It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed / Trial of accused 9/11 mastermind restarts, days before 20th anniversary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I found this article on the front web page of The Times of Israel newspaper. Actually I totally forgot about this guy as its been a long time. What is really sad are all those stories about the towers and planes were faked along with the Pentagon. Sad but true that many were aware of this was going to go down before it happened. That includes my former neighbor, Ted, from Greece. Hes a teacher.

Trial of accused 9/11 mastermind restarts, days before 20th anniversary

CUBA (AFP) — The prosecution of alleged September 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four others restarts Tuesday, just days before the 20th anniversary of the attacks, stirring new hopes for justice and retribution. Mohammed and his co-defendants, who have been locked up at the “War on Terror” prison at the US naval base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for nearly 15 years, will appear in the military tribunal here for the first time since early 2019. But after a 17-month halt due to the coronavirus pandemic, the proceedings appear likely to continue where they left off, mired in the defense’s efforts to disqualify most of the government’s evidence as tainted by the torture the defendants underwent in CIA custody.
a

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Tell us what Ted told you please?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Ahh yes that old 9/11 bugaboo, just in time to take the heat off the Afghanistan debacle, or turn it up to inferno depending on what is and isn't released.

Considering this news also from Israel. It could mean nothing or we could see reprisal attacks depending on how militant these escapees are

www.timesofisrael.com...
Israeli troops patrol along the security fence in the village of Muqeibila, near the northern West Bank city of Jenin, on September 6, 2021, following the escape of six Palestinian security prisoners from an Israeli prison. (Jalaa Marey/AFP)
Manhunt for fugitives continues into 2nd day, with troops searching around Jenin
By TOI STAFF
Authorities scramble for clues, answers as escaped inmates evade massive manhunt
Six security prisoners escape from Gilboa Prison in northern Israel
Police on high alert over possibility of attack by escaped Palestinian prisoners
Behind prison escape, reports indicate a farcical litany of Israeli blunders
By TOI STAFF
Zakaria Zubeidi said allowed into cell with other 5 escapees day before jailbreak, blueprint of prison was available online, and watchtower guard slept through the whole episode
In this photo provided by Israel's Prisons Service, Israeli security personnel inspect a cell after six Palestinians escaped through a tunnel the Gilboa prison in north Israel, on Monday, September 6, 2021. (Israeli Prisons Service via AP)
Judah Ari Gross
AnalysisHigh-profile jailbreak exposes holes in prison security, sparks copycat fears
Security officials believe fugitives exploited structural flaw in prison escape

abcnews.go.com...

Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba -- Twenty years after 9/11, the trial of the alleged mastermind of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, is set to resume once again after a series of delays, including the coronavirus pandemic.

Mohammed will be joined by four co-defendants in pretrial proceedings as a new judge presides over the military commission nearly 20 years after 2,977 people were killed at the World Trade Center, Pentagon and Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

The moment is primed to create headlines as the legal process resumes not only days before the 20th anniversary of the attacks, but also less than two weeks after the U.S. military completed its chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan.

It is also fraught with a sense of justice delayed for years, charged battles over whether civilian or military authorities should try the cases and of course, the fight over the infamous Guantanamo Bay complex itself, where a number of those swept up in the war on terror were held indefinitely.

Also at issue is how much the public will learn and when. With concerns about classified information, images and transcripts from the courtroom, while in public view, will be tightly controlled and the proceedings could be halted for national security reasons. After this pretrial phase Sept. 7-17, another pretrial continuation is set for Nov. 1-19.
edit on 7-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's so Slo Joe can have something to brag about..........He sure as hell can't brag about that train wreck of a son. Nor can he brag about his political career, he's just a teat sucker.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This is actually very interesting. I have not heard anything about 9/11 in years! Now all of a sudden it's resurfaced like herpes. They've announced that their going to release the suppressed documents on 9/11 (which was a thread on here that mostly agreed was bunk since they're not going to suddenly come out and say...hey, ok guys, we did it).

Then there was a movie on 9/11 that suddenly is constantly in my top suggestion on NetFlix, though I've never watched anything about 9/11 there. And now this.

Why is this topic suddenly returned to the forefront?? Those that pulled this off should have been more than content with their victory (and yes, they did win that one, 20 years later and it's all but forgotten in the mind-control machine).

So my question, one which I pose to you all, is why?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

This is actually very interesting. I have not heard anything about 9/11 in years! Now all of a sudden it's resurfaced like herpes. They've announced that their going to release the suppressed documents on 9/11 (which was a thread on here that mostly agreed was bunk since they're not going to suddenly come out and say...hey, ok guys, we did it).

Then there was a movie on 9/11 that suddenly is constantly in my top suggestion on NetFlix, though I've never watched anything about 9/11 there. And now this.

Why is this topic suddenly returned to the forefront?? Those that pulled this off should have been more than content with their victory (and yes, they did win that one, 20 years later and it's all but forgotten in the mind-control machine).

So my question, one which I pose to you all, is why?

It is likely has benign origins because the media is hyping the 20th anniversary, but this won't keep certain factions from using it to their complete advantage and manipulation.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I find interesting how despicable after the blunder in Afghanistan the administration of the democrats wants to bring back 9/11, I think is offensive to those that lost family in that horrendous day.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Sounds like they're building this guy up to more than what he was?

I thought Osama Bin-Laden was the "Master Mind" of the 9-11 attacks.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I find interesting how despicable after the blunder in Afghanistan the administration of the democrats wants to bring back 9/11, I think is offensive to those that lost family in that horrendous day.

It's also horrible that President Biden is endorsing the crowning of Taliban's new leadership on Sunday Sept 11, 2021.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Just another part of joe's 9/11 propaganda attempt.

Too bad it had to include such a disastrous evacuation.

I guess joe thought a parade just wasn't good enough.

Thanks joe.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ted and I spoke weekly in 2001 and he never said sheet. He also knew I had Fed contacts. So not from him but from his wife at our fence in August of 2001. Ted was a Chemical Engineer working for one of the huge USA chemical companies and was in charge of a Plant in Kansas.

Actually a high paying gravy job. Wife said that he quit because hes afraid to fly and wants to become a school teacher yet just months later they are on their way to the 2002 Olympics in Greece and annual trips also. Afraid? I thought that was odd.

So when 911 happened I submitted my report to my POC who sent it to the FBI.
edit on 8-9-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So did I. Cave man II

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Agree and good question

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link