It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes, Japan approves Ivermectin for the sars Covid 2-19 virus.

Fortunately, India has an excellent testimonial. Since April 28, India medical officials started providing Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to its massive population. As India is the major pharmaceutical manufacture in the world, they were ready for this massive drug distribution. Miraculously, COVID cases have plummeted quickly since then thanks to the new rules.

There you have it... one cent a drug verses 40 dollars a vaccine. Clown world America and other parts of the world has enter. Sadly its got to be only TRUE that the politicians have had to had an interest in this BS sh..t all along. Just think that the White House and staff will be treated with Ivermectin but the general population can't. PLEASE SPREAD THIS INFO ON YOUR YOUTUBE REPLIES, THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS

Dr. Ozaki declared that ivermectin has demonstrated significant benefits in reducing infections and deaths where the regimen is prophylactically administered for another indication. With the encouraging medical data from ivermectin clinical trials’ reports worldwide, especially the one from FLCCC of US and BIRD of UK, the head of the Metropolitan Medical Association declared that while clinical trials were important, it was time to greenlight doctors to prescribe ivermectin in association with giving the patient informed consent.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Does the Metropolitan Medical Association have the authority to approve treatments in Japan?

edit on 9/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Does the Metropolitan Medical Association have the authority to approve treatments in Japan?

That I don't know, have to ask the wife on that part.
A week ago I posted that Ivermectin was being quietly used around the country, mostly in the lest density areas of Japan with an aging population. I need to check out now if Okinawa had been using it and follow up on the recent deaths. Having just recently left Okinawa, I met a school teacher and we talked about the virus killing people. She said she personally knew no one who has it or died from it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Then your title and OP are somewhat misleading.

Perhaps something like, "head of the Metropolitan Medical Association cautiously supports the use of ivermectin" would be more accurate.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Huge success in a dozen other countries have been reported for months, nearly reducing the death rate to nothing... using medication that's out of patent and basically free.

USA doubles down on propaganda to ban it...
Is japan still considered a first-world nation? it's nice to see a prominent figure in the modern day world actually 'following the science' instead of chanting the propaganda mantra.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Perhaps something like, "head of the Metropolitan Medical Association cautiously supports the use of ivermectin" would be more accurate.

OK, I'm not here to stir the pot. Just what is taking place around the country, but also this is true..

1. Merck & Co., Inc., have currently limited distribution because they claim that the drug is ineffective at treating COVID.

2. According to Ozaki, “Even if a doctor writes a prescription for ivermectin, there is no drug in the pharmacy.” He said that this has rendered the drug practically “unusable.”

3. Ozaki contends that the fact that supply has been stopped by Merck & Co. is evidence that it does in fact work at treating COVID: “But (Merck) says that ivermectin doesn’t work, so there shouldn’t be any need to limit supply. If it doesn’t work, there’s no demand. I believe it works, so block supply.

4. Then my question is , how did India get its supply, did they make it themselves or get it from China ?

5. This is something I was unaware of : In Mexico city, a home-treatment-kit, including ivermectin was created, for its 22 million-strong population on December 28, 2020, following a spike in cases of COVID-19. Also, doctors were encouraged to use Ivermectin and other therapeutic drugs in their practice when dealing with COVID-positive patients. The effort resulted in a 52–76 percent reduction in hospitalizations, according to research by the Mexican Digital Agency for Public Innovation (DAPI), Mexico’s Ministry of Health, and the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS).

Either way, it works or it doesn't. Can you tell me ?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

T
Still trying to throw cold water on a proven cure i see. "cautiously" hmmm. I didn't read that in the statement, taking literary license again Hopefully you've had your gene altering therapy.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

T
Still trying to throw cold water on a proven cure i see. "cautiously" hmmm. I didn't read that in the statement, taking literary license again Hopefully you've had your gene altering therapy.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Here Phage : In Japan, ivermectin is approved for the treatment of COVID-19 from the “Guide for the Treatment of Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (COVID-19), Second Edition” notified on May 18, 2020. In the world, Japan is classified as a country that uses ivermectin.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

OK, I'm not here to stir the pot. Just what is taking place around the country, but also this is true..

1. Merck & Co., Inc., have currently limited distribution because they claim that the drug is ineffective at treating COVID.

2. According to Ozaki, “Even if a doctor writes a prescription for ivermectin, there is no drug in the pharmacy.” He said that this has rendered the drug practically “unusable.”

3. Ozaki contends that the fact that supply has been stopped by Merck & Co. is evidence that it does in fact work at treating COVID: “But (Merck) says that ivermectin doesn’t work, so there shouldn’t be any need to limit supply. If it doesn’t work, there’s no demand. I believe it works, so block supply.

4. Then my question is , how did India get its supply, did they make it themselves or get it from China ?

5. This is something I was unaware of : In Mexico city, a home-treatment-kit, including ivermectin was created, for its 22 million-strong population on December 28, 2020, following a spike in cases of COVID-19. Also, doctors were encouraged to use Ivermectin and other therapeutic drugs in their practice when dealing with COVID-positive patients. The effort resulted in a 52–76 percent reduction in hospitalizations, according to research by the Mexican Digital Agency for Public Innovation (DAPI), Mexico’s Ministry of Health, and the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS).

Either way, it works or it doesn't. Can you tell me ?

You bring up a good point about Mexico they were indeed in the throes of a wave earlier now it's on the decline

31% VACCINATED and Mexico cases and deaths are declining

Latest trends
An average of 11,196 cases per day were reported in Mexico in the last week. Cases have decreased by 29 percent from the average two weeks ago. Deaths have decreased by 14 percent.

Going to look into this further because they were getting swamped like Brazil was at one point

www.nytimes.com...

Hell their rates per 100,000 recently looks lower than the US? a lot lower, and they are just slightly above the US on deaths per million 2051 to 2039 now how is it that close to Mexico with then havind 31% VACCINATED !!

So tell me were Im wrong this time Phage....
edit on 13-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Is it actually Japan's Health Ministry which approves treatments? Sort of like the FDA in the US?

I can't read Japanese. Maybe you can verify that this translation is correct?

Japan's health ministry's COVID-19 treatment guidelines revised in July places ivermectin in a category of drugs whose efficacy and safety have not been established.

The guidelines refer to reports that the drug does not improve mortality, shorten hospitalization or hasten the reduction of viral loads in patients with mild symptoms.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Does not look much like a "green light."

You are supposed to note when you use external quotes, btw, or someone might think you are plagarising. Here is the source of yours:

Japan has already been classified as a country of use
In Japan, ivermectin is approved for the treatment of COVID-19 from the “Guide for the Treatment of Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (COVID-19), Second Edition” notified on May 18, 2020. In the world, Japan is classified as a country that uses ivermectin.

www.oom2.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Has anyone isolated in how it works in vivo? That’s what I’m interested in because something with it is working. I thought they determined it blocks nuclear transport of viral proteins that interfere with STAT and type 1 IFN pathways in vitro. Then determined this isn’t the case in vivo. It’s doing something though somewhere and I’m just curious what exactly it’s doing. There seems to be about a dozen possible interactions including viral binding, RdRp active site binding, ACE2 receptor binding, and many others. Maybe it’sa combination?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It is already known since May that the PFSB in japan was prepared to authorized the use upon success in clinical trials. here is a link just for you

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
Has anyone isolated in how it works in vivo? That’s what I’m interested in because something with it is working. I thought they determined it blocks nuclear transport of viral proteins that interfere with STAT and type 1 IFN pathways in vitro. Then determined this isn’t the case in vivo. It’s doing something though somewhere and I’m just curious what exactly it’s doing. There seems to be about a dozen possible interactions including viral binding, RdRp active site binding, ACE2 receptor binding, and many others. Maybe it’sa combination?

Caly, et. al. showed that it interfered with the IFN pathway in vitro:

www.sciencedirect.com...

However, Schmith, et. al. subsequently showed that you probably couldn’t reach sufficient plasma concentration of Ivermectin in human lung cells to achieve the results that Caly, et. al. showed:

ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

They concluded: “In summary, the likelihood of a successful clinical trial using the approved dose of ivermectin is low.”

I don’t know if anyone is proposing a trial with the higher dosages.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Cool. Have they done so, as yet?

The OP gives the impression that they have.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Is it actually Japan's Health Ministry which approves treatments? Sort of like the FDA in the US?

I can't read Japanese. Maybe you can verify that this translation is correct?

Japan's health ministry's COVID-19 treatment guidelines revised in July places ivermectin in a category of drugs whose efficacy and safety have not been established.

The guidelines refer to reports that the drug does not improve mortality, shorten hospitalization or hasten the reduction of viral loads in patients with mild symptoms.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Does not look much like a "green light."

You are supposed to note when you use external quotes, btw, or someone might think you are plagarising. Here is the source of yours:

Japan has already been classified as a country of use
In Japan, ivermectin is approved for the treatment of COVID-19 from the “Guide for the Treatment of Coronavirus Infectious Diseases (COVID-19), Second Edition” notified on May 18, 2020. In the world, Japan is classified as a country that uses ivermectin.

www.oom2.com...

Yes, I read that report. Like I said, its been quietly stated that the use of Ivermectin is being used here. On Japanese TV. Mainstream use, I don't have an answer for that yet. I'll ask around though. Maybe this Friday I'll have an answer.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
CNN wont like the news with their usual experts that have the same opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Numerous in vivo actual results posted from India, Spain, even in US trials. All show incredible effectiveness in treatment and as a prophylactic. I am not going to cite them or provide links if you're interested do the research, it's there. On a personal note have been using it prophylactically for months. Had a family member recover in 3 days from a very bad case of covid.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have to agree, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that it has some effectiveness. Questionable about how much.

What does disturb me is the great lengths Pharma and Government are going to keep it out of public hands.

Ivermectin has been used for decades. Probably is about as safe as asprin.

When dealing with a deadly disease like covid, I do not understand why you would not use anything that may be effective that has such a high safety profile. It makes no sense. I also find it quite a coincidence that in the cases where Ivermectin has been court ordered, the patient recovers.

Something simply does not add up other than the fact that it is no longer under patent / is generic.

If it is not going to HARM you, why would you not allow the right to try. It makes zero sense other than the fact they do not want you to try it. That alone should raise questions given the evidence to date.
edit on 13-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

So many big Pharma shills on here trying to discredit a proven drug which is an effective treatment treatment for Covid. And, you know who you are. I know you have seen the real world data out of India and the precipitous decline in deaths after the wholesale prescription of Ivementin, Japan is next. You just want to debate how many devils can dance on the head if a pin, rather than foster a viable treatment vs the death shot. There are plenty of devils in the government, medical industry, and Big pharma. There is no need to aid and abet them. Just get your death shot and S.T.F.U if you have nothing constructive to add.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join