It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: Professor Chris Whitty says Nicki Minaj 'should be ashamed' over vaccine tweet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Supposed Professor Chris Whitty said anti-vaxxers 'should be ashamed' for trying to discourage people from taking the life-saving vaccine.

This is the same Professor that is ignoring the advice of his their Scientists advice when they advised not to vax the 12/15 over due to the lack od data.

And now says these vaxs are "Life saving"

COVID-19: Professor Chris Whitty says Nicki Minaj 'should be ashamed' over vaccine tweet - as rapper hits back over 'diss'

Chief medical officer Chris Whitty has said rapper Nicki Minaj "should be ashamed" after she tweeted that COVID vaccines are linked to impotence. Speaking at a Downing Street news conference, he said: "There are a number of myths that fly around, some of which are just clearly ridiculous and some of which are clearly designed just to scare.

Scientists do not back vaxing 12/15

Scientists not backing Covid jabs for 12 to 15-year-olds

The decision not to recommend the vaccine to all healthy children was based on concern over an extremely rare side effect of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines which causes heart inflammation, and can lead to palpitations and chest pain. Data from the US, where millions of young teenagers have been vaccinated, suggests there are 60 cases of the heart condition for every million second doses given to 12 to 17-year-old boys (compared to eight in one million girls).

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What do you mean "supposed Professor" Chris Whitty?

"Christopher Whitty | LSHTM" www.lshtm.ac.uk...

Seems to be one hell of a lot more qualified in his field than random folk on the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I have a problem with Professors who are pushing vaccination while ignoring their own advises of other Scientists. And "Professors" like him probably have a conflict of interest.

Seems to be one hell of a lot more qualified in his field than random folk on the internet.

I am sure no more than Bill Gates whose not a medical expert, nor Scientist. These top docs, Professors tend to follow the politician's words.
edit on 14-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

the 12/15 year old thing will still be optional, i dont agree that children can decide without parents consent though, parents are legally responsible for every other aspect of their lives, i believe it still should be decided by the parents.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The fact that he calls the mRNA vaxs a life saving despite the fact there had being more side effects occurring in young people after vaccination says alot.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Its not optional its mandatory in many places you wont able to go to school if you dont get jabbed with the "Life Saving Vax".

I am sure somehow they will blame the heart inflammations on covid despite the youth having no covid if they test negative.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

But he is an actual Professor, so why suggest he isn't?

Nice deflection. The subject of your thread is not Bill Gates.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

its not mandatory

where have you read its mandatory for UK children to be vaccinated

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Its not optional its mandatory in many places you wont able to go to school if you dont get jabbed with the "Life Saving Vax".

I am sure somehow they will blame the heart inflammations on covid despite the youth having no covid if they test negative.

Rubbish. It's optional here for kids. Stop making stuff up.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I have a problem with Professors who are pushing vaccination while ignoring their own advises of other Scientists. And "Professors" like him probably have a conflict of interest.

I am sure no more than Bill Gates whose not a medical expert, nor Scientist. These top docs, Professors tend to follow the politician's words.

Maybe back that up! you know, give us some percentages of pro vs against, in the medical community..do you dare, it will be embarrassing for you.

And Minaj, should be ashamed, for her gutter music..lol

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

But he is an actual Professor, so why suggest he isn't?

I am sure he has no conflicts of interest right? calling the mRNA vaxs life saving. While ignoring the Scientists there isnt enough data.

Israel examining heart inflammation cases in people who received Pfizer COVID-19 shot

dont be surprised if more side effects does occur after a while.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well, Nicky Minaj (singer?) is right, it is occurring in men since they have been jabbed. I have heard from several friends and via other therapists that this is happening.
I can't personally confirm on account of being single

They have just launched an enquiry/investigation to all the mensuration and spontaneous miscarriages being reported after receiving the jabs. They had to, the volume was increasing on a daily basis. Let alone the fact they knew it happened in the animal tests.
So dare I suggest that of course Twitty Witty is going to have a pop at anyone who says the jabs are affecting men's best friend. Men are notorious for not talking about their "down below" problems, so he's hoping they'll stay schtum. If impotence in men is on the increase since receiving the jab and it becomes more public knowledge can you imagine the outcry? Men wont be worrying about the possibility of myocarditis, heart attacks and such, oh no. They will be far more concerned about their best mate no longer standing to attention, male mentality.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

in the medical community..do you dare, it will be embarrassing for you.

Conflicts of interest come first. I will gladly link you how many times in the past and a year before has Pharma had money on doctors to push drugs. It took Israel a few months to report and show that mRNA vaxs had being causing side effects like Heart inflammations in young people and you had the top doctors and professors.

Blaming the side effects on covid...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
as always goto the horses mouth

taken from Gov.uk

At this time, JCVI advises that all 16 to 17-year-olds should be offered a first dose of Pfizer-BNT162b2 vaccine.

As previously advised by JCVI, persons aged 12 to 15 years with specific underlying health conditions that put them at risk of severe COVID-19, should be offered 2 doses of Pfizer-BNT162b2 vaccine with an interval of 8 weeks between doses.

Children and young people aged 12 years and over who are household contacts of persons (adults or children) who are immunosuppressed should be offered 2 doses of Pfizer-BNT162b2 vaccine

JCVI statement on COVID-19 vaccination of children and young people aged 12 to 17 years: 4 August 2021

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
He does have a conflict of interest, he has shares in the Pfeizer ar AZ one. Can't remember which now.
Came out a while back.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Of course

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Noticed the lie?

2 doses of Pfizer-BNT162b2 vaccine

They will be pushing the third booster shots at some point.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
He does have a conflict of interest, he has shares in the Pfeizer ar AZ one. Can't remember which now.
Came out a while back.
Rainbows
Jane

Sure you are not confusing him with someone else?

Please post a source?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Noticed the lie?

2 doses of Pfizer-BNT162b2 vaccine

They will be pushing the third booster shots at some point.

They are making them available to over 50s and vulnerable folk.

Available.

Not mandatory. We have a choice.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Niki probably right... after all some COVID-19 vaxx deaths are believed to be caused by blood clots forming in major arteries and veins....

stay away from the jab... gotta protect the main vein.
edit on 54095430pm302021Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:54:18 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join