It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Proof the US does not care about health

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so much like with Biden's withdraw from Afghanistan, you just find it easy to blame the other side for being involved regardless of how it may have turned out.

I always blame both sides because both sides are always responsible for every single mess we end up in. Every. Single. One.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
They are Smarter than a lot of people think.
They have a plan for the Population and It Ain't Good.
Never trust their ability to appear Stupid or Inept.
Crazy like a Fox.

The only 'plan' government has is to continue to grow and retain it's power. That's it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

How about we protect everyone’s rights!?

AND...how about everyone mind's their own F'in business!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And...seeing as how ATS seems to be all out for fatty-fatso's lately (public enemy #1)...

When I was a kid there used to be a commercial for McDonald's (or Fatty-McFatso-ville as it is now known) on TV. It used to have this guy named the Hamburglar, and the Hamburglar would steal your fries too if you weren't looking, so Fatty-McFatso-ville came up with a slogan, and it went something like this..."Keep your eyes on your fries"

In my life since, I've modified that slogan a little bit as kind of a mantra..."You keep your eyes on your own fries...and I'll keep my eyes on mine, okay?"

So, whadya know, Fatty-McFatso-ville actually did something productive, despite all their McPorky-ness.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

So you're saying that the women who died after her husband bashed her head in was a result of complications caused by Covid? Sigh....

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: ketsuko

You do not tell people what to do with their bodies. Period/end of story! Who are you to judge?

Says the guy defending enforced medical procedures in a free society , while screaming what to do with my body

<< 1  2  3   >>

join