It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Dumbest Mask Sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This was a thread that was inspired in me by one started by Metallicus regarding a student at Rutgers who was suspended for not wearing a mask during a virtual class. It made me think, and I responded with a post detailing some of the mask idiocies that I've seen, about how dumb people can behave with this whole mask business. So, in good fun because there's always something fun in simply shaking ones head at the lunacy around us, please share with some of your "DUMBEST MASK STORIES" (echo echo echo) It sounded more dramatic in my head. Proceed...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Motorcycle riders with a face muzzle and no helmet always blows my mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I did not actually see it myself but, my Mom said she saw a man wearing a Depends (incontinence diaper) at the grocery store as a mask in west Texas- LOL. It was early on in the rona days.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Showed up on the scene of a MVC. The guy was leaning on the back of his car with a mask on. I walked over to check incursion in the passenger compartment. This guy had surgical masks taped to every vent in the car.

edit on 8-9-2021 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You mean like with a handkerchief, gaiter, or rag? That one I get and has been around awhile, long before CV was a thing. Keeps the bugs out of your teeth.

Or do you mean with a medical type mask? Because that's a symptom of a mental deficiency.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

We dont have motorcycle riders without helmets in California, but I always laugh at people driving in cars with the windows rolled up and their masks on. I see it as a low level intelligence indicator. You just know they are in for a rough time, come winter.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Haha! That's a good one! Haven't seen that one...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

I did not actually see it myself but, my Mom said she saw a man wearing a Depends (incontinence diaper) at the grocery store as a mask in west Texas- LOL. It was early on in the rona days.

Lord, I knew I was going to like this thread. I'm a Texan so this does not bode well for my state.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IncognitoGhostman

Showed up on the scene of a MVC. The guy was leaning on the back of his car with a mask on. I walked over to check incursion in the passenger compartment. This guy had surgical masks taped to every vent in the car.

Haha! Probably had the AC on too...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Oh, We were heading into the grocery store and some real Einstein came out the door.
He took is mask off, then put it right in his mouth and started going threw his pockets .

For some reason he decided that his mouth was the best place to hold his mask while he dug around in them pants pits.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I've seen people with crocheted masks.
I could see right through them..

And no, they were not giving the middle finger to mask lovers.

I also saw my daughters volleyball and softball coaches wearing masks on the field and pull them down to yell.
edit on 8-9-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

We dont have motorcycle riders without helmets in California, but I always laugh at people driving in cars with the windows rolled up and their masks on. I see it as a low level intelligence indicator. You just know they are in for a rough time, come winter.

I'm also in Cali so I haven't seen the motorcycle thing, but the car thing you described I see all the time. It really blows my mind...honestly.

Because I have not yet contributed, I'll share one that a friend told me in Venice Beach. A couple standing on the corner, both wearing masks...kissing. Hahaha!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Lord, I knew I was going to like this thread. I'm a Texan so this does not bode well for my state.

You gotta love it; we have all types. Never a dull moment.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Oh, We were heading into the grocery store and some real Einstein came out the door.
He took is mask off, then put it right in his mouth and started going threw his pockets .

For some reason he decided that his mouth was the best place to hold his mask while he dug around in them pants pits.

I love these times. It's never been so easy to identify the truly stupid. Though, as an aside, in (possible) defense of that person he may have been one who realizes what BS this all is and simply, as I have done many times, thrown his mask on only to complete the in-store transaction.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I've seen people with crocheted masks.
I could see right through them..

And no, they were not giving the middle finger to mask lovers.

I also saw my daughters volleyball and softball coaches wearing masks on the field and pull them down to yell.

Crocheted masks! Hahaha! Well, at least they're not letting Covid stunt their creativity. Also, I love the ol' mask pull down. That makes sense. One governor came out recently (can't remember who) and said that people at restaurants should leave their masks on and only pull them down when putting food into their mouths, then pull the mask up again while chewing. Hot date idea #1!

link   
Come on guys, use your imagination. These are dull.

link   

This was a thread that was inspired in me by one started by Metallicus regarding a student at Rutgers who was suspended for not wearing a mask during a virtual class. It made me think, and I responded with a post detailing some of the mask idiocies that I've seen, about how dumb people can behave with this whole mask business. So, in good fun because there's always something fun in simply shaking ones head at the lunacy around us, please share with some of your "DUMBEST MASK STORIES" (echo echo echo) It sounded more dramatic in my head. Proceed...

Seeing kids running around at my local playgrounds in 85 degree heat...

Restaurants requiring masks to enter only to have them immediately removed to eat...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Seeing kids running around at my local playgrounds in 85 degree heat...

Restaurants requiring masks to enter only to have them immediately removed to eat...

Speaking of kids...here's one of my favorites. I love it when I go into a supermarket (you know, places like WholeFoods here in LA where are you're most likely to see this), but you see these young, hip parents wearing their masks, and their children aren't!!! Geee...parent of the year much.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Fishing in the middle of nowhere, guy on a small trout creek on a portage between lakes, about 100-125 yards from the portage to the creek, nobody around. Another, a guy in a boat on a lake in Haliburton in the middle of the week, no other boats, no cottagers, no brains!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
at my local shoprite. the guy had a plague mask on

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join