It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accidentally slipping out what’s really going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Exantaris

It's a standard Western idiom. Its been used for decades to mean a new system for doing things.

Nothing sinister here, just a poor choice of words.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
When Hitler said "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed", it was just a slip of the tongue.

Is the lie that the NWO exists, or that it doesn't?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Another slip of the tongue on the radio this morning. My son was travelling via taxi to college and they were listening to a news report about the booster jabs. The journalist clearly said the third jab will euthanise people. He was so shocked he rang me. I said it was obvious some idiot using the wrong word. Not sure which word they were reaching for in all honesty.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Another slip of the tongue on the radio this morning. My son was travelling via taxi to college and they were listening to a news report about the booster jabs. The journalist clearly said the third jab will euthanise people. He was so shocked he rang me. I said it was obvious some idiot using the wrong word. Not sure which word they were reaching for in all honesty.

Probably Enthuse, it means to excite people or to get them going.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Exantaris

Damn she's ugly. No wonder she's an evil nanny too.
You dont have to be evil when your parents gave you ugly DNA. Sure it takes a generation to fix but it's not a final sentence

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Poor choice of words, reaction and expression.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"I assure you".. yeah right. No-one is voicing anything or refusing to comply, its all just fluff fantasy.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What kind of echo chamber did we attract you from?

a reply to: BringMeT

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Aww, who ruffled your feathers.

As for echo chambers you can't get more echoey than the salty shores of ATS these days ever since Jesus Trump left everyone hanging and Q-Anon turned out to be Q-Con. Screaming doom doom doom in every thread. Does the Russian Troll CWM even both creating his daily fear threads?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
wrong thread

edit on 10-9-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the mayor or someone who said she was hiring contact tracers but didn't want anyone not in the New World Order?

edit on 10-9-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join