It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accidentally slipping out what’s really going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Gday guys,

So still reading about all this COVID chaos and stumbled upon this article in the daily mail…

Apologies if it’s already been posted but I haven’t seen it being discussed yet.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A mere slip of the tongue or did she intentionally reveal a hidden agenda.

Wishing you guys a very safe and prosperous future, from a very hard locked down Australia 🇦🇺

Ex

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exantaris
Gday guys,

So still reading about all this COVID chaos and stumbled upon this article in the daily mail…

Apologies if it’s already been posted but I haven’t seen it being discussed yet.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A mere slip of the tongue or did she intentionally reveal a hidden agenda.

Wishing you guys a very safe and prosperous future, from a very hard locked down Australia 🇦🇺

Ex

Gday mate. Let's throw another shrimp on the barbie (ok, couldn't help myself, let the flaming start in 5.4.3.2...)

No, great post. That is interesting to say the least. Man, Australia is getting the NWO shaft. I think that there is strong agreement that y'all are being put through it more than any others (Canada is catching up, France, and others of course). I think, and I'm not alone, that Australia is being used as a sort of Beta Testing lab if you will for the rollouts that they are planning on implementing world wide. Of course, we're going through it here in the States, but not as rapidly as y'all.

Well, God bless you my brother. Stay strong, don't give up the fight. We're all here rooting for you and you're making us all very proud....

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I thought they weren't supposed to say it out loud. As far as I know, the last one to say it in public was old man Bush, of the notorious Bush crime family.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Exantaris

It sure looks like a slip of the tongue. I wonder how many of people will be in favor for this nonsense?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

When the Canadian PM JT said the Great Reset the MSM outlets were quick on to try and defend him.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When Hitler said "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed", it was just a slip of the tongue.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So, are they going to require the covid people to quarantine in Pubs?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You're going to start hearing "NWO" more and more going forward.

Why?

Because the NWO took over the World when no one was looking.

You can summarize it all in a single simple sentence...The vaxxed cannot be un-vaxxed.

No matter what happens, the vaxxed will always be vaxxed, and they will always be on governments leash, obediently responding to whatever Big Brother tells them to do else they don't get their life saving booster every quarter.

The unvaxxed cannot be allowed to exist, and they will be demonized until they are exterminated. They blow the whole charade up. They will either comply, or they will starve or die due to being isolated from basic human needs such as medical care.

The New World Order is here. The New World Order is now your new Master. Going forward they will increasingly introduce you to Big Brother with little slips here and there, until it is fully integrated into the doublespeak of lies coming from the Ministry of Truth.

edit on 9/9/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, that was Goering who said that (to Hitler).

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes, but now the masses have access to the www. Soon people will rise against the tyranny. Even those who are sworn to protect their masters will turn on them. Only a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

Where i had being driving in a community it has being rather to quiet? not a lot of people walking down the side walks.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Why does it look so evil? It looks like what I imagine a line cook at auswitch would look like.

Look at how it reacts to questions, disgust.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Bottomline we are too modernized for things nowadays to go unnoticed. A lot of people may be stupid, but have some faith in them if you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

She says it loud and clear. Stupid leftist rag daily mail calling something clearly said a 'conspiracy' . Incidentally, the CIA conned the term , I think it was in the 60s, to discredit truth seekers.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If I'm not mistaken, that was Goering who said that (to Hitler).

It was Goebbels that bastard, Joseph Goebbels.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No matter what happens, the vaxxed will always be vaxxed, and they will always be on governments leash, obediently responding to whatever Big Brother tells them to do else they don't get their life saving booster every quarter.

You have to be a little careful with the generalisation noted in the above comment. I myself got the two jabs, bowing to intense familial pressure to do so, and I immediately regretted it after the second one, when I started to have severe rushing head pains, which I am firmly of the opinion was a symptom of damage being done to the blood vessels in my brain. The reason I say this is because whenever I coughed in the days & weeks after, whenever I strained my body in any way, I would immediately feel a weakness of the blood vessels, as though I was at risk of aneurysm or stroke.

As a result, I came down hard on the other side of those jabs, and resolved to never again take another of their evil, controlling injections so long as I live. I will be refusing the boosters on religious grounds, on the basis of a prophetic dream, the very night after my second jab, in which I was told in no uncertain terms that the booster injections were intended to kill, generally speaking also, but specifically in my case I had been selected for elimination. As a result I've come to the conclusion that the dream represented a message from Heaven, and I therefore refuse on religious grounds to take the booster. I'll be looking into whether & how I may be able to refuse the boosters on these religious grounds, as it were - hopefully it gives me latitude to refuse the boosters. I plan to report back to ATS after I research this matter somewhat further.

So just be aware, that there are people who took the initial jabs, who will in no way be taking any more, being now convinced of the sinister agenda which they represent. No way, no how, will I be taking that booster. Neither will my family members, who thankfully have now agreed that there is a devilish agenda afoot. We won't be on the government's leash, and even may be in for worse treatment as & when we refuse to take those boosters.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

think im going to go collect wallaces claymore and start sharpening it

i feel a war for freedom itself is coming

and im not going down without a fight.

WHA SAE BASE AS BE A SLAVE
edit on 10-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If you don’t think they want to know what your all about and place it in a database by forcing your existence online.

If you don’t think they want to trace every purchase through a government crypto currency with rules to allow only certain purchases.

If you don’t think the world is headed to a government sponsored cancel culture through a social credit program like China for who can travel, what housing you can get, and what medical care you can receive.

Your an idiot.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

In the UK, in our most elite commando unit (beneath the SAS & SBS), the army's Parachute Regiment - some of the soldiers are already voicing their rejection of the taskmasters, and indicating that they will refuse to comply with orders to be the aggressors tasked with controlling the masses if there is any sort of uprising into which the government intend to send forces as a means of preventing rebellion.

There was a video in which one of the 'paras', dressed in the typical maroon T-shirt & unit's beret states: "We feel that our guns may be pointing in the wrong direction". The video has been utterly scrubbed from the net by now as you might imagine, but I assure you, many of those in our upper echelon forces are not happy with the angle the government has taken in regard to this 'scamdemic', and will likely refuse to comply with any anti-freedom orders they receive in respect of our civil disobedience & protests.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
People will still be using the phrase "new world order" in decades, even centuries, to come. Nothing will have changed.

Remember that for 99.9999% of the world's population is as innocuous a phrase as "tea and cakes". When used by someone not wearing a tinfoil hat it has a completely different meaning!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join