way but this is happening everywhere. [Not soda]
I then went to Barnes and Noble and they had no bags for purchases and they had closed down the Starbucks.
A local pub was unable to get all their regular supply so people had to substitute.

Restaurants in the area are setting up food packages of full meals for people to purchase and cook at home.

Even buying allergy over the counter products is a real challenge. I am wasting so much time in the scavenger hunt.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Rel, I am so envious. Our theatre was a boutique as well but the eatery area had been closed and there were only two employees. One to take tickets and one to sell popcorn.
Having only us as customers and customers not even able to purchase anything but popcorn must be a serious money loosing exercise. Still we wanted to patronize the place and local restaurants so that they do not collapse completely.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I mentioned Kailash as I did a write up about it recently for my Chakra Trilogy workshop As soon as I saw the picture I saw Kailash and remembered what I had written about it (which is pretty much what you wrote) as it is the gateway to Mother Earth's 3rd Eye Chakra.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join