It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEY Mr. President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Gothmog

Actually quite a bit. I just think there is enough constitutional rights to help achieve change without violence.

I am sorry to hear you are so desperate that all you think about is violence.

Apparently , you did not know car and mortgage insurance mandates were both up to the States , did you ?
So , you deflect from your lack of knowledge .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I am still waiting for you to educate me on which states don’t require car insurance.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Racism, misinformation, and lies.

I guess this is how Caucasians speak behind close doors.

Nope, just Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I am still waiting for you to educate me on which states don’t require car insurance.

Not sure what this has to do with car insurance. I do find it interesting that your name has DDos in it wich is exactly what "our president" is doing to the American People. Direct Denial of Service.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
this administration, has also created allot of civil unrest in this country

The only reason for civil unrest in this country is absolutely and completely due to Trump's lies about election fraud, and the conspiracy media for peddling his lies and giving him a voice. It'd be great if Trump and his racist base would go live on their own island somewhere far away. Then this country could get back to being one united country where everyone helps and welcomes everyone regardless of race, religion or culture.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
My address and statement was to the president and not you.

No, it was not. The president will never read your statement on a conspiracy website. Therefore, knowing that you posted your statement on a conspiracy website instead of a letter mailed to the White House, then you are, in fact, addressing everyone on this conspiracy website and not to someone who will never read your statement.

This nation was planned for freedom by people's rule which allows for laws and progression to occur like equality, women's rights

It's hard to have women's rights when Trumps republican party in Texas has currently banned abortions after 6-weeks, which most women don't know they're pregnant until around that time anyway. This is a disaster in the making in Texas.

Not a king or queen to govern under threat of violence.

And yet, that's exactly what Trump was trying to do. Overturn a free and fair election so that he could remain king with all the power. I can assure you, he will never be allowed to have power in this country again. What tickles me even more is that some of his most devout worshipers are starting to abandon him. Good riddance.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

It'd be great if Trump and his racist base would go live on their own island somewhere far away. 

Like Bidens island...literally right next to Epstein Island?
Is that what you mean?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

They wouldn't of changed those rights if the birth rates didn't drop from 356k a day to 20k over 3 months..

Precovid statistics to Dear Tony Fauchi words back in March measuring from the start of the vaccines.
(You an find those statistics in another log)

But I guess that doesn't really concern you.

You think these forms don't get read by officials.. boy/girl/it you are in for a serious surprise. Countless people can prove the government does in fact read these forms. Same with media...

Any and all conspiracy sites are heavily monitored from 4chan to ATS. A quarter of them are actually government run to catch "domestic terrorist". ATS is one of thee top sites for conspiracy monitoring.

Even news reporting.
edit on 13-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
Wow two seconds typing "what states don't require car insurance" in a search engine gave me wonderful results in seconds instead of waiting for someone to respond with the answer. I could of named the state I live but I rather not. They don't require insurance but registration fees are higher.

here's your link..

And this is where critics can't even do standard searches..
edit on 13-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

They wouldn't of changed those rights if the birth rates didn't drop from 356k a day to 20k over 3 months..

Precovid statistics to Dear Tony Fauchi words back in March measuring from the start of the vaccines.
(You an find those statistics in another log)

But I guess that doesn't really concern you.

You think these forms don't get read by officials.. boy/girl/it you are in for a serious surprise. Countless people can prove the government does in fact read these forms. Same with media...

Any and all conspiracy sites are heavily monitored from 4chan to ATS. A quarter of them are actually government run to catch "domestic terrorist". ATS is one of thee top sites for conspiracy monitoring.

Even news reporting.

They have to get their information from somewhere in order to spin it into a jetstream of bullsh!t so that the media will inform the uninformed to eat it up and regurgitate it as facts. Propaganda is a hell of a drug.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: Bicent
this administration, has also created allot of civil unrest in this country

…l.Then this country could get back to being one united country where everyone helps and welcomes everyone regardless of race, religion or culture.

I dont know if I should laugh or cry.
edit on 9/13/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

(post by Tundra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

a reply to: BlackArrow

I got news for you, the constitution literally states AMERICANS can hold Government at GUNPOINT. To keep your sorry asses in check. It's within the American right to sit on the chair of Congress, to be inside the Whitehouse protesting your corruption.

Is this your manifesto?

Do your duty and vote him out of office, not threaten violence.

It’s literally in the constitution

And the democrat party are sworn to uphold that

The democrat party therefore supports using violence against corrupt, tyrannical government

‘Insurrection’ is good thing. According to EVERY history book ever written.

In fact, one just took place in Afghanistan. To leftist cheers and support. Even the democrat party openly applauds and supports the insurrectionist taliban party. (Because they oppose women’s rights, gay rights, ALL rights)

edit on 13 9 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 13 9 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let's start with the midterms and work from there. If the Dems could tolerate Trump for 4 years then we can tolerate Chief Wild Eagle & Kamala Crazy Cat Harris for 3 more....if his old arse makes it 3 more years....It' scares me to my core that Kamala Crazy Cat Harris could become President...scary.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: BlackArrow

I got news for you, the constitution literally states AMERICANS can hold Government at GUNPOINT. To keep your sorry asses in check. It's within the American right to sit on the chair of Congress, to be inside the Whitehouse protesting your corruption.

Is this your manifesto?

Do your duty and vote him out of office, not threaten violence.

I wouldn't advocate violence when it isn't necessary, but are you saying violence doesn't work? I spent four years in weapons R&D and the killing fields in Africa, violence does work to some extent, bin there done that ;-) However, the proper point is to not threaten, not react and certainly not provide information to your enemy, but rather to make plans and simply act as required by necessity.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join