It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head clown of the United Nations lectures the world on morality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Most people know that the U.N. is a joke. They talk a lot, but don't actually do anything. They stand by while genocides occur, then claim they didn't know what was happening till it was too late. (Or they blame the U.S. and Western Europe.) They pat themselves on the back endlessly for being "champions" of gay rights, which they like to show off on this website. How do we know it's going to work? Because they've demanded it, that's how! They've made it clear that "Violence based on sexual orientation and gender identity has to stop." If that doesn't stop discrimination against LBGT people, I don't know what will.

n 2013, they bragged about how they're changing the world for gays. How? By having meetings, of course! Here's how much they've changed the world. I guess they need to have more meetings. Or maybe they can tweet more. It ended racism. Maybe it will work for LBGT rights.

The U.N. is also known for lecturing endlessly on human political and religious rights, then looking the other way when it comes to the human rights violations in about 20 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Central and South America, and the Middle East. It's well documented.

I guess because the U.N. has done so much, U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres feels justified to tell the nations of the world that they need to stop being so lazy and do something! After all, the U.N. can't save the world on their own! (Although they're come close, with their meetings, tweets, and "Champion Campaigns") Why, just a few hours ago they tweeted about how close they are to saving the world with their Common Agenda. The rest of us just need to get off our asses!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

My favorites are the massive climate change meetings where they all fly on personal private jets to exotic locals and then lecture us on how we live terrible lives because we drive personal vehicles and have control over our home thermostats. They likely all eat top-notch wagyu and then decide that if we have Angus, it's a sin.
edit on 12-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Someone once told me that the UN is the image of the beast. Perhaps they were right.

I don't want the UN directing anything in my country. I think they are one giant slush fund for the jibber-jabbers that like to meet and greet and discuss and, of course, do all that meeting and greeting and discussing at exotic resorts and places where their secret deals can be made in private.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know! It's like when decadent Hollywood reprobates lecture people. It's too funny.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
UN = United Never

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Morality is all about perspective.

I mean, there are 9 months when a woman is pregnant you can't hit them or you will be a murderer so womans rights are completely immoral. They don't even have the right to choose their abortion, it is illegal to self abort without a doctered pill at least. You can't just have someone punch your stomach cause womans rights are immoral. There is life on mars but people say a first trimester baby isn't life.

Women can keep the baby if they make a man ejaculate in side of them by leg trapping or a condom breaking even when the man doesn't want to. A woman should not have that right. A man should have say & it should be a court process. Moralities are a figure of imagination in most circumstances.

Gays will never naturally have their own genetical kids so is it immoral to call them unnatural?, even though by definition they are?

Is it immoral to call a smart person intelligent or a dumb person a retard? Intelligence is a disease as is retardism. Noone that is either wants to be either.

Is it moral to create cars? Or to tame pets?

Morality is nonsense. Statistics that create logistical laws are what define humanity, not morality. Ethics follow suit.

It is ethical to force vaccinate psych ward patients is it not? They force meds. for the patients benefit so it is no different. Why is it morally ohk to do it to them but not to the public when a quarter of psych ward patients are completely sane, or were before being put there?

Humans have argued morality the same as they do religion for thousands of years which science proves more & more everyday those ideas are primitive ways of human construct. You may say religion is a right but last year it was not for a short term so you would be wrong.

Primitive minds create primitive ideas. The future is real though.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Someone once told me that the UN is the image of the beast. Perhaps they were right.

I remember too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2021 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: Revelation 17:8

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

I know after reading that illogical spew, I'll stick with the primitive ideas.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They likely all eat top-notch wagyu and then decide that if we have Angus, it's a sin.

Would love to see the menu at a UN banquet.

Doubt "Carbon-free soggy cold oatmeal" is on the list.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: ketsuko
They likely all eat top-notch wagyu and then decide that if we have Angus, it's a sin.

Would love to see the menu at a UN banquet.

Doubt "Carbon-free soggy cold oatmeal" is on the list.

I doubt they're eating Gates's computer printed fake meat with a side of bug paste and algae wafers.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

Morality is all about perspective.

I mean, there are 9 months when a woman is pregnant you can't hit them or you will be a murderer so womans rights are completely immoral. They don't even have the right to choose their abortion, it is illegal to self abort without a doctered pill at least. You can't just have someone punch your stomach cause womans rights are immoral. There is life on mars but people say a first trimester baby isn't life.

Women can keep the baby if they make a man ejaculate in side of them by leg trapping or a condom breaking even when the man doesn't want to. A woman should not have that right. A man should have say & it should be a court process. Moralities are a figure of imagination in most circumstances.

Gays will never naturally have their own genetical kids so is it immoral to call them unnatural?, even though by definition they are?

Is it immoral to call a smart person intelligent or a dumb person a retard? Intelligence is a disease as is retardism. Noone that is either wants to be either.

Is it moral to create cars? Or to tame pets?

Morality is nonsense. Statistics that create logistical laws are what define humanity, not morality. Ethics follow suit.

It is ethical to force vaccinate psych ward patients is it not? They force meds. for the patients benefit so it is no different. Why is it morally ohk to do it to them but not to the public when a quarter of psych ward patients are completely sane, or were before being put there?

Humans have argued morality the same as they do religion for thousands of years which science proves more & more everyday those ideas are primitive ways of human construct. You may say religion is a right but last year it was not for a short term so you would be wrong.

Primitive minds create primitive ideas. The future is real though.

I'm curious, did you read this salad back to yourself before you posted? Because holy shiznit, what a conceptual clusterf@#$:!
100% legit tweaker....

edit on 12 9 2021 by Artlogic because: Typo

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

They did change the world imo. Just not in any positive way. They created Trend-Genders and pretend gays and renamed pedophilia to M.A.P. (Minor-attracted person), google that one. It is real and they have been moving to that name for some time now.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't want the UN directing anything in my country. I think they are one giant slush fund for the jibber-jabbers that like to meet and greet and discuss and, of course, do all that meeting and greeting and discussing at exotic resorts and places where their secret deals can be made in private.

The Rockefellers build the U.N. They donated all the land their HQ's are on in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I say it's not very funny ... unless you're dead

new topics

top topics

join