It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'What is it worth to save a life?': Toronto says city will continue push to reach vax hesitant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Woke Mayor of Toronto, Ontario wants 100% vaccination.

Now that is one clear red flag that problary the mayor hasnt being vaxed with the same vax that his admin in the city is trying to push onto everyone.
You know why majority or most who are still vaccine hesitant wont bend to your pressure mayors? its because the majority of those vaccine hesitant.

Do their research unlike the Mayor of Toronto and their health officials who lied to the vaxed in the clinic buses that you would only need two doses rather than the two doses is not recommended.

What an Amazing lie that is, another lie is that the one with side effects. The side effects would last three to four days? that would have being true if this was the flu shots.
What's the rush rush polticans and mayors, health officials? are they even ignoring the rising cases in Israel among the vaccinated population?

These Holy mRNA vaxs are going to Save Lives? really now? what about the side effects like heart inflammations and other serious ones? in a community where i go to.

I hear more people regretting their decision to get vaxed as they have more pain from the vaxs that still hasn't gone away.

I wonder if the Mayor of this in Canada will do more of his usually booster shots photo ops again.

I know one family in Europe had gotten and of the two are fully vaxed and one of them is battling the virus hard. Those who are not vaxed in the family have a small fever but nothing serious.

Unlike their family member who is vaxed.

'What is it worth to save a life?': Toronto mayor says city will continue push to reach vaccine hesitant

And while the rate of vaccination may have slowed, Mayor John Tory says the city must continue its effort.

Sigh i wonder why the rate of vaccination and how many had gotten their second dose? this is a city and its health officials who are lying to the vaxed.

They say that no more than two doses is enough, yet in Israel and other countries they already begin with the booster shots. I really wonder if they will be pushing those who were already vaxed.

Here comes the nonsense the part.

The TDSB outlined details of its COVID-19 mandatory vaccine policy, saying it will be subject to approved requests for exemptions under Ontario's human rights code. Employees who do not have a medical or disability exemption will be required to undertake an education session on the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination.

You would be forced to take required to undertake an education session on the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination. What are those Benefits again if you get a side effect from these vax?

The more they push this stuff the more it becomes suspicious.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I am starting to worry about you, these threads you are creating are becoming more and more nonsensical. I will still try to go through this and address the coherent points you have raised.

What's the rush rush polticans and mayors, health officials? are they even ignoring the rising cases in Israel among the vaccinated population?

They are trying to stop the continuation of this pandemic and save lives. This has been stated many times.

I hear more people regretting their decision to get vaxed as they have more pain from the vaxs that still hasn't gone away.

How many?, how many people in your world have you heard this from? Is it as many as fingers you have on your hand?

I know one family in Europe had gotten and of the two are fully vaxed and one of them is battling the virus hard. Those who are not vaxed in the family have a small fever but nothing serious.

what???

Sigh i wonder why the rate of vaccination and how many had gotten their second dose? this is a city and its health officials who are lying to the vaxed.

What???

Almost your whole OP has been nonsense so far.

You would be forced to take required to undertake an education session on the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination. What are those Benefits again if you get a side effect from these vax?

What???
The benefits are you can increase your chances of resisting the virus, shrugging off the virus if infected and ultimately less likely to die. This sounds pretty good for a sore arm and a bit of fatigue that the majority experience, while such a small fraction experience anything worse.

More paranoid? They obviously need to adjust their approach to alleviate your fear and mistrust.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

will be required to undertake an education session on the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination

Ha! Are they literally TRYING to look like every fascist movie (yes! To include Red Dawn) ever made? Re-education? Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I hope a good list of which political candidates are against personal freedoms is being compiled. If someone wants to force the injection of drugs on the population, he/she should lose their job, or not be placed in a position of political responsibility.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What will they do when they find out this leaky vaccination isn't capable of stopping the epidemic?

Impose more ineffective mandates?

Clown world.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The benefits are you can increase your chances of resisting the virus,

Not so in Israel and the risks of getting heart inflammation or other serious side effects no thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

for a sore arm and a bit of fatigue that the majority experience, while such a small fraction experience anything worse.

That is the official CDC/mRNA vax claim that only an sore arm and a bit of fatigue lasts three days. I know people who had their second dose and their pains have still not left them despite after a month or weeks after vaccination.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

for a sore arm and a bit of fatigue that the majority experience, while such a small fraction experience anything worse.

That is the official CDC/mRNA vax claim that only an sore arm and a bit of fatigue lasts three days. I know people who had their second dose and their pains have still not left them despite after a month or weeks after vaccination.

I cant agree with your attempt at logic here.

I know someone who will go into anaphylaxis shock if they get into a car or plane that had a peanut in it several hours before, but I would not make the generalized claim that peanuts cause a dramatic reaction in a significant percentage of the population. Would you?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I am starting to worry about you, these threads you are creating are becoming more and more nonsensical. I will still try to go through this and address the coherent points you have raised.

They are trying to stop the continuation of this pandemic and save lives. This has been stated many times.

How many?, how many people in your world have you heard this from? Is it as many as fingers you have on your hand?

what???

What???

What???
The benefits are you can increase your chances of resisting the virus, shrugging off the virus if infected and ultimately less likely to die. This sounds pretty good for a sore arm and a bit of fatigue that the majority experience, while such a small fraction experience anything worse.

More paranoid? They obviously need to adjust their approach to alleviate your fear and mistrust.

Nonsensical? No, you just can't get out of your bubble of denial long enough to be able to understand what he's saying. Grammar errors here and there shouldn't stop someone from understanding his point. God, you Covidians are so beyond helping.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

The only time some bring up Grammar errors or issues is when they dont agree with a narrative or point. It seems they are attached to their point.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Get some real vials of the covid mRNA/rDNA crap and inject that idiot Tory and his entire family, extended and otherwise. Don't give the jackass saline like before, give them all the real deal. Do it on TV, I want to watch that @sshole beg for his life, he knows what's in the jab he's pushing onto everyone else.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The only time some bring up Grammar errors or issues is when they dont agree with a narrative or point. It seems they are attached to their point.

Exactly and they also do the passive aggressive bulls# of "I'm worried about you" JUST to make you feel like you're bats# crazy. So fed up with this sh#
edit on 15-9-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Nonsensical? No, you just can't get out of your bubble of denial long enough to be able to understand what he's saying. Grammar errors here and there shouldn't stop someone from understanding his point. God, you Covidians are so beyond helping.

Then please explain this to me?

Covidians? Who is in this group? Are you talking about the many billions vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hawk, I literally could not understand your point in the OP, nor differentiate it from many of the others you have posted.

Listen, I am committed to try and find mutual ground with you that we can both work from. I hope you are willing to recipocrate.

I am definitely not the grammar police lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

what???

What???

What???

What?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I would make the claim that not everyone should be forced to eat the potentially lethal peanut.
But those that can enjoy peanuts should by choice eat them…everyone else should be aloud to live as peanut free as they desire.

They should also take steps to prevent their own exposure to peanuts in public not the public take steps to prevent it for them. In other words if they don’t want to inhale peanut dust they should wear a mask while the rest of society goes on eating peanut butter freely.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hawk, I literally could not understand your point in the OP, nor differentiate it from many of the others you have posted.

Listen, I am committed to try and find mutual ground with you that we can both work from. I hope you are willing to recipocrate.

You’d better brush up on your comprehension skills then, eh?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

There is a simple solution if you dont like my points, my stance why are you even replying to my threads or posts?

I literally could not understand your point in the OP, nor differentiate it from many of the others you have posted.

The many threads i had started not single person on this site has brought that up.

edit on 15-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

He is a thread killer that is his sole job in the board, I enjoy your threads and you always bring topics that matters. I am sure that eventually the truth about all this fascism in our nation and the pushing of experimental procedures in humans.

America is become the next nazi empire under the Democrats.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

You’d better brush up on your comprehension skills then, eh?

What ever you say. Try to add some more value in your posts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join