It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Covid-19 Vaccinated - What Concerns You The Most as You Gradually Become Un-Vaccinated?.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The vaccinated : “I’m scared”

Those who don’t rely 100% on media and government to tell them how to live: “meh, my life hasn’t changed a bit”

lol false...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I know your a big fan of natural immunity so you'll know that with that level of vaccination alongside the known cases and all the ones unreported we should be in a really good position to be able to deal with the pandemic with the minimum of issue.

a reply to: network dude

Perhaps you in the UK will be. In the US, we haven't discovered the science of natural immunity yet. Perhaps we will have some breakthrough finding in a year or two, when they stop having folks in the hospital, but still have a few vials of arm goo left. perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: Phage

No its not true with natural immunity. Natural immunity still remains very high months later while the shots weaken. They just quit broadcasting that fact to support the push of vaccines due tot he billions of tax payer dollars spent on it... which were only ment to slow the spread.. Those people will indeed get covid eventually. Just depends on when.

Unfortunately natural immunity does wear off like the vaccine, it's how the immune system works in this case. I know someone with no shots who has had it twice. They were very ill both times.

LOL, how the # do you know this? Made it up? Nobody did any studies on this. If they did, show me.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm not sure now o think about it.

I'd always assumed lapsed imunity was down to viral mutation more than anything else.

That's why we've never beaten the flu isn't it, it's constantly evolving and evading whereas things like mumps and chicken pox are more stagnant on their ability to mutate and remain effective?

I'd like to find out though.

a reply to: butcherguy

and yet, somehow the vaccine for the Alpha variant is all that's needed to really be safe. Do you even listen to you?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
CONFIRMATION for those with a brain (that works), the Covid-19 Vaccines are likely

DANGEROUS. Short Term and/or Long Term!

It's now confirmed that members of the U.S. CONGRESS, and their support staff, are

EXEMPT / REMOVED / RELIEVED

from the requirement of being injected with these new drugs, masquerading as "vaccines".

WTF?: www.foxnews.com...

Congress now joins Illegal Aliens as a "Preferred Protected Class".

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think I get misrepresented by some here when it comes to covid 19.

Do I say that I think everyone should be vaccinated as that's never what I intend to say?

I'm not so much pro Vax as I am anti bollocks and lies.

I spend more time questioning outlandish claims than I do anything else.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Based on how a Covid-19 vaccine's protection begins declining almost immediately, what concerns you the most?
Is this not true as well with "natural" immunity?

The CDC will soon develop "Vaccination expiration date" guidance.
They will?

In any case, how concerned am I? I just posted this in another thread.

I am fully vaccinated. I avoid large groups of people and am masked indoors when I may encounter others who are not in a similar "bubble." Last week a person in my office tested positive. On Friday, when I found out, I left the office to be tested. Informed pertinent people that I was isolating pending results. Result is negative. I will return to the office on Monday but plan to be retested on Tuesday even though I still show no symptoms.

For the future? I was fully vaccinated in April. I will wait until December to decide what happens next.

Yep, same here. Around December I will do another J&J or NovaVax shot if needed.
edit on 13-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It seems your bullsnip filter doesn’t work when it’s the MSM pushing utter bollox.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Take some time and point out what I've said that is provably untrue. Take your time.

Using the fact that the mainstream media reports something as the only "proof" that it's untrue is idiotic beyond belief.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I’m fishing pal, to be fair you’re one of my favourite minions of orthodoxy.

Despite our differences of opinion I think your posts offer value to the forums.

However, your signature could well fill the stipulation specified.

edit on 13/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
I am fully vaccinated. I avoid large groups of people

If you're jabbed/protected... why?!?

and am masked indoors when I may encounter others who are not in a similar "bubble."

If you are jabbed/protected... why?!?!

Last week a person in my office tested positive. On Friday, when I found out, I left the office to be tested. Informed pertinent people that I was isolating pending results. Result is negative. I will return to the office on Monday but plan to be retested on Tuesday even though I still show no symptoms.

If you're jabbed/protected... why?!?!

Obviously you don't believe the jab protects you from anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Until now I wasn't even aware my signature said that.

I used to be a chronic alcoholic but been clean and sober for coming up four years now.

I'm guessing I put that there drunk one night to annoy someone and then forgot all about it.

I do get a lot of heat and maybe that's not helping.....

I'll get rid and see if the abuse and death threats subside a bit.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Glad I could help. You can see why that would justify my criticism, even if it was a misunderstanding I’m not clairvoyant.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
It feels great not having to be scared of covid and knowing I am protected against the worse of it.

Welcome to the world of the healthy... except you aren't, you're experiencing what is called false security.

It must be horrible living your life being scared of a vaccine, I feel for those people.

Not afraid of the jab. I'm afraid of the insane.

What I feel for are people afraid of a wittle viwus.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Major Update and Analysis 9.17.2021

Vaccines reduce to less than 75% effectiveness after 6 months, and the FDA has determined that a Booster shot is NOT needed.

Sounds like we've been in a Pandemic of money payouts and election fraud over the past 19 months.

A cool $5 Trillion worth of payouts!

Barely-lethal Covid-19 was the excuse.

Democrats feel the Suicides, Alcoholism, Family violence, intentional Senior Deaths, were just acceptable losses.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

At some point those who are fully vaccinated today, will become less than Fully Vaccinated, if 6 months passes without getting a booster. The Biden CDC will publish that guideline soon.

Today, President Biden said he will not let America return to "normal", until 98% of Americans are Fully Vaccinated.

Since vaccines are wearing off, and not everyone is getting a booster-shot, the percentage of fully vaccinated Americans will steadily decrease down to a certain level, and then stabilize for the long-term.

As long as Joe Biden is President, America will NEVER return to normal, because we'll never meet the 98% threshold.

The solution: Remove Joe Biden from Office.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well if you don't get the booster in December as ordered by the government then you'll be an anti-vaxxer.

For the future? I was fully vaccinated in April. I will wait until December to decide what happens next.
a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You Are Covid-19 Vaccinated - What Concerns You The Most as You Gradually Become Un-Vaccinated?

Best regards,

CareWeMust

Mandated Booster spike protein shakes (to keep my job ...again). Mandating for my children.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Kaiju666 because: because I did

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Surprised no one complaining about mandatory rabies shots, an passport, with everyone foaming at the mouth(me too).
edit on 27-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Vaccines are wearing off so quickly, the FDA is expected to approve PFIZER boosters for every adult, by this coming weekend.

The CDC has already approved PFIZER booster for high-risk people, no matter which vaccine they were initially injected with...ie. Moderna or Johnson-Johnson.

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, September 13, 2021

Greetings ATS Family!

This Opening Post is meant primarily for those of you who have already been vaccinated against the Covid-19 disease. But the background information may be of interest to everyone.

Background:

By following volunteers who participated in the the mid-2020 Covid-19 vaccine trials, scientists learned that the vaccines begin the process of "wearing off" very quickly.

Large studies are now confirming this decline in vaccine "efficacy", as it's officially called..

Massive UK study of COVID-19 cases shows that people who are jabbed have good immunity at first, but quickly become more vulnerable to the fast-spreading Delta variant.

The Pfizer–BioNTech and Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines are effective against the highly infectious Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 — but their protection drops away over time.

The results, published in a preprint on August 19th, suggest that both vaccines are effective against Delta after two doses.

But the protection they offer gradually wanes over time.

The vaccines made by Pfizer and BioNTech are 92% effective at keeping people from developing a high viral load — a high concentration of the virus in their test samples — 14 days after the second dose.

But the vaccine effectiveness fell to 90% after 30 days, 85% after 60 days, and 78% after 90 days.

Source: www.nature.com...

After 7 months, the PFIZER Vaccine is down to 42% Protection Effectiveness.

Source - Page 19 at: www.cdc.gov...

Your Input/Feedback:

Based on how a Covid-19 vaccine's protection begins declining almost immediately, what concerns you the most?

1.) Becoming increasingly vulnerable to infection by the Covid-19 disease as the weeks pass?

2.) Losing your "Fully Vaccinated" status at some point during the decline in effectiveness? (The CDC will soon develop "Vaccination expiration date" guidance.)

3.) You weren't told about this decrease in efficacy when deciding whether or not to be injected with the experimental vaccine?

4.) Something Else?

5.) Not Concerned at all. Will get periodic "booster" shots before becoming officially labeled as "un-vaccinated".

Note: An average of 20% to 25% of all Covid-19 inpatients are categorized as "Fully Vaccinated". It's likely, most of them were vaccinated early this year. As time progresses, the percentage of "fully vaccinated" Covid-19 inpatients will increase, as more individuals vaccines "wear off".

Best regards,

CareWeMust

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join