It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to PHS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

By Daily Expose on July 18, 2021

Public Health Scotland have revealed that 5,522 people have died within twenty-eight days of having a Covid-19 vaccine within the past 6 months in Scotland alone.

Due to dozens of freedom of information requests being made, asking Public Health Scotland (PHS) to provide the current total number of deaths of any individual who has died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 vaccine, PHS decided the best way forward was to publish the information routinely and periodically within their Covid-19 statistical report.

According to the spreadsheet provided by Public Health Scotland; which includes the quantity of deaths by type of vaccine and the date they occurred, 1,877 deaths have been due to the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 deaths have been due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 deaths have been due to the Moderna mRNA jab.

This equates to an average of 920 deaths occurring every month due to the Covid-19 vaccines in Scotland alone. Outnumbering the average number of people who have died of Covid-19 in Scotland by 866 per month.

COVID-19 statistical report 23 June 2021

Oh boy, real science keeps on showing that not only are vaccines not needed, since the natural immunity to COVID-19 is 23 times more effective than that of the vaccines, but in fact the vaccines cause more death and more serious side effects than COVID-19 alone can cause.

What's more, if you are one of the people who either dies, or gets a serious side effect from the vaccines you cannot sue neither your employer, nor the government, nor big pharma.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

According to the spreadsheet provided by Public Health Scotland; which includes the quantity of deaths by type of vaccine and the date they occurred, 1,877 deaths have been due to the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 deaths have been due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 deaths have been due to the Moderna mRNA jab.

Just because you died within 28 days of having the vaccine, that doesn't mean the vaccine caused your death.

Just like just because you died while infected by Covid, doesn't mean Covid caused your death.

I get why this could sound scary, but the information isn't saying that the vaccines caused the deaths.

I'm not into the vaccines, but this just seem like the other side of the covid death fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

We've become so obsessed with Covid we can no longer see normal death anymore it seems. So you better get the vaccine, just in case you get covid, all the while dying from heart disease.
Was it Covid or the vaccine will be the question.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

And yet the Scots under there supposedly PRO SCOTTISH SNP led by Nicola the fish Sturgeon are going to have to put up with NAZI (Show me your papers) style document checks before they are even going to be allowed into nightclub's (then it will be bars and cafe's and then shop's).

If you love your country you love your people and want your population to grow especially when it is as low as Scotland's is.

That does not seem to be what the SNP are about however it's just a party of ego for those that want power for themselves and the worst travesty of that is that without Scot's in the Labour Party that has gone to the bloody dogs as well, the scots have common sense but apparently not were the SNP and Covid Passports are concerned.

Sorry but sometimes daft just irk's me.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Knowing what I know about this vaccine, I would guess that one third of those deaths were contributed to by the vaccine. This vaccine does stimulate the immune system more than the flu vaccine does so there are going to be more people who overreact to it. Some ethnic/cultural groups are having more problems with this vaccine than others. Maybe the Scotts have more intolerance to the vaccine too than normal. These figures seem to be higher than other ancestral groups and the Scottish people do have some unique epigenetic traits, the Irish have some similar epigenetic differences as well as some in Norway. It would be interesting to see how the Irish react to this shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's not a vaccine. Nobody knows what is in the shots. It has proprietary ingredients (trade secrets) so there will never be a way to determine if it caused a death. If one does not know what is in it then one can not know if the contents caused the death. This should be common sense to most but unfortunately most of the public is ignorant and of such meager financial means they do not care about much in life.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It's become blatantly obvious the driving force behind the vaccines are the pharmaceutical industry. Not only are they complicit in the design of this biological weapon they are actively propagating its spread.

We wake up now or die asleep.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's not a vaccine. Nobody knows what is in the shots. It has proprietary ingredients (trade secrets) so there will never be a way to determine if it caused a death. If one does not know what is in it then one can not know if the contents caused the death. This should be common sense to most but unfortunately most of the public is ignorant and of such meager financial means they do not care about much in life.

Sure, but if people are getting the jab and then die then it is a logical conclusion that the jab did it. If I get in a car wreck and then die, these jab defenders would say some other medical condition killed me and not my fatal injuries from the car wreck.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Just because you died within 28 days of having the vaccine, that doesn't mean the vaccine caused your death.

Just like just because you died while infected by Covid, doesn't mean Covid caused your death.

I get why this could sound scary, but the information isn't saying that the vaccines caused the deaths.

I'm not into the vaccines, but this just seem like the other side of the covid death fear mongering.

Is that why the vaccines have warnings that include you can possibly die from them?...

Apart from dying there is also the side effects which have affected hundreds of thousands of people already.

The FDA itself also states these are the possible side effects of the experimental vaccines...

the people whom keep on claiming how COVID-19 is similar to smallpox, or other deadly diseases don't know what they are talking about.

Smallpox had a 30%-40% death rate and there are to this day no treatments for it. COVID-19 has many treatments which have been proven by real doctors throughout the world to work and to not cause any major side effects that the experimental vaccines can cause.

What's more COVID-19 has a survival rate of 98.2%, and the majority of those affected are people over 70 years old with comorbidity.

What's more, the death rate of children is just 0.03% yet they are being forced to be vaccinated and to wear masks which cause more health problems and do not stop COVID-19.

The human brain continues to develop until around 21 years of age, and wearing masks that do not stop ANY virus causes children and adults to have a lack of oxygen and to have a buildup of CO2 in our blood stream. This will cause long time harming effects on children that are being forced to wear masks for hours and crazy dr Death Fauci and the CDC claim that children and adults must also wear masks at home meanwhile the rich elitists in the left ignore every single mandate they expect the rest of us to follow.

The vaccines inhibit our natural immune system NK cells, which are the cells that kill viruses. This is why the natural protection from the virus is far more effective than that of the vaccines. Which makes the vaccines unnecessary and cause more problems than solve problems...

edit on 10-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Some pertinent facts regarding hospitalizations in the UK and COVID-19.

By Nick Koutsobinas | Tuesday, 27 July 2021 09:59 PM

Leaked data points to a conflation of statistics, as more than half of patients admitted to hospitals in England were tested as COVID-positive after seeking treatment for what could be alternative ailments, according to The Telegraph.

This means the figures from England's National Health Service might suggest the third wave is less severe than reported.

"This data is incredibly important, and it should be published on an ongoing basis," Oxford professor Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, said.

Leaked: UK COVID Hospitalizations Data Inflated

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
He/they say "due to"

...according to the spreadsheet provided by Public Health Scotland; which includes the quantity of deaths by type of vaccine and the date they occurred, 1,877 deaths have been due to the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 deaths have been due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 deaths have been due to the Moderna mRNA jab...

Use the average daily death then. Scotland is a small country. 5 million or so with 13,5 thousands average annual death. If the dead are young (bellow 50), no car accidents etc,...
5 thousand people dropping dead within 28 days or less of anything is an anomaly.

Maybe twice as much will die in 56 days. Not to mention in couple of years. It's clear to me. And it will be. They'll say it's a coincidence or a new strain. Only the un-vaxxed will expose it. If there's more cancer, more alzheimer, more infertility and strokes among the jabbed, it will be hard to twist but there has to be a control group so that they cant say it was covid

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
He/they say "due to"

...according to the spreadsheet provided by Public Health Scotland; which includes the quantity of deaths by type of vaccine and the date they occurred, 1,877 deaths have been due to the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 deaths have been due to the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 deaths have been due to the Moderna mRNA jab...

Use the average daily death then. Scotland is a small country. 5 million or so with 13,5 thousands average annual death. If the dead are young (bellow 50), no car accidents etc,...
5 thousand people dropping dead within 28 days or less of anything is an anomaly.

Scotland has an average yearly death rate of ~58,000 pre Covid.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
As the reports shows, the death rate is considerable less than would normally be expected (pre Covid).

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And yet the Scots under there supposedly PRO SCOTTISH SNP led by Nicola the fish Sturgeon are going to have to put up with NAZI (Show me your papers) style document checks before they are even going to be allowed into nightclub's (then it will be bars and cafe's and then shop's).

If you love your country you love your people and want your population to grow especially when it is as low as Scotland's is.

That does not seem to be what the SNP are about however it's just a party of ego for those that want power for themselves and the worst travesty of that is that without Scot's in the Labour Party that has gone to the bloody dogs as well, the scots have common sense but apparently not were the SNP and Covid Passports are concerned.

Sorry but sometimes daft just irk's me.

Covid pass ENGLAND

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I see. My number had to be for a shorter period.
It will be hard to use such a large number to see a significant spike.
Maybe on a nice graph

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Spot on the Tory's are doing it as well though the SNP were more keen to get there going even before the English version and of course Wales have there own online NHS covid pass.

Now don't get me wrong if this was the bubonic plague back or the black death and people were dropping like flies with men walking the streets pushing carts crying out "Bring out your dead" then I would call the move justified, however it is not and the vaccine itself can cause illness and even death, does not provide full protection against the virus and those vaccinated can even spread it, actually another way of looking at it is that the Covid pass may protect the unvaccinated from going into super spreader environment's at least until a new strain that completely bypasses the vaccines ability to provide even a little protection appears.

So yes I apologize in light of the TORY's jumping fully on the bandwagon and ignoring even there own backbenchers whom spoke more common sense than there cabinet I have to admit it is not only Nicola Sturgeon but Mark Drakeford and Borris Johnson so in reality she is no worse than them (and other than that the only Gripe I have with her is that I am a unionist and do not like those that are enemy's of the union, divided we fall united we stand though without a strong labour party both north and south of the border there is no longer any united in the nation, part of that is the separatists in the scots and welsh parliaments have have stolen so much of old Labours Vote, not surprising since Labour lost the plot and went Tory under Blair alienating so many voters they got fed up with the party).

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So I checked out some of Scotland's national data info. www.nrscotland.gov.uk... nd-deaths/monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths-registered-in-scotland

I took each of the last few year's total deaths from all causes and divided by 12 for the monthly average:

2016 56,718 4726/month
2017 57,872 4822/month
2018 58,202 4850/month
2019 57,691 4807/month
2020 62,415 5201/month

This last year of 2021

Jan 6429
Feb 5665
Mar 5277
Apr 4583
May 4329
Jun 4859
July 4890

In August 16-22, 2021 the 33 week of the year, this was stated: “Deaths from all causes were 17% higher than the five year average – the 13th week in a row where we have seen a higher than average number of deaths.”

So the death count is rising which indicates something is happening. Scotland's vaccination rate is quite high which you can see in the graph below.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The vaccine is killing people. That’s what’s happening. This vaccine is in reality an IQ test.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
The vaccine is killing people. That’s what’s happening. This vaccine is in reality an IQ test.

I wonder if the demand for third, fourth booster shots will stop at some point?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Does not that suggest that some massaging of figures might be going on?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join