It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qatar Airline departs Kabul but

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Qatar Airlines departed Kabul today, but Americans were refused on board. The link doesn't tell you this. WTF

worldairlinenews.com...

Yes, it says foreigners, but it doesn't mention Americans.

We need some answers from the State Dept. on this. That press secretary is full of BS and fkn lies. Yes, Americans were refused to board this plane.

How did I find out... NHK reported it tonight on its 7 pm news.

This is some sad sack of sh...t.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
It's infuriating what the propaganda outlets are allowed to get away with, it should be illegal.

The sheeple don't care, the luciferian globalists have won...for now.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Aren't Americans...over there..."foreigners" as well?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

From the AP source article linked in your link:

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — An estimated 200 foreigners, including Americans, left Afghanistan on a commercial flight out of Kabul on Thursday with the cooperation of the Taliban — the first such large-scale departure since U.S. forces completed their frantic withdrawal over a week ago.

apnews.com...

edit on 10/9/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Did anybody actually think the U.S. Executive Branch would ever tell a straight story ? 😃

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

From the AP source article linked in your link:

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — An estimated 200 foreigners, including Americans, left Afghanistan on a commercial flight out of Kabul on Thursday with the cooperation of the Taliban — the first such large-scale departure since U.S. forces completed their frantic withdrawal over a week ago.

apnews.com...

I based my thread on the NHK news which still have reporters there. AMERICANS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO BOARD THE PLANE. apnews is lying.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ok, do they have any other details? How many were stopped, by whom and for what reason?

I checked out the NHK website and can only find an article of the 9th.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Do they have videos of their daily TV news feeds on their site? I looked around, but it's a bit of a mess.

I tried searching, but can't find any other source to confirm what you heard. However, the Washington Post has added a correction to an earlier article about the details of the flight and passengers. So, the situation is definitely murky.

www.washingtonpost.com...

CORRECTION
An earlier version of this story said at least 200 dual nationals boarded a commercial flight out of Kabul on Thursday. More than 200 were granted permission to leave on a Qatar Airways charter flight, but it is unclear how many people were able to board the plane.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Ok, do they have any other details? How many were stopped, by whom and for what reason?

I checked out the NHK website and can only find an article of the 9th.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Do they have videos of their daily TV news feeds on their site? I looked around, but it's a bit of a mess.

I tried searching, but can't find any other source to confirm what you heard. However, the Washington Post has added a correction to an earlier article about the details of the flight and passengers. So, the situation is definitely murky.

www.washingtonpost.com...

CORRECTION
An earlier version of this story said at least 200 dual nationals boarded a commercial flight out of Kabul on Thursday. More than 200 were granted permission to leave on a Qatar Airways charter flight, but it is unclear how many people were able to board the plane.

Glad you ask. The reporter ( Japanese on the ground over there stated that on Japanese TV , morning news ) Not on NHK though ? Maybe it was TBS channel ?
edit on 0900000015252021-09-11T00:25:15-05:00251509am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join