It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecution witness in Netanyahu trial and his wife killed in Greek plane crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Haim Geron, a witness in the corruption trial of former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was one of the two Israelis killed in a light plane crash in Greece on Monday. The other was his wife, Esti.

Strange, I tried to post this in Breaking Alt News, but after completing all the fills there was no 'post' button. I just had to scrap it and leave it here. Anyway, I just thought that some on ATS might find this interesting. I don't claim to know what happened, whether this was merely an accident or whether it involved foul play (it would be impossible, at least at this point and probably forever, to truly know). None the less, when a trial witness against someone as powerful as Benjamin Netanyahu suddenly dies in a small plane crash (something that we have seen before), well, it raises a certain level of interest to be sure...

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It works for the Clintons.....

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I was wondering what happened to Bibis corruption trial, I guess it might be dropped now.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

That was also my first thought
Kevin Spacey also comes to mind

hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm racking my brain trying to remember some other similar crashes in small planes. Of course there was JFK Jr (who I know now a lot of QAnon folks think is alive and is maybe the leaker...I don't know, I don't follow Q that close). But there were others, I just can't pull them to mind right now. If another member sees this and you have one that you remember, please post it. Thanks...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Buddy Holly, & one of my favorites, Otis Redding

Also, Aaliyah in the 90s (pop singer): www.npr.org...

ETA: Aaliyah was 2001 actually

edit on 14-9-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
JFK jr.
Yeah....no.
He’s dead, the search, rescue and retrieval ships were all around us while we hauled lobster gear off Gay Head and Noman’s Isle. I have pics but ATS won’t let me post yet.
We were the only boat they didn’t boot out of the area.
They didn’t haul just wreckage from the water.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wonder if the plane was shot down with a BB gun.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Reading history and how tyrants and men of power had always gotten rid of friends and people close to them, you would think that people wouldn't want to be around people that wield power.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It didn’t come up in one piece regardless of what the news or anyone else says.
The rumors of the plane still existing and being able to fly is BS.
It came up in pieces.
Before any plane parts surfaced a lot of divers were in and other small things were hauled from the water first.

People can believe what they will.....I have been so beat up over this over the years it makes me sick.
The end.....

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: I hate talk to text

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Er, what? How can you have been beaten up for years when this just happened?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
JFK Jr.
Look at the post above your BB gun post.
It appeared you were replying to me. I apologize!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

I'm racking my brain trying to remember some other similar crashes in small planes. Of course there was JFK Jr (who I know now a lot of QAnon folks think is alive and is maybe the leaker...I don't know, I don't follow Q that close). But there were others, I just can't pull them to mind right now. If another member sees this and you have one that you remember, please post it. Thanks...

Lots of suspicious plane crashes. Of the larger ones, The Helderberg and Pan Am 103, my CO was supposed to be on the Helderberg and Pan Am 103 and escaped being on both and then there is SwissAir 111. Suspicious plane crashes always have at least one high value target.

The Helderberg, SA295 - 18kgs of P239 for Atlas, AMP for Somchem and PMP Detonics, TB Osler (MI), Col Jordaan (Chief of CI)
Pan Am 103 - Brent Carlssen (set up by Oppenheimer) and about 50-100 million in heroin loaded in Syria
SwissAir 111 - Rouge Saudi prince, 50 million in gold, 35 million in diamonds plus artwork (never recovered)

But who knows.... Maybe it all just coincidences?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Surely just a coincidence.

And stop calling me Shirley.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

When you reply to someone you get one of these things^^^^^^^

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Paul Wellstone.
Arkancide lives! ? ?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Read somewhere that witnesses heard multiple explosions in the area at the time, knowing that corrupt Zionist POS Netanyahu and depending on how strong this guy's testimony was, it wouldn't be surprising to know he was knocked off

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Prolly a greek SAM accidentally hit them.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: QFlux
Reading history and how tyrants and men of power had always gotten rid of friends and people close to them, you would think that people wouldn't want to be around people that wield power.

They do so, in my opinion, in a desire to one day wield the same power, sometimes through usurpation. Remember, many kings and tyrants have been killed by underlings toward this very end.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Ron Brown, although it wasn't a small aircraft.

From the wiki,

"Responding to homicide allegations, an official of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology acknowledged that doctors initially were puzzled by a circular wound on the top of Brown's head when his remains were recovered at the crash scene
The forensic pathologist then consulted with others and took extensive X-rays. As a result of these consultations and full-body X-rays, we absolutely ruled out anything beyond a blunt-force injury to the head."[10]

Death

Now could he have been hit in the head in the crash? Possible, but with the track record of people tied to the Clinton's dying or committing "suicide" one can't help but wonder.
edit on 15-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join