It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media from September 11, 2001 Synced in real-time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This isn't really a conspiracy thread but it seemed like the best forum for this. I suppose it's the 20th anniversary of 9/11 today. I still remember me and my brother had woken up at like 6 in the morning to Tony hawks's pro skater before school. It was the last day of our rental, it was being returned that day and we wanted to get a bit more play time in. All of a sudden my mom comes bursting through the front door after finishing her graveyard shift at work, she starts yelling quick turn off the game, turn on the news, the planes crashed into the building. It turned and crashed into the building. Me and my brother were confused as hell, even when she did get the news on and we seen what she was talking about, we were still confused. Later at school though the teachers explained what was going on.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling.

But, i came across this pretty cool website. It's setup like an old Mac desktop from the time period and lets you flip through a bunch of news channels in real time as though it was September 11, 2001.

911realtime.org...

Also, this metafilter thread from the day it happened. You can read their conversation as events unfolded.

www.metafilter.com...

Just a couple of snapshots of history for those interested in looking back on what happened as it happened.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Watching this make me hope for the future that media outlets have a red light sound alarm in the office that goes off when something important happens.. because most of these news outlets reacted so slow to this major thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
When the first plane hit, no one was even thinking it was terrorism. We were thinking it was some sort of accident.

It was only after the second plane hit, that most realized something wasn't right.

The rest of America was glued to their TV sets from the time the first plane hit and then for the next week or two. To say the media reacted too slowly just isn't accurate.

Nothing like this had ever happened, and most of us were stunned. The media did a great job covering this.

a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow that's impressive with the tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny channels and the green text so you can't tell what the hell you're looking at. Very 1990s.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I hope they never forget.
I hope the senior military that coordinated able danger and made sure norad and FAA were too confused to direct inteceptors to shoot down the attacking planes never forget the part they played.
I hope the so called patriotic private contractors like ratheon and Lockheed merc teams that planted the thermate explosives sleep at night.
I hope the politicians that delivered the one page talking points to camera spponfeeding the govt storyboard to the public can look themselves in the mirror.
I hope every FEMA, NiST EPA and federal employee that could write off the death of every first responder as a casualty of war can look their kids in the eye.
But above all, like all wars, lies, and dirty deeds, I hope that there are a few with a conscience that come forward, whether today or their death bed, to explain exactly what did happen, and all out those responsible, whether justice is ever served to them or not , but at least the truth maybe told …..

Although the fact that George jr can still run out the official narrative today even after his epiphany of enlightened paintings suggests that black souls never lighten.I hope they all burn in hell, bush sr , Rumsfeld rotting corpses are burning in hell.. Cheney would’ve there but for the poor innocent heart he stole for his last run but he’s done soon enough
Every country in the world is worse off because of them and they’re PNAC.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

When the first plane hit, I was on an astronomy board and seconds as it was reported, before anyone knew what was going on, there were a lot of tasteless jokes about it being another Kennedy. In a way I think that day and covid can be related. The strictness was wanted by members.
"People are dead and you're making jokes, talking about space, etc..."
Look how that worked out (looking at you TSA/Masks).

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

The answer to who was truly responsible is in the Gematria code.

Above are just a few matches i found in the database while looking for something else.

The truth will come out quicker if more minds work on this together.

new topics

top topics

join