It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSHA will not record any vaccine side effects, in order to incentivize workers to get vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This will only make the Covid Vaccines look even more suspicious by covering up the side effects. Even if the majority of the side effects are serious this will further discourage not encourage vaccination.

It will make people and even those who are unvaxed question "Why arent we able to report side effects?"

If its so safe and effective why are you trying to cover up any reporting of Side effects then?

"DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022"

In Other words OSHA doesn't want wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination. But by doing so they are eliminating the option of requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination.

This is going to create a number of lawsuits.

Source

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The new "Don't ask, don't tell"?

And people wonder why folks don't just trust the safety of this vaccine right off the bat. None of those in control have given us much of a reason to blindly trust when they are doing things like this.

I guess it doesn't really matter though since Biden's patience is wearing thin.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Ummmm. When did a requirement become an option? I'm required to report to work on time. Is that just an option?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We're here checking for orange extension cords and your vaccine status!!
Jesus
Can someone flush this turd of an administration?
The intentional civil unrest and destruction of the market using this bs covid stuff is an act of war against citizens.
It is time for the military to step in.
These politicians are beyond treasonous.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Time to add OSHA to the list of agencies using unethical vaccine experimentation on humans.

Who would of thought OSHA?

edit on 48094830pm302021Wed, 15 Sep 2021 14:48:26 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I hope the vaccine side effects continue bubbling up and become more dramatic. The news, Google, YouTube, etc, is doing a good job of keeping them buried for now. But the lid will blow. The sooner the better, for all humankind.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We could talk about health mandates. The failure in Afghanistan, destroying the economy, ect,ect. So do you think Aliens are behind this vaccine campaign, or what? Giant spaceships near the sun, Tic-tac’s off California, earthquakes, volcanos, dogs and cats. Help me out here.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
We could talk about health mandates. The failure in Afghanistan, destroying the economy, ect,ect. So do you think Aliens are behind this vaccine campaign, or what? Giant spaceships near the sun, Tic-tac’s off California, earthquakes, volcanos, dogs and cats. Help me out here.

There are threads on most of that. So why do people chose to come on to a thread about a topic they don't want to talk about? I ignore/skip over so many topics here that I have zero interest in.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Is interesting how the law has been bypassed because we got a senile deranged president that is not in charge using mandates to force people into getting a substance no properly tested yet into peoples bodies and the side effects keep growing.

The line of law sues is growing, the Federal government was never given the power to use policing, that belongs only to the states.

Things in our nation are about to get ugly, right now my husband is about to get a lawyer to fight back as our state do not force the public into getting anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I always knew that regular people, who i see walking down the streets are actually insane, bat (S) crazy.

Now there is proof. They can not hide it, they choose evil.

If it was just rat poison they offered us, and told us what it is, a large number of people would still take it, if they were simply told to take it.

Have we always been mad as a species?
Maybe.

We are all insane because we allowed things to get like this, it did not happen overnight.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

There are threads on most of that. So why do people chose to come on to a thread about a topic they don't want to talk about? I ignore/skip over so many topics here that I have zero interest in.

so what do you think is the end game of the vaccine project? Do you think some evil Bond type villain is behind it? Perhaps a government conspiracy to vaccinate us with gene therapy for an alien takeover? Is it just a mundane plague? I’d like to know?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

so what do you think is the end game of the vaccine project? Do you think some evil Bond type villain is behind it? Perhaps a government conspiracy to vaccinate us with gene therapy for an alien takeover? Is it just a mundane plague? I’d like to know?

I have stated my thoughts already. Have you not seen them since you have read so many of these threads already?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
These days the 'Bond villain' who is Klaus Schaub ....Schwaub is actually the puppet, not the true master mind.

The true master mind is an invisible group just like always.

It makes the IMF, the World Bank, The Bilderbergers, the Bank of International Settlements, into the puppets they too are.

We will never know who though.

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Time to add OSHA to the list of agencies using unethical vaccine experimentation on humans.

Who would of thought OSHA?

Good point. Except it’s 1984 and OSHA now means Occupationally Safe Hazard Accommodations. So…

Lemme guess the Food and Drug Administration will green-light this vaccine under the auspice of Normality of Comirnaty or WTF ever they say.

Oh wait. Nvm.

See: “Still in Trials”

See: same branding Co. repping both Pfizer and AZ.

Seems legit. My shocked face. Missed y’all. A year older.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join