It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEY Mr. President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey Mr. President.

You claim your job is to protect ALL Americans. Yet you literally threaten MILLIONS of AMERICANS.

You flood the borders with illegals so they can take the JOBS of AMERICANS without requiring the same mandates to Illegals. While purposely causing a shortage of staff at Hospitals, Schools, construction, shipyards, trucking and more.

You just gave 15000 stimulus to illegal workers in NEW YORK. You force Americans to pay for CHINA and INDIAs abortion and hospitals. While removing healthcare access to millions, without paying huge premiums.

You sir, are NOT an AMERICAN.

I will be Damned to follow the orders of a guy I didn't vote for who made my dead deceased family vote in favor of him. Yes, beautiful thing about social security numbers is that they are linked to ballots which is available online.

So go ahead, get pissed off that those who didn't vote for you don't follow your lead. Every day since you been in office your prime goal has been to divide the people. Lying to Africans about equality while removing easy access they had to get into colleges through sports crushing millions of African boy dreams.

You and your party pranced around in slave master wear, while trying to make the world feel sorry for an entire race while shaming new born babies. Forcing new mother's to believe their offspring were born evil just because of their skin tone.

Your party burned entire cities to the ground while giving free passes on arrest. Yet you have the nerve to arrest people who literally did NOTHING except sit on Nancy's chair. Like it was the throne to the world and they betrayed some king.

I got news for you, the constitution literally states AMERICANS can hold Government at GUNPOINT. To keep your sorry asses in check. It's within the American right to sit on the chair of Congress, to be inside the Whitehouse protesting your corruption.

Now you guys are issuing an EO that states the Declaration of Independence, AND the Constitution is a THREAT to AMERICA (because it's outdated, I'm sorry no one is that stupid?).

You gone and lost your mind. Our forefathers might not of been as "progressive". But that's what equality amendments were. But they lived in a time where the US had to fight Tyranny of England. Millions of people died for our freedoms over the generations. I will be Damned before I submit to your desires and let you spit on their graves.

As President of the United States, you should be ashamed of yourself. Even the vaccinated aren't going to tolerate you attacking their family and friends after forcing compliance through job regulations. To where they literally speak out in fear of their life watching their friends die to a shot your forcing on people.

You are an imposter, you do NOT represent America or the rest of us with your filthy hate. You and your party are nothing more then criminal scum lords trying to create problems among the people they are suppose to want better for.

Mr. President sir, I pity you.

You and your party care nothing for America and it's way of life. You know nothing of what made this country so great to begin with. That it's gotten so bad, no one even wants to be here with you in charge.. it's to the point you have to pay illegals to come here. First President in History having to pay illegals to come here.

No matter how hard you push to destroy America. She will rise again and not as your nation. But one where the guts the people have will be for the glory of all who fell in the name of liberty and independence.

I shall repeat what our founders are known for.

"Give me Liberty, or give me death" as a nation we will rise again. So go ahead attack us. Attack the very people you are ment to serve. I dare you, we all know your going to. Oh wait you can't.. because we are expecting it.

Imma be real right here. Every move you have done has been expected. We have called it out since the start of this with 100% accuracy. So a conspiracy nut isn't a nut when they speak the truth. So throw your insults. Because they mean nothing when you and your party are nothing but outdated old people with a one track mind of sucking the life and beauty out of America.

edit on 12-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: Typo fixes

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I got news for you, the constitution literally states AMERICANS can hold Government at GUNPOINT. To keep your sorry asses in check. It's within the American right to sit on the chair of Congress, to be inside the Whitehouse protesting your corruption.

Is this your manifesto?

Do your duty and vote him out of office, not threaten violence.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The empty containers at the ports in California go to China, then loaded and then go to Japan and what is left goes to America.

There is an acute shortage of containers at the moment. Is that orders from head quarters to make America ghetto again as one member here just stated ?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

" Do your duty and vote him out of office "

Do Your Research . He was NEVER Voted into Office .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

He won't be voted out, trust in that he will destroy America before that even gets close enough to happen.

Even if by chance our great nation still stands he still won't be voted out.. Not unless we the people hold our own election without government interference.
edit on 12-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Obviously you haven't been paying attention at the shipyards.. those containers are purposely held and marked as "shipped" by those in charge without them ever leaving the yard.

Under direct orders by our government.

Thousands of workers of the shipyards have stepped forward saying that those containers are never leaving the area despite logs that are months old. They are under direct orders by our government to forge false shipments while not doing so. I have 4 friends that work in the shipyards and they have confirmed it. One of them even met Trump when he went there to show support.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: musicismagic

Obviously you haven't been paying attention at the shipyards.. those containers are purposely held and marked as "shipped" by those in charge without them ever leaving the yard.

Under direct orders by our government.

Thousands of workers of the shipyards have stepped forward saying that those containers are never leaving the area despite logs that are months old. They are under direct orders by our government to forge false shipments while not doing so. I have 4 friends that work in the shipyards and they have confirmed it. One of them even met Trump when he went there to show support.

I heard it on the news here, that is how I got my info.

So are they empty ?

link   
To answer your question, if this is my manifesto. No this is my beliefs, Government has overstepped their bounds drastically by breaking several laws including Dr. Patient confidentiality. Which btw doesn't allow politicians or anyone else to see your records without explicit consent. (If you ever transferred records from one place to another.. they make you sign like 5 forms before they even consider talking to other doctors/hospitals and WILL NOT send records of any living person to any other location without their direct signature..)

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Do your duty and vote him out of office "

Do Your Research . He was NEVER Voted into Office .

Uuuuhhhhh he actually was. Both popular vote and the electoral collage confirms this. You research it, you are the one burdened with need to provide proof.

I am still waiting for the investigations to overturn this fact.
edit on 12-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes.. popular vote of dead people and pets, duplicates and kids under 12.. all of it was confirmed.

Especially when they file recovered the deleted servers from several states. Which were conveniently deleted after being court ordered to turn them over.. When you throw in the fact social media banned the opposition during the campaign which is the prime source to reach the youth of the nation.. you can't even argue an equal and fair election.

By definition that is election tampering.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Voting him out. That is hilarious.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What the heck African boys have to do with Biden?

You guys keep coming up with more outlandish ways of showing your derangement.

Go see a medical professional please!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Is this your manifesto?

First, the "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden alluded to last October, needs to be dismantled.

Until that happens, it will not be possible to vote Biden out of office.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
He cancelled sport scholarships which account for more then 50% of Africans affording and going to college. Under the guise of "equality".

These programs were needed in lower income and poorer areas. I know because I grew up in these demographs.. I went to an all African school/high school.

Colleges would pay 80%-100% of tuition to those who got scholarships via sports. Which is primarily African Americans simply because they are better at it. That's 100% truth.

"White man can't dance, white men can't jump" weren't just made up.. they are based off facts that most Africans are more limber, designed better. It's literally genetics.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes.. popular vote of dead people and pets, duplicates and kids under 12.. all of it was confirmed.

Especially when they file recovered the deleted servers from several states. Which were conveniently deleted after being court ordered to turn them over.. When you throw in the fact social media banned the opposition during the campaign which is the prime source to reach the youth of the nation.. you can't even argue an equal and fair election.

By definition that is election tampering.

My goodness, with the concrete evidence you just presented in your post, congress should be notified! This will surely give the investigation to overturn the election the evidence they need to succeed. Run! Run, BlackArrow…like the wind.

Come back to reality. Work harder and vote him out.
edit on 12-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

He cancelled sport scholarships which account for more then 50% of Africans affording and going to college.

OMG.

I never seen so many bad things wrapped up in such a short sentence.

Racism, misinformation, and lies.

I guess this is how Caucasians speak behind close doors.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

My address and statement was to the president and not you. You can go back to slavery if you want but there are plenty who agree with me.

This nation was planned for freedom by people's rule which allows for laws and progression to occur like equality, women's rights etc... Not a king or queen to govern under threat of violence.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I was done for the night, however the facts you stated in your somewhat extreme rant reminded me of something. This administration has done allot to weaken, the strengths gained in the recent past that was gained, was this on accident or chance, I must say NO, it has purpose, more than likely brokered deals between whom and why who knows. However this administration, has also created allot of civil unrest in this country behind the vale of covid-19. I think when China, attacks Taiwan, in which they will, it has been stated by the CCP, and I also believe it will occur soon during the Biden, administration, we will see allot of TRUTHS be revealed, should be enough for even those who have liberal bleeding hearts, showing war footage even thou I am sure the legacy media will censor it should wake everyone up. I am guessing they will wait for america, to be in even more turmoil then it is thanks to this current administration. There is allot going on, the bottomline people need not forget, is the CCP was the catalyst for the existence of covid-19, to exist in the world, not your neighbor not a republican or a Democrat, a foreign country, looking to gain in power, who has existed much longer than the United States of America, they are not our friend either, their political and governing ideology is the complete opposite of what we believe in. Yes we need to vote, vote like never before in 2022 and 2024, however I have a feeling if we are not very careful, and wise up very soon, things will not be to recognizable to us in this country. Things are pretty complicated right now, never in a million years would I want to be a politician in d.c right now. It’s hard to say why things are happening like this what’s the phrase “the road to hell is paved with good intentions.” Many of these career politicians live in a bubble, may have gotten out of touch with reality for the civilians it governs. Whatever the case hopefully scruples on our behalf prevail.

Hopefully I am just being paranoid and overly speculative, it’s just the CCP and their actions and rhetoric that concern me.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Is this your manifesto?

Which is the EXACT reason for the 2nd Amendment per the Founding Fathers.
To prevent a tyrannical government from taking power .
Let's hope it does not come down to violence .
You don't know much about the US , do you ?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Actually quite a bit. I just think there is enough constitutional rights to help achieve change without violence.

I am sorry to hear you are so desperate that all you think about is violence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join