It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tough choice for Ontario teachers. Vax or spend hundreds weekly doing 2 PCR tests.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Unvaccinated Ontario school staff required to take two COVID-19 tests per week

Not really a choice. No one can afford hundreds of dollars of PCR tests weekly. This is totalitarianism. This is authoritarianism. This is worse than China. Hell, it's worse than Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed to be an Ontarian. Seriously. On top of that, the vax developed for the original 2019 strain is highly ineffective (about 40% effective in recent Singapore study) against the new variants like Delta, Lambda, Mu, Epsilon. What a joke.
edit on 6-9-2021 by munchinschorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Do you still think that the mandates have anything to do when the "virus" or protecting 0ublic health or anybody's wellbeing?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn
Unvaccinated Ontario school staff required to take two COVID-19 tests per week

Not really a choice. No one can afford hundreds of dollars of PCR tests weekly. This is totalitarianism. This is authoritarianism. This is worse than China. Hell, it's worse than Nazi Germany. I'm ashamed to be an Ontarian. Seriously. On top of that, the vax developed for the original 2019 strain is highly ineffective (about 40% effective in recent Singapore study) against the new variants like Delta, Lambda, Mu, Epsilon. What a joke.

Ok, a few things. 1) Before your thread I had no idea what to call a person from Ontario, now I know. 2) Didn't the Nobel Prize Winning inventor/discoverer of PCR come out and say that it was completely useless and unintended as use as a test for Covid?

I really don't know how people can't see through all this. It's like some dystopic sci/fi novel that everyone is reading while we're shouting at the top of our lungs...it's Non-Fiction (I see dead people, soylent green...it's people!...and on and on and on).

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

What the hell is on with the Teachers's Union? Or in this case it might as well be the Teacher's Onion, since it is a parody of a real union. I'd stop paying the assclowns any dues if I was a teacher.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yeah canada seems to be neck and neck with australia in the totalitarian sprint right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I dont its about control. I dont think a majority of teachers will be for this.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Well they do have a Liberal government. And someone that mentioned "Build Back Better" a year ago or so.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
yeah canada seems to be neck and neck with australia in the totalitarian sprint right now.

Aaaaaaa-greed. Right now I have those wily Aussies ahead by a nose.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
to further what HawkEyi said.... Our Prime Minister also declared Canada the first post-national state back in 2017. So, by definition, our own government is not calling all the shots for the country.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

Hell, it's worse than Nazi Germany.

Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Are they even PCR tests?
They look like a cancer particulate delivery system covered in nano graphene.
....graphene also found on masks

pcr test webm

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Are they even PCR tests?
They look like a cancer particulate delivery system covered in nano graphene.
....graphene also found on masks

pcr test webm

Oh, graphene is on masks? Lovely. You know, it seems like they're going to get us one way or another. I listen occasionally to a guy name Jeff Rense (a bit out there), but he and his guests swear that there are foreign particles/object in the swabs used to test with. They say to not get tested if possible and if not to never stick the swab deep inside the nose. Man...I'm tired.

PS: And don't try persuading me with your position whilst hitting me with that Blue Steel look of yours...you sexy bastard!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am worried on the side effects and how many teachers will quit?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am worried on the side effects and how many teachers will quit?

They want the ones who resist to quit. They want obedient teachers who fall in line to teach our children to also fall in line.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yeah. Graphene was found on the masks too.
I believe it was all the Chinese mfgrd ones.
Interestingly enough, breathing the crap causes lung capacity issues.
teachers mad graphene found on their masks.
I've got tons of those videos too, as well as confirming with my own mask I had.
It was all those nano worm threads(no pun intented)
worms
Debatable whether it's graphene or some parasite though.
(Anti ivermectin much?)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

So those who are vaxed how many of them will get sick with issues? winter is going to be a long one....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You know for a virus that goes into your lungs why cant they test with a blood test? if the lungs are infected the blood will be sick as it shows its fighting an invader.

I find it odd how they are relying a swabs test that goes all the way to your brain? what does the brain have to do with the virus when a virus is in the lungs?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

So those who are vaxed how many of them will get sick with issues? winter is going to be a long one....

We will never hear if they do, that’s not narrative worthy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join