It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why would that be a more appropriate title? He was not cautious at all "Now is the time to use ivermectin," said Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association.

At most it should be Tokyo or Head of 600 doctors in Tokyo or they should just use it.

Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare Tamura replied in the Diet that "it can still be used for off-label use. There is also a way to take (ivermectin) at a medical institution and wait at home." If this can be done easily, the Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association should not have to bother to insist that "ivermectin should be used."

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

So many big Pharma shills on here trying to discredit a proven drug which is an effective treatment treatment for Covid. And, you know who you are. I know you have seen the real world data out of India and the precipitous decline in deaths after the wholesale prescription of Ivementin, Japan is next. You just want to debate how many devils can dance on the head if a pin, rather than foster a viable treatment vs the death shot. There are plenty of devils in the government, medical industry, and Big pharma. There is no need to aid and abet them. Just get your death shot and S.T.F.U if you have nothing constructive to add.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I don't read Japanese, sorry about that.

But this is what I did read:

"I believe the difference is clear. Of course, one cannot conclude that ivermectin is effective on the basis of these figures, but when we have all these elements, we cannot say that ivermectin is absolutely not effective, at least not me," he says.

"We can do other studies to confirm its efficacy, but we are in a crisis situation. With regards to the use of ivermectin, it is obviously necessary to obtain the informed consent of the patients, and I think we're in a situation where we can afford to give them this treatment,"

southasia.report...

He doesn't sound at all sure that it actually works. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. We need some better studies to find out? How about "cautiously optimistic." Better?

edit on 9/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah, i thought it was pretty clear too.

"--In Japan, ivermectin is approved for the treatment of COVID-19 from the "Guide for the Treatment of Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (COVID-19), Second Edition" notified on May 18, 2020. In the world, Japan is classified as a country that uses ivermectin."

And this part

"In Japan, skin diseases have been around for a long time. scabiesScabies For example, ivermectin has been approved as an indication under the brand name "Stromector", and the revised guide has issued a notice to approve the treatment of the new corona as "off label". Off label means that it may be used at the discretion of the doctor and the patient. By the time the notification was issued, 36 clinical trials were conducted in 27 countries around the world, and it was reported that ivermectin was effective in prevention and treatment. That is why the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare also admitted that it is not applicable. If it doesn't work, no notification will be issued."

But this was my favorite part

"It's sad that there are critics, researchers, and scholars who just criticize without doing anything."

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Huge success in a dozen other countries have been reported for months, nearly reducing the death rate to nothing... using medication that's out of patent and basically free.

I'm behind the information curve on this medication. Have heard of it...but that's about all.

Why is IVERMECTIN chastised so much in the United States, if its working so well in other countries? Chicago's local news networks aired segments tonight on a Chicago lady who died today, fighting for Ivermectin to treat her Covid-19. Here is one of the segments..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
No person at all sounds at all sure that the the vaccine actually works. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. We need some better studies to find out?

Nope, just screeching losers screaming “get the vaccine, you’re killing people”

While claiming that those who are actually being cautious should be excluded from society, kind of like Hitler or Pol Pot would do.
edit on 13 9 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Yeah, i thought it was pretty clear too.
What is the source for that?

In any case, it seems to have been superseded. This does not look like approval for COVID.

Japan's health ministry's COVID-19 treatment guidelines revised in July places ivermectin in a category of drugs whose efficacy and safety have not been established.

The guidelines refer to reports that the drug does not improve mortality, shorten hospitalization or hasten the reduction of viral loads in patients with mild symptoms.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

If it doesn't work, no notification will be issued.
What? We won't tell you if it doesn't work?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Quickly Phage, mount your steed and ride to Japan to save them from western un-sanctioned medical treatments!

You decry the words of head of the Metropolitan Medical Association and point out that he has no authority and cannot set policy. OK, I gotta ask you this, what's the difference between him and, oh, say Anthony Fauci? Fauci is the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, that (and perhaps his own dinner table) is the only damn thing he is the head of and outside of ordering his employees around, the man has ZERO authority or power over the people of the United States of America... but By God, the media and his pedantic neo-science acolytes sure as hell act like the man's words carry more weight than the mouse fart they actually sport.

So I'd happily argue that in a world where a nothing... a true nothing that nobody have two craps about prior to February 2020, is viewed as the most authoritative medical source in America despite him not even being on par with the Surgeon General of the United States (a man/woman whose position is utterly symbolic and devoid of any authority beyond the "OMG, the Surgeon General sounds important and they say..." factor) then this individual who heads a similarly qualified agency such as the Metropolitan Medical Association is worth listening to as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You decry the words of head of the Metropolitan Medical Association
No I don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is IVERMECTIN chastised so much in the United States, if its working so well in other countries?

Because neither Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or Merck hold the patent for Ivermectin... in this country, if it don't make the big boys dollars, then it doesn't make their owned politicians sense (and anything that doesn't make sense to the owned politicians doesn't make cents to their Kept Voters, who squeal like pigs stuck under a gate at whatever their Meal Tickets in DC order them to squeal at,)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

So I'll ask again if you are taking the vaccine for societal reasons then are you taking Ivermectin to eradicate the parasites in the 60 million us citizens as shown on the CDC website.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Oh sweet mother of #... are we really going to play the damn semantics game here? You questioned the words of the man... you hesitated over the words... you impugned the source.... you disesteemed the idea that the man was in a position to counsel Japan's national narrative... you pooh-poohed the man based on a perceived authority matrix...

Bottom line, you treated him and the OP's position taken from him with a much different magnifying glass than you've used on any thread attributing Fauci's positions to "US official stance" on COVID. Fauci has become the official mouthpiece for US policy on COVID as far as the media and the Faucibots are converned.

link   

Sorry sweaty, it was rebonked. Thats why you found this thread.

Does not do much for patients who are already mostly well? Noice stats there.

link   

Actually, I took the vaccine because it reduces the chances I will get sick or seriously ill and/or hospitalized.

Using ivermectin for parasites I have no problem with. But, being a prescription drug, it should probably be done under medical supervision. Do you happen to know what the dose and protocol for treatment of parasites is, btw?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You questioned the words of the man
Show me.
my posts

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Why is IVERMECTIN chastised so much in the United States,
Mostly because people are using it on their own. Off label use under medical supervision is another matter, and that is what the Japanese doctor is talking about doing.

[POST REMOVED BY STAFF]

Pretty much this. My company has a pharma branch that produces ivermectin for animal use, and they have advised all their distributors to check on suspicious requests which may be people using the medicine for non-label purposes. This is not to say that ivermectin cannot be used on humans, but it must be prescribed and dispensed correctly. A dosage for a 1200 lb animal can't necessarily be diluted 1:6 for a 200 lb human and be expected to have no adverse reaction.
edit on Tue Sep 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Japanese are some smart people, they research things with an open mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Why would I? If you need the information go talk to your doctor.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join