It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: Professor Chris Whitty says Nicki Minaj 'should be ashamed' over vaccine tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Your asking me of whatever not this Professor has conflicts of interests? most wont ever admit that they do. But its see to see when they push things/drugs..

Not sure why you're these vaxs that are causing side effects like heart inflammations and FDA has given a warning on that.
edit on 14-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They are making them available to over 50s and vulnerable folk.

That's what they said about the second dose till they made it available for all.

Not mandatory. We have a choice.

Not sure why you believe them so heavily.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: vonclod

Your asking me of whatever not this Professor has conflicts of interests? most wont ever admit that they do. But its see to see when they push things/drugs..

Not sure why you're these vaxs that are causing side effects like heart inflammations and FDA has given a warning on that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you indicated the medical community at large is more against the vax? than for it?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

You made a specific accusation against Chris Whitty, its reasonable to expect proof and evidence otherwise it is just another unsubstantiated and random accusation based on nothing.

That's sort of one of the basic principles of our culture and society.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What do you mean "supposed Professor" Chris Whitty?

"Christopher Whitty | LSHTM" www.lshtm.ac.uk...

Seems to be one hell of a lot more qualified in his field than random folk on the internet.

By all means, believe everything he tells you then. It's not like we're in an age where we should question everything a "professional" tells us or anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

But he is an actual Professor, so why suggest he isn't?

Nice deflection. The subject of your thread is not Bill Gates.

Education degrees are some of the easiest degrees you can get anymore. Statistics show that students who enter the education field have lower SAT scores, and higher grad rates than most other degrees.

You're better off doing your own research on these things, not listening to people who are paid to give answers.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

it is occurring in men since they have been jabbed. I have heard from several friends and via other therapists that this is happening.

I have heard that people have been killed or seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents.

We had better stop driving.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Of course we should question everything - something I've consistently done since my teenage years many moons ago - including unsubstantiated claims by random strangers on the internet.

link   
Science + money + plus + profits = big pharma, yep anybody will say anything this days just for the right amount of money.

Kind of bring the informercials on TV showing a guy in Doctors outfit talking that they are doctors and they support what ever is been sold

Wow we come a long way since the snake oil sellmen

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What do you mean "supposed Professor" Chris Whitty?

"Christopher Whitty | LSHTM" www.lshtm.ac.uk...

Seems to be one hell of a lot more qualified in his field than random folk on the internet.

By all means, believe everything he tells you then. It's not like we're in an age where we should question everything a "professional" tells us or anything.

Did I say I believe everything he says?

I do question stuff. All the time.

Prefer his views to a random on here and a singer whose only talent seems to be her oft flaunted cleavage. As nice as it is....
edit on 14-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Education degrees are some of the easiest degrees you can get anymore. Statistics show that students who enter the education field have lower SAT scores, and higher grad rates than most other degrees.

You're better off doing your own research on these things, not listening to people who are paid to give answers.

Really? You got one?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: angelchemuel

it is occurring in men since they have been jabbed. I have heard from several friends and via other therapists that this is happening.

I have heard that people have been killed or seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents.

We had better stop driving.

Best avoid getting on an aeroplane, too.

Depopulation machines, I tell you....

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
BTW, because the jab is just an experiment, who is to say that impotence will not become a long term side effect.

After all big pharma have over 300 prescriptions been in use that are known to keep your littler man from working properly.

Soo this a list of them if anybody is interested to know what is wrong while taking medications.

medlineplus.gov...

BTW do not forget to look for the generic names.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

He seems to have a bit more qualifications than just a degree, years of actual experience, too. No?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's another Professor with some disturbing things to say -

Vaccinated People Need to Separate Themselves from Society Because They Are at Risk from Variants. The Unvaccinated Are Not at Risk

Is he a quack? Seems pretty legit from his bio-
Christian Perrone, MD, PhD

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Here's another Professor with some disturbing things to say -

Vaccinated People Need to Separate Themselves from Society Because They Are at Risk from Variants. The Unvaccinated Are Not at Risk

Is he a quack? Seems pretty legit from his bio-
Christian Perrone, MD, PhD

Let's work this out.

Where varients happening before the vaccines ? Where those varients spreading before the vaccines ?

Yes, he's a quack.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Is that what he said? No. He said vaccinated people are at risk from the variants, meaning your natural immunities to variants have been wiped out by the vax so they are far more dangerous to you than an unvaxxed person.

Try again.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Is that what he said? No. He said vaccinated people are at risk from the variants, meaning your natural immunities to variants have been wiped out by the vax so they are far more dangerous to you than an unvaxxed person.

Try again.

I held this back to see if you would reply, which indeed you did.

In the same article, Perronne explained that Lyme Disease was introduced to US by a Nazi bacteriologist who smuggled in the ticks on behalf of US military after WWII, and there is a huge cover-up going on, with Perronne obviously as the main victim. A source at the French Ministry of Heath was quoted describing Perronne as a “genius“, utterly unironically. No wonder the genius used to act as advisor to same ministry and president of the High Council of Public Health.

forbetterscience.com...

Not only is Perrone a quack,he's also a nut.

It would appear it is you who should try again.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Your argument started here:

Where varients happening before the vaccines ? Where those varients spreading before the vaccines ?

How is that relevant to his statement?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Relevant or not, he's a quack.

A Nazi bought Lyme Disese to The U.S.! That's enough to confirm whatever he states is nonsense. The funny part is you appear to beleive what he is saying.

Oh well, that's up to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join