It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow paid crisis actors used by NSW government proven.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The world is run by deceivers, what would you expect...the truth

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A very close friend of mine is fully vaxxed since Jan - Feb 2021, he
was a first responder as a volunteer ambulance driver, late 60's
& in great health. He was an avid hockey player & stopped playing
2 yrs ago.
By mid March he started having lower back pain, within ~4 more weeks
neuropathy in both legs & feet. Has had many MRI's & test & the Drs
don't know what's wrong with him. He has progressively gotten extremely
worse in a short period of time. He cannot walk, been using a walker &
scooting his feet with assistance, it's been moving up thru his body & he
can no longer dress himself.
His symptoms fit GBS & ALS...I think it's possibly GBS which you think you have
lower back issues & then the neuropathy in both legs & feet & it moves on up to
arms, hands & etc. GBS also moves quickly like that...
He's been trying to get appts at Duke, John Hopkins & NIH for months.
Now he's going to another country to seek help & if nothing he may
ask for a peaceful assistance...

I got a message last night a very close family friend, brother fully vaxxed age in 50's,
Type 1 Diabetic not over wt & he died on the way to the hospital yesterday. He had
been helping out his cousin who contracted covid at school.

My 2 friends who live across from me both fully vaxxed are still in quarentine got covid
~ a wk ago & their daughter had been in labor for 3 days this past weekend, not sure of
the latest stats.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You must have missed them hauling out all the bodies.
bodies lol

🤣🤣🤣

At least he got one last cigarette.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm still yet to encounter a single person who had any issue.

So, are you saying nobody is having any issues? Because what you're saying sounds anecdotal to me. And you've already pointed out that that isn't proof.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

So, are you saying nobody is having any issues? Because what you're saying sounds anecdotal to me. And you've already pointed out that that isn't proof.

No, not saying that, in fact I've said many times in other threads, it would be foolish not to expect some adverse reactions..deaths even, especially at this scale of delivery. Pretty much any medicine or treatment can have a side effect.

And, of course my comment was anecdotal.
edit on 15-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The acting is actually remarkably terrible now that it's been pointed out to me... the only reason to do this would be if they couldn't find enough younger people with severe Covid-19 symptoms. That doesn't particularly surprise me since we've only had 1102 deaths in the entirety of Australia, and the vast majority of those were much older people, or people with other serious conditions. Plus I can guarantee that 1.1K figure is an over-estimation because they count Covid-19 as a cause of death even in circumstances where they were already sick with other illnesses or they died of other unrelated causes. We have essentially allowed them to take away all our liberties over what is probably less than 1000 legitimate Covid-19 deaths, in a population of over 25 million. More people die as a result of car crashes every year than Covid-19, are we going to stop the entire economy and lock down everything to stop car crashes? It's insanity being carried out by insane people.
edit on 15/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to

Yes we had one on the idiot box who was supposed to be in bed in the hospital. Screaming and moaning talk about a ham actor. Then on the NZ MSM, they have to go io Galvaston to find a child who dies of Covid like systems it reads like the anti vax mother caused it and has repented. But if you get the Galveston paper up it reads that health officials think it's unlikely she died of Covid and will be doing an Autopsy to find any unknown health issues. www.ksat.com...
//

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

You are absolutely mathtarded if you are saying the US is 75% vaccinated.

Oh, really?

www.reuters.com...
www.usnews.com...
www.ny1.com...
www.fox9.com...

Hmm, 1 dose... That's not vaccinated brother.. You know that.

at least you should, since you apparently follow the MSM narrative.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes this is a doozer, they have been using crisis actors to boost the vax rate . It would have gone unnoticed but a senator called them out and internet sleuthing. Simply because young people don't usually get sick enough to go to the hospital. These corrupt politicians really have to take a good hike.www.bitchute.com...

Ummmm...sorry to break it to you, but there are NO SUCH THINGS as crisis-actors. Just ask this girl...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You must have missed them hauling out all the bodies.
bodies lol

You see, it just goes to prove...smoking will kill you.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think "celebrities" like Oscar De La hoya are crisis actors now, as well

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

I agree and if you listen to the video from the Australian BBall player (Sorry can't remember his name) he states he was contacted to use his influence to nudge people a certain way and refused. Just think who didn't have the guts or are bought that bent the knee?

In Morgan Freeman's PSA for the vax he essentially admits that he is being used as a tool. I don't know how some people can't believe this this or actually give a crap about what a celebrity thinks or does but the world has been so corrupted by the celebrity status that people are blind. This type of thing has been going on forever and even though it may not be about a vax it is present in everyday life in all kinds of media for all events and all kinds of products.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Andrew Bogut is the Australian former NBA player. One of the few it seems, to actually make a stand against the narrative

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Are those 75% still vaccinated or are the early adopters no longer covered and require a new Spike Formation injection that wasn't tested trialled or given proper approval for. Just the same chemicals arranged in a different format no worries. We got this.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm still yet to meet anyone who had any issues from COVID.

We've had a lot of people 'test positive' here at the office and have to self-quarantine, but not one - not a single one - had anything beyond minor cold symptoms.

We did have one woman who claimed it killed her Aunt, but as I spoke with her, she finally admitted to me she had been in and out of the hospital for years, and almost dies multiple times, with all kinds of different health issues - yet she still wailed about how COVID killed her beloved aunt.

Sorry, you can take your plan/scam-demic and stick it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ummm... was that supposed to show that girl was a crisis actor?

Or, are you actually claiming that this one example proves there are NO crisis actors?

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
Ummmm...sorry to break it to you, but there are NO SUCH THINGS as crisis-actors. Just ask this girl...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Yeah nah. 55% fully vaccinated as of Sep 14th.

Only reason the number will go any higher is because communist govt forcing it on people who don't need/want it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join