It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Hero Standing Up to Medical Tyranny

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A Professor of Ethics at major University in Canada was fired this week, because she would not take the vaccine. Very powerful message.

www.bitchute.com...

God give strength and resolve to all those that stand up against the evil who wish to control and harm humanity on this planet.

edit on 8-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Heartbreaking.

The world has lost its mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Yeah, that was out there. Probably one of the most powerful messages I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
A Professor of Ethics at major University in Canada was fired this week, because she would not take the vaccine. Very powerful message.

www.bitchute.com...

God give strength and resolve to all those that stand up against the evil who wish to control and harm humanity on this planet.

A medical ethics professor forced against medical ethics to undergo a medical procedure.

And so few can grasp what's going on.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They are truly desperate into pushing this mRNA vax crap that Bill Gates and buddies had being pushing into everywhere arent they?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Something is wrong with people, why ? I think of no other reason that people in power have gone insane.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Really good video.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

For crying out loud world. This is all so so unnecessary, why are these countries forcing this on people? No need for that Professor to lose her job (afaik she hasn't yet). Its almost a mass psychosis event is happening with those in charge making decisions, kinda scary.

Looks like the majority will get a vaccine, then surely its just a relatively small minority that won't. A large portion of which may already have natural immunity anyway. What's the big deal then? Just make it advisable, but not mandatory. I reckon more would end up taking it then, hitting people with stick over this is just making people hit back.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle
I know plenty of people that make no secret about why they got vaccinated:

To get on vacation and get back their travel rights. Not because they believe in protection or were scared for their life.

You have to reiterate this through the mind, only because they were fed up by the restrictions. This tells me the majority will do anything to keep their personal convenience status quo and undergo a medical procedure, not for medical reasons, but peer pressure and hardship brought through politics.

TPTB must love these.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Agree, it takes a surprising amount of inner strength to stand up to peer pressure from friends, family and the media. And we all succumb in some ways, whether its dying our hair, wearing the current fashionable clothes. Mandated rules such as workplace dress codes, suit and tie for example, such things have been mandated by work places for years and are only slowly going away. But mandating vaccines, which do have side affects and for which the reasoning for mandating is debatable is wrong in my mind, and it's been implemented in such a heavy handed way its laughable. It's actually them (work places, universities, governments even) who have succumbed to peer pressure I think.
edit on 0920212021Thu, 09 Sep 2021 05:10:10 -050005am909ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: typos

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

The problem and also red flag I see is when politicians openly voice their opinion about knowing it better than the rest. For example, the word "Mama Merkel" is psychological gold.

Not only does it portray Merkel as a mother, that she has never been, but also mothers are generally more trusted and taken advice from. Mothers don't wan't bad things to happen to their children. Mothers care and lookout.

All the things Merkel isn't. It's like saying "You're all dumb and we need to protect you and others from yourself and others". I don't like this attitude at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I agree with the sentiment. Thats what I did. I dont like the mask, its annoying, my head is huge and makes my ears ache, face itchy, and my bad breath sucks. I would rather get a shot then brush my teeth. It's much easier to just not have my life impeded and comply like a good drone than it is to sit there and listen to the BS all the time...

Camain

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

Agree, it takes a surprising amount of inner strength to stand up to peer pressure from friends, family and the media. And we all succumb in some ways, whether its dying our hair, wearing the current fashionable clothes. Mandated rules such as workplace dress codes, suit and tie for example, such things have been mandated by work places for years and are only slowly going away. But mandating vaccines, which do have side affects and for which the reasoning for mandating is debatable is wrong in my mind, and it's been implemented in such a heavy handed way its laughable. It's actually them (work places, universities, governments even) who have succumbed to peer pressure I think.

Agreed
And the fact that we are even having this discussion shows the state of the world.
There really is no rationale for a large segment of the population to take these medical treatments.
A). Most do not need them
B). They are proving to not work as originally intended
C). There are hundreds of thousands of real documented side effects which include death.
D). Most have lost trust with the medical authority, as they have worked to cover up this entire event, and censor and smear any opposition to their prescribed narrative.

Listen. The war we are all in could not be more clear at this point. And the stakes could not be higher.

He we want to save ourselves, now is the time to fight back, not a year from now...

top topics

join