It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the government offered a free vasectomy to curb the population?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
With all the pay to vaccinate we’ve been seeing I thought it would be a good time to field test an idea I’ve had for some time now.

What if it was proposed through legislation if you wanted a vasectomy, and you were a male between the ages of 21 to 25, you could receive a free operation, and you would also receive a sum of money, let’s say a $1000 dollars.
The goal is to incentivize population control in anyone who would rather have the money than a child. In reality that is the very person who does not need a child.
That would be $1000 plus another $1000 for the surgery, so for 2 thousand dollars it could help prevent unwanted children from people who probably can’t raise them and could also help lessen the burden on the welfare and child protective services.

The reason I picked male is a vasectomy is an easier surgery to recover from. I’m assuming a female having a hysterectomy at an early age would mean a life of hormone therapy. Males don’t seem to have that issue.

Is this a nutty idea or what?

edit on 12-9-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If the government wants to operate on my wiener I draw the line, with FMJ sent with extreme hate and discontent.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

This is a voluntary only program that pays for the surgery. No government spooks touching on you.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It may not be necessary.

You may find this an interesting read.

Last March, when the coronavirus outbreak took hold of public life and forced many Americans into their homes to quarantine, some speculated that more time together for couples – and, in some cases, obstacles to accessing contraception – could result in a baby boom. Now, however, early data is pointing toward a significant drop in fertility directly related to the pandemic, both in the United States and globally, in the coming years.

www.pewresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What if it was mandated ?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
When you get out of the hospital after a vasectomy, you need a ride home, I had to call my neighbor, the wife was working. Then I got a ride from the other neighbor to go back and pick up my truck. I was feeling pretty good yet, the local anesthetic didn't wear off. So I got the push lawnmower and mowed the yard and went inside, because it was starting to hurt since the anesthetic was wearing off. An ice pack for two days stuck in the recliner was the result.

Another bad thing about getting a vasectomy is that if a pretty nurse is shaving you....keeping it down so she doesn't wack it off is crucial.....I had self control, I was scared. Three months later I had to go to someone's house to do some work and the nurse and her husband were the owner. I explained all this to the husband and he cracked up laughing, his wife also was chuckling. I did the little job and gave them plenty of stuff to laugh about with friends for the next month.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've been looking into getting one. I'm 35, my lady is 39 and we have 2 teenagers within a couple years of graduating high school. We do not want or plan to have more children. Seeing as how a vasectomy is safer than the female equivalent ots been our main line of logic. If old daddy guvmint wants to pay me to boot.(hypothetically) Sign me up. Just no jab, thanks.

**Based my answer off your title. I'm too old for your darn program lol***
edit on 09/07/2021 by SwampFox999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

If the government wants to operate on my wiener I draw the line, with FMJ sent with extreme hate and discontent.

That would be your cajones and not your wiener .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Brotherman

This is a voluntary only program that pays for the surgery. No government spooks touching on you.

What wait you mean until its mandated?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What if it was mandated ?

Well I dare not say it’ll never happen, not after last year.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You believe the government knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You believe the government knows the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground?

No .
But I do believe a doctor does .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
When you get out of the hospital after a vasectomy, you need a ride home, I had to call my neighbor, the wife was working. Then I got a ride from the other neighbor to go back and pick up my truck. I was feeling pretty good yet, the local anesthetic didn't wear off. So I got the push lawnmower and mowed the yard and went inside, because it was starting to hurt since the anesthetic was wearing off. An ice pack for two days stuck in the recliner was the result.

Another bad thing about getting a vasectomy is that if a pretty nurse is shaving you....keeping it down so she doesn't wack it off is crucial.....I had self control, I was scared. Three months later I had to go to someone's house to do some work and the nurse and her husband were the owner. I explained all this to the husband and he cracked up laughing, his wife also was chuckling. I did the little job and gave them plenty of stuff to laugh about with friends for the next month.

When I got my vasectomy, the nurse was named Olga and looked like a former linebacker. She shaved me up to prep.
Arousal wasn't going to happen even if I tried.

Worst part was the tugging and burning smell during the procedure. I think it took all of 10-15 minutes.

I was able to drive myself home with no problem. I wasn't really sore until a few hours later. Ice / bag of peas did the trick and just chilled out on sofa for two or three days.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

No .
But I do believe a doctor does .

Apparently with current free government medical programs trained professionals do not know the difference between saline solution and gene therapy vaccines. I remain skeptical.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh I know all to well. My wife beside me while being shaved by a very attractive lady was when I learned I had Jedi like control over it. 🤣

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Is this a nutty idea or what?

Depends on the country, a lot of places are going to see population declines.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That’s scary. I guess stress could play as a factor, but I too would have thought a baby boom would have sprouted from last year.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just my luck, my idea is in the wrong decade. Now I’ve got to figure out how to impregnate everyone again.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

The age of 25 was just me wondering a good stopping age. The programs wouldn’t be for someone who had all the children he wants and then decides to use the service, that’s one reason I stayed low with the age.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: SwampFox999

The age of 25 was just me wondering a good stopping age. The programs wouldn’t be for someone who had all the children he wants and then decides to use the service, that’s one reason I stayed low with the age.

I actually think we should do what nature intended, have children while we are young and in our prime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join