It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I am similar. I do still find this stuff interesting, and sometimes fun to ponder.
What if this was used very exclusively, to create a few new patsies in key areas

Super charged Havana syndrome
edit on 7-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
It’s interesting to ponder how something like this could be used in humans.
My first thought was could this be used to help depression, bipolar or other mental dilemmas, instead of using the medication that attempts to increase dopamine levels.
Exciting times that we are living in.

Well if this study also works in humans, it seems like you could magnetize an area like a city, maybe with the help of cell towers, then people would feel an artificial happiness living there.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Graphene oxide and ferritin are the building blocks for the neural net they want to inject everyone with thus the push for both the injections and 5G rollout. Nothing short of nuclear war was going to stop either program or the Covidiocy which was the prerequisite to control human activity. These technocrats have decided they no longer wish to share the planet with 7 billion useless eaters. This is WW3 but nobody is going to announce it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

My first thought was could this be used to help depression, bipolar or other mental dilemmas, instead of using the medication that attempts to increase dopamine levels.

Well if this study also works in humans, it seems like you could magnetize an area like a city, maybe with the help of cell towers, then people would feel an artificial happiness living there.

You will own nothing and still be happy

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What a way to stop mass protests and riots.

Just turn on the %G thing and we will be like zombies all hovering around the tower.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: IndieA

You will own nothing and still be happy

Not this guy.

I will remain free and happy.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I am still pondering why so many of these bio tech virus lab experts suddently died in the 2000 by accident, suicide or just....died. Anything to do with such research...or..or...covid vaccine related maybe? Anyways..something scared them...or should never see the light of day.

Have a read HERE

edit on 7/9/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Me too . the problem is we are going to be easy to spot not hanging around the 5g towers

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: sciencelol

That is interesting. I've heard a good amount of fringe thinkers (in other words people who believe certain things that even conspiracy theorists think is a bit out there) saying that the injections contain nano tech that will ultimately be used to control people. Though I don't posit this is true, it certainly won't in any way dissuade those already inclined to such thought.

If not this injection then maybe the 6th or 7th booster. As many as it takes.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: chr0naut

He knew what was about to come, and in a stealthy manner, alerted those who were culpable, that they were rumbled.

Quite a brilliant thing, really. Now if we can only interpret bidens slurred illiterate jabbering, we may have the whole truth.

One can hope...

And he also pushed the vaccines.

And he said it would just go away, for months, even while it was killing hundreds of thousands of Americans, and there was no sign of it just going away.

So, if he knew beforehand, he'd have to be one of the major conspirators behind it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join