It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who wanted Chicago hospital to treat her COVID-19 with Ivermectin, dies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Vasa, also see my post at 11:45pm.

It would depend on what time zone you are in...I am EST.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ah. Been there ha.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Vasa, also see my post at 11:45pm.

It would depend on what time zone you are in...I am EST.

I think you did reply to it. Eyes are getting bad.

We''re both in Atlanta.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Erhard Seminar Training?

An ESThole?

I kid. And we already established that I'm old.

edit on 9/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh geez! I remember that' I had a kookie boss from Woodstock, NY, who was a major EST-head and sent us all to the training. I walked out the first time I had to pee and never went back.
edit on 14-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: jerich0

Therefore the blame lays solely on the doctors who refused this treatment, and not on the person who requested it.

Blame for what? Her death?
Doubtful.

Just going by the first page comments saying she deserved it.

but you must be a doctor to know it wouldn't have helped. Or have some cdc approved documentation to just link to, without any valid consideration towards the topic.

doubtful, perhaps. but certainly not provided, hence they are responsible for not even trying.

link   
a reply to: litterbaux
Except when you got the flu, you knew you were sick and could stay away from others

link   

Erhard Seminar Training?

An ESThole?

Ha....I had to look that one up. Sounds like some "New Age", but old cult kinda stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

they usually know they have something

Not necessarily. Asymptomatic infection is a thing. That's why masking became a thing last year when it was learned how common it is.

edit on 9/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

they usually know they have something

Not necessarily. Asymptomatic infection is a thing. That's why masking became a thing last year when it was learned how common it is.

Man I am so scared of a disease so deadly, I don't even know I have it.

You're right. Orf to the jabbing chambers.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The whole problem with them treating someone with Ivermectin is that if it works it will tell people they don't need the vaccine. It's a slippery slope but I feel if there is something out there that has been shown to be somewhat successful then why not use it? Everything is so political and it's very tiring. It would be great if they just did what was right.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
It would be great if they just did what was right.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: Quadrivium

What has that to do with her stubborn ignorance in railing against and refusing to mask and vaccinate?

Like I said, ignorance kills.

No sympathy.

But hey, if you guys want to take a livestock dewormer instead of an FDA approved vaccine, knock yourselves out.

Again, no sympathy.

No one had had a FDA approved vaccine.
Typical mad vaxxer,ignorant as they come.
Your saviour an FDA approved vaccine has yet to be made,has a different name etc.
Go to the FDA site,have a read and learn that no one has yet had an FDA approved vaccine.
Your government and it's minnions speak with fork tongue so please stop listening to propaganda and stop embarrasing yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

vestock dewormer that has been successfully used to treat CORONA virus in animals,

Yeah, in animals.

So if you wanna take animal meds over an FDA approved vaccine...go for it.

I guess Harry and hard is what you fancy yourself....Sympathy probably isnt your strongest attribute anyway.
Oh, it hurt so much you gotta get personal?

Sympathy? Not with willfully ignorant clowns, no.

Technically almost all medicines humans take are former animal medicines.
And Japan is gonna use the so called dewormer,because it also treats other things than just that apparently. Chemo is also a parasite killer on top of cancer cells,so guess thats also a dewormer.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Except when you got the flu, you knew you were sick and could stay away from others

ever think that maybe...if you do not feel sick that it just means your body handled it better? its a 96 and above survival rate. this is stupid. screw the 4 percent and move on.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

IDK what is considered early onset.... but I did not start taking Ivermectin until day 11,

I was to take 3 Pils daily for 5 days. I only took 3 pills once. I didn't like how it made me feel. Granted I was very sick at the time. It just seemed to make me feel....well, much like a die off effect already on top of my CV symptoms.

So what I did is...

Day 1: I took 1 pill, just to check for a reaction. All went well.
Day 2: I took 2 pills, and everything seemed to be ok.
Day 3: I took 3 pills, Felt pretty blah this day...
Day 4: I cut back to 1 pill. Felt slightly better
Day 5: I took 1 pill this day
Day 6: I took 1 Pill this day
Day 7: I took 1 pill this day... Then I stopped. I still have 5 pills left.

I started to feel a bit better around Day 6, 7 and then felt a bit better each passing day.

Granted here I am on "Day 26" and I'm still dealing with "Low Energy", this thing wrecked my stomach... so I'm trying to get that back in somewhat of a working order, since I've dealt with stomach/digestion issues for 30 years... We're talking undiagnosed, gave up on the Doctors and their sorcery long ago... I treat myself naturally.

Ivermectin is the first Prescription I've taken in 15 years. And I will say it seemed to do what it's claimed to due for CV. (Not only for me, but for my brothers 18 yr old son who has Type 1 Diabetes. My brother hit me up and said he thinks his son has Covid... He listed all the symptoms he was going thru. So I walked him thru all the steps he needed to take to get him on the mend. I knew with his Diabetes we didn't want to mess around and let the BioLierus get a foothold....

So I had him on the Vit C, D3, Zinc and we got him hooked up with the Ivermectin via TeleHealth/Online prescription. He was able to get it filled in just a couple hours after he submitted his request. He gave his son 5 pills for 3 days and he said it knocked it out...and he was feeling better.

I also had him Nebulizing Colloidal Silver to keep it out of his lungs. He said that helped as well.

I also did that entire regimine above and several more things, but this bug attacked me very hard. I had to go to the ER for some I.V. support, but they ended up discharging me.

I was able to talk the ER Doc into prescribing me Ivermectin, which honestly surprised me. But I trust the Lord had his hand in it for me.

What I do know and believe is that every patient should have the right to be treated with whatever they wish to be treated with. Instead we live in a BigHarma Tyrannical Control system. There is no such thing as "Freedom" on this broad plain. It's mostly all a ruse, where they treat us as "Pigs In a Fence"

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

ever think that maybe...if you do not feel sick that it just means your body handled it better? its a 96 and above survival rate. this is stupid. screw the 4 percent and move on.

Not feeling sick though and going about your business madly infecting people is a large part of the problem.

Also, do you think that maybe if we hadn't taken the steps we took that 98% would look a whole lot worse?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Erhard Seminar Training?

An ESThole?

Ha....I had to look that one up. Sounds like some "New Age", but old cult kinda stuff.

Made me think of L Ron Hubbard/Scientology I had to look it up too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Point is, regardless of what made someone sick, if you've tried everything else, give their suggestions a shot.

Sure. I never said she should have been denied.

But I'm also curious why they wanted so badly invermectin, rather than, say hydroxychloroquine.

Seems these unproven and unapproved "alternative" treatments are being periodically pushed on a large scale in trending fashion. Who pushes them and why, who profits? Who makes them? Hydroxy is so last summer, Inver is the newest fad!

It's a scam. Anything but the vaccine. Or a mask.

A fad or scam? So why has india approved it's use to treat covid then?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

What has that to do with her stubborn ignorance in railing against and refusing to mask and vaccinate?

Like I said, ignorance kills.

No sympathy.

But hey, if you guys want to take a livestock dewormer instead of an FDA approved vaccine, knock yourselves out.

Again, no sympathy.

LOL you actually said "ignorance kills" and then proceed to say the absolute most ignorant thing possible about this issue -- "if you guys want to take a livestock dewormer instead of an FDA approved vaccine..." ." Hahahahahahahahaha! Astounding. Ivermectin is a HUMAN drug which is also used for horses. The discoverer won a Nobel prize for discovering it. It has been PROVEN in 63 studies to CURE covid. It's one of the safest drugs there is when prescribed. Your "vaccine", which is not a true vaccine, underwent none of the trials and testing that normal vaccines have to go through, which is years, between 8-12 years to get one approved. The "vaccine" was "approved" to shove it down our throats and deny us the right to use a proven treatment instead -- ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. I'd say wake up but you have to have some degree of intelligence to do that in this case -- you can't be the kind (like you) who rubber-stamps/believes anything you're told by someone with stolen authority.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join