It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tough choice for Ontario teachers. Vax or spend hundreds weekly doing 2 PCR tests.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That's a good question. They claim they need to test the phlegm.
But they also have a mouth saliva test
Looking at where they rub it, it's the closest spot to the brain you can get.
That first vid I posted shows the difference between cotton swabs and the test nasal swabs when rubbed onto meat.
Cotton leaves no trace, the swab leaves particles that break off into the meat and dissolve.
The swabs are sterilized in a known highly cancerous carcinogen. I can't remember the name.
The whole gd thing is beyond sketchy.
another video

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

They need to strike asap.

Our government is also running ads heading off any arguments for exemptions.

Link

"Generally speaking, there are very few acceptable medical exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination," said the CPSO statement. One exemption is a confirmed and documented severe allergy or anaphylactic reaction to a previous dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any of its components that cannot be mitigated. The second is a documented and diagnosed episode of myocarditis/pericarditis after receipt of an mRNA vaccine.

Another exemption that anti-vaxxers might seek is the human rights exemption, where they claim they have their own beliefs that the COVID-19 vaccine is wrong for them and they object to subjecting themselves to the vaccine. That claim is not supported by human rights legislation.

People laugh at the Nazi reference, but this is how it starts.

Thankfully, we have TONS of guns per capita.
edit on 9/6/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What is that weird fiber thing on those test kits? is that goes into people's nose and heads? i wonder if maybe that is what is maybe making some people ill?

edit on 6-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Lol..holy crap.
"You can be exempt if you've already gotten it!"

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: MykeNukem

Lol..holy crap.
"You can be exempt if you've already gotten it!"

Right?

I'm hoping this mess get's our PM voted out. He's a complete sell out just like Biden.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Mandroid7

What is that weird fiber thing on those test kits? is that goes into people's nose and heads? i wonder if maybe that is what is maybe making some people ill?

My guess? Some kind of rat worm lung parasite.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ontario used to be so nice and normal when I was growing up in Detroit. Our friendly neighbors to the north, mild mannered folks, no need for a passport to go to Canada. God how times have changed!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

We have some in power whom seem to have an agenda or interest but that interest isnt on us nor do they care about us or our health.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Ontario used to be so nice and normal when I was growing up in Detroit. Our friendly neighbors to the north, mild mannered folks, no need for a passport to go to Canada. God how times have changed!

Yup.

Much like California, Ontario is now run by Liberals.

I'm glad I'm in Northern Ontario where we just ignore them.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: discordantone

OK, you got me.

What in the heck is "post-nationalism"?? Is that "polispeak" for anarchy? Or something else, entirely?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyiI find it odd how they are relying a swabs test

i find it deeply suspicious, and that's why i have never, and will never, submit to a swab test. not going to happen. ditto the 'vaccine' that isn't. the whole caper is a stinking pack of lies. pandemic my ass.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am worried on the side effects and how many teachers will quit?

even before this i know friends have hoped that a lot of teachers would be leaving teaching, and that just maybe this would end the teaching position shortage, so that they would finally be able to find permanent teaching positions after years of waiting. in some cases teachers have been waiting over 30 years for positions other than supply teaching. so really teachers leaving will have no real effect since there are far more teachers than jobs in Ontario. which of course means that teachers leaving in protest will have no effect at trying to make them change that policy. and when it comes to the teacher's union, it doesn't really work "for" teachers, but is just another set of "bosses" they must bow down to and obey.

there is one thing that especially Americans need to pay attention to, which i bet many have actually completely missed with this issue. this is also a fine example of socialized medical care. you may notice that this needed medical procedure is not covered by the socialized medical system.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

you might recall the requirement for passports to cross the border was demanded by the US government, after 9-11. and you are right Ontario used to be a nice place, but too many years under liberal governments have done great damage, just as liberal governments have damaged Canada as a whole. just like their democrat cousins do in the US.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

one question this should be bringing up is why? why does an unvaccinated teacher need to be constantly tested, where someone who is vaccinated does not? if they believe constant testing is necessary, so be it, but BOTH the vaccinated and vaccinated should be being tested for the same reasons. in fact if anything it is the vaccinated that should be tested, since IF the vaccination works, they are far more likely to spread the virus. since they are supposed to be less likely to be as badly effected by the virus, and thus less likely to know they have the virus. and are thus more likely to spread the virus like a ton of typhoid marys left to freely wander around spreading it. only testing those who are the ones far more likely to know that they have it is completely pointless.

we know as a scientifically proven FACT that the vaccines ONLY are supposed to stop the person from getting as sick from the virus, and are just as able to get the virus and spread the virus as someone who has not been vaccinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join