It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Toronto COVID-19 update. The Mayor Claimed Those Against Vax Are Spreading misinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: neutronflux

From a company with a shady history and we are trusting our health with Pfizer. I am more worried how Pfizer has now so much power?

Look who owns stock in Pfizer, who profits from Pfizer, who makes profitable patents for Pfizer. And how doctors are rewarded for dispensing profitable medicines.

In example.

Is Your Doctor Getting Paid to Prescribe You Pain Relievers?

www.healthline.com...

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, the first wave of the opioid crisis — which kills an average of 130 people daily in the United States — first started in the 1990s when doctors began prescribing more opioids.

The next wave was heroin, which pill-addicted opioid users turned to because it was cheaper. The latest wave is fentanyl, which Insys executives pushed company representatives to promote in predominantly rural counties across the United States.

They used tactics like showing up at medical offices before they’re even open to reach doctors early in the day to hype up their products and offer free trials and samples — all to reach sales goals on an addictive and potentially lethal product.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Lots of you are

Spreading misinfo that is!

Meanwhile, it's nice being an anonymous poster on the internet and not having to back up anything you say. Eh?

I have joined in on some of OPs other threads, I add the relevant info, to get no reply..why should I bother?

Accusing the OP of misinformation is "relevant info?" How is saying somebody with a different opinion than your own is "spreading misinformation" relevant?

Yes, why should you bother? Why did you bother in this case if you feel that way?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yet so many polticans, mayors are pushing these vaxs heavily what do they gain from this? is it because they care about our health?

Their supporters and talking heads are dying left and right. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that everyone is pushing the vaccine now.

The Anti-vaccinated are the poster childs for the Darwin Award of this century and it’s barely begun.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

A few years ago doctors who were rewarded with bribes to push a drug were arrested in Canada amazing how time files and that has being forgotten.

Their profits would be worthless if their patients continued to be sick from the side effects.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The Anti-vaccinated are the poster childs for the Darwin Award

You mean those who are vaxed are the poster childs for the Darwin Award?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: underwerks

The Anti-vaccinated are the poster childs for the Darwin Award

You mean those who are vaxed are the poster childs for the Darwin Award?

Or maybe, it's you lot?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Cop out? Why we mandating this damn vaccines again?

What part of me saying I don't agree with the mandates dontcha get?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

What part of me saying I don't agree with the mandates dontcha get?

Quote where I posted any claims what you believe or don’t believe concerning mandates.

Actual context of the end of my post…

Ok. What is the actual death rate and numbers of those tested positive with covid for vaccinated vs unvaccinated? And the actual number of those that passed? And those two groups compared to pre-vaccine data?

I'm not dying on any cross over this,

You wouldn’t have to if you cited realizable and accurately weighted data?

information keeps changing,

———————-
As is. I really want to know what the logic is behind the vaccine mandates. As in asking anyone who does or doesn’t agree with me.
edit on 8-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed and added what I forgot before getting reply happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join