It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Crazy Now In Israel. Sep 8 Coivd Cases Had Risen High Dispute Booster Shots. No MSM coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Covid Cases Rise to the Highest Dispute Third Booster Shots
I am usually checking on the google daily covid cases.
I am surprised shocked the Coivd Cases Had Risen again.

Vaccination Rollout.
For Sep 8
7 Day avg 8, 129.

If we compare the same numbers from the same data last year.
No Vaccination Rollout

Sep 2020
Sep 8 2020
New Cases:3,489
7 day avg 2,719

Even dispute when there was no Vaccination Rollout the cases in Israel were actually quite lower dispute the MSM outcries.. The cases in Israel were between 6k to 8k.

After the Vaccination Rollout the cases are now at 13k to 22k in some days. The higest since the cases begin to start? what is going on in Israel? ever since the highest of cases begin to start there had no No MSM coverage.

The cases are still surging dispute the third booster shot.
edit on 9-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Before the vaxs rollout last year. It was looking that the virus would have likely burned out at some next year. You can compare the numbers for yourselves there are many sites that have data from last year and 2019 when it started.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Hello Hawk. Do you have a link? I googled it and found several but not that laid out the percentage of infections in vaxed as compared to vaxed. That would go a long way to clearing up the mystery of what is happening there.

So got a link for that?

edit.

Oh, here is an article.

www.npr.org...

from that article

That means only 58% of Israel's total citizenry is fully vaccinated. Experts say that's not nearly high enough.

edit on 30America/ChicagoThu, 09 Sep 2021 13:36:26 -0500Thu, 09 Sep 2021 13:36:26 -050021092021-09-09T13:36:26-05:00100000036 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That NPR article is from Aug 20.

Experts say that's not nearly high enough.

I am sure those experts arent paid ones who are pushing heavily with the vax agenda right?

Cases surge and they still push booster shots

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I pulled this from google.

Obviously, there has been a huge spike in Israel. The graphic does give us some directional information.

If you ask Carewemust, and see their other thread, they should argue this is a decline from the recent highs. I highlight this because we should all strive to transparent/consistent on our interpretations of this data.

This all being said, I will say this is starting to look very much like many of you have claimed, and it is starting to look like a regular/seasonal occurrence of surges is likely. Now, is it more of an issue than the regular flu, that is another topic for another thread perhaps. I would also agree that the Israel case pokes a lot of holes in the MSM narrative.
edit on 9-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hello Hawk. Do you have a link? I googled it and found several but not that laid out the percentage of infections in vaxed as compared to vaxed. That would go a long way to clearing up the mystery of what is happening there.

So got a link for that?

edit.

Oh, here is an article.

www.npr.org...

from that article

That means only 58% of Israel's total citizenry is fully vaccinated. Experts say that's not nearly high enough.

and yet, this site has them at 68.5%
ourworldindata.org...

And in passing, I heard numbers closer to 80%. Again, with covid, reality isn't a factor, only agenda driven "data" will be used, and news will only tell you what you are supposed to hear.

and then there is this:

The country jumped out ahead of all other countries on vaccines, and 78% of eligible Israelis over 12 years old are vaccinated.

www.npr.org...

Might as well just make it up as you go, and tell yourself the things you would most like to hear. I just told myself I look very nice today, and I feel better. So it works.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
Please Google it again, because I just googled it and the Worldometer shows the new active cases for the 8th sept. as 3,303 and it's falling. Death rate has gone down from 0.72% to 0.69%.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Worldometer shows the new active cases for the 8th sept. as 3,303 and it's falling

Worldometer has it wrong google says its still 22k.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am sure the blood clots and heart inflammation vax would work some would urge in the news.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah those vaccine be working

right?

right???

Ohh man... ohhh boy... what tf are they doing STOPP JUST FKING STOP

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Please Google it again, because I just googled it and the Worldometer shows the new active cases for the 8th sept. as 3,303 and it's falling. Death rate has gone down from 0.72% to 0.69%.

Wow! How could you post this as a good result. A reduction in deaths by .03%? That's the resounding success of the jab in Israel. That is worth submitting an entire population to these experimental gene therapies. If a .03% reduction in the death rate is worth it in your eyes, I must ask what you think of the placebo effect and the importance of statistically significant results outside of the margin of error?

What we have going on right now isn't even two groups of people looking at the same data making wildely different conclusions.

We have totally different data sets! Hiw can anyone be expected to come to any conclusion when the data is this disparate and contested.

Trust the science? Ok sure, but whos science?

It seems to me that we are being denied the science and fed scientism in its place by those who wish to lend this power grab some color of credibility.

With empirical data sets and with open debate without coercion and threats of deplatforming, censorship, and loss of employment we could have a scientific debate. Unfortunately we are not allowed that opportunity.

Hence why I fail to trust in this new world order's religion of scientism and refuse to take their jab for a .03% reduction in a at best 1-2% death rate.

I'm 38 Male and a smoker and yet my risk of death if exposed is actually well bellow .3% so reducing that to .27% is not what I would define as a statistically significant impact.

For some the math will work different, but unless you are in a super high risk category, I can see no statistically significant benefit to the gene therapy they are calling a vaxine.

Is it a vaxxine?

Does it prevent infection?
Does it stop transmission?
Is there any statistically significant effect beyond that of the placebo?

Find those answers in what ever data sets you can and maybe you will have done science, or just believe whatever the priests of scientism tell you.

Just think for Christ's sake. Use your own discernment and reasoning instead of letting someone else do it for you.

Anyone touting a .03% reduction in death rates as a great result for an untested gene therapy for any respiratory virus and calling it a vaxine has failed the test of sound science long ago.

It is pure scientism and an agenda driven fantasy. Nothing more nothing less.
edit on 9-9-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Latest figures: COVID-19 TRACKER - Israel - Reuters.

Only 78.6% of the population in Israel has received two doses. That's below the level required for herd immunity, and a way lower number have been triple vaccinated. Just because they have identified a need for a second booster, does not mean that it has instantly happened.

Until the number of double dose vaccinations rise to effective levels, it is a bit far fetched to suggest that the vaccines have failed.

What is happening is that a far more infectious strain is spreading in a high population density small country. And vaccinations that had a very promising initial uptake, have slowed in Israel, alongside the faster spread of the new strain/s.

Perhaps read more than the headlines, and then think about things before posting?

edit on 9/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Before the vaxs rollout last year. It was looking that the virus would have likely burned out at some next year. You can compare the numbers for yourselves there are many sites that have data from last year and 2019 when it started.

Only Trump suggested that it would just magically go away.

No credible authority on epidemic science reasonably expected it to just burn itself out some time next year. There is no data that supports, or points to that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It's endemic and here to stay. Obviously the power grabs that have occured will also stay as well.

top topics

join