It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC reports two more infant DEATHS following experimental COVID injections during clinical trials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

What is relevant is the massive number of events reported for in this same system (that allows anyone to report events) these jabs as compared to all events reported for all other vaccines combined over the last 31 YEARS.

The CDC does investigate every case the is inputted as serious, and the number ends up being much smaller after they actually check.

The problem with VAERS is actually most likely with just this one vaccine. With other vaccines no one but professionals have used it, and 99.9999% of the population didn't even know it existed. Now with COVID it has really blown into a extremely political and controversial situation with how the Goverment has been handling it all, and so yes, I don't trust the data like I would other data from other vaccines put in over the years.

I do trust the CDC investigating each one that needs to be looked into though, so I guess it is a start and not an end be all data to use.

edit on 8-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I do trust the CDC

Really?

That's all I need to know, if you actually trust the CDC, then your opinions are not worth even reading.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Really?

That's all I need to know, if you actually trust the CDC, then your opinions are not worth even reading.

Thanks.

Wow, talk about context manipulation... What total BS you pulled off there as you pull 3 words out of context and ignored what my post was about.

I said that I trust the CDC is investigating the serious cases reported to get to a credible number. You and others see VAERS as some system of truth around all the lies and GUESS WHAT, it is run by the CDC, so how can you trust it and not trust a single thing about the CDC?

edit on 9-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Wow, talk about context manipulation...

Not at all.

Anyone who trusts anything - anything whatsoever coming from any government or quasi-government agency (like the CDC) is just beyond help.

To quote Metallica - 'Nothing Else Matters'.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

To quote Metallica - 'Nothing Else Matters'.

Well don't ignore 90% of my post and then generalize the little you do reply to, just not good conversation.
I don't trust 100% everything the CDC says or does most likely well under 50%, same with the Government. It is all very situational.

But how can people say they do not trust the CDC at all, but then put 100% faith in VAERS and defend it as the God's honest proof when the CDC runs and owns VAERS too...lol you can't make this crap up...

When I said I have trust the CDC is managing VAERS correctly as they should you pull the oh that is all I need to know, BS...lol

That is one hellhole you created if you you can't trust anything... "Nothing Else Matters" MFer...geez

edit on 9-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

But how can people say they do not trust the CDC at all, but then put 100% faith in VAERS

Excuse me. I never said anything even remotely like that.

I simply am comparing the historical numbers that are in the VAERS system.

If the verifiable fact that the number of adverse events and deaths is more, for this one jab in just a years time, than the combined numbers of all jabs combined over the last 31 years doesn't tell you there is a freakin huge ass problem here, then you are [deleted so I won't get banned).

When I said I have trust the CDC is managing VAERS correctly as they should

Are they. I've seen many many reports of VARES reports just disappearing.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I simply am comparing the historical numbers that are in the VAERS system.

Are they. I've seen many many reports of VARES reports just disappearing.

My point is you can not compare. I have already said that with other vaccines it was professionals that used VARES to report and the data is good, now you got 10 million people with political biases on many sides that have access to it and are sure the hell using it to push their narratives.

The CDC investigates the cases and the numbers that end up being true are much smaller, so don't believe any of it, don't really care.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

My point is you can not compare. I have already said that with other vaccines it was professionals that used VARES to report

Proof, or you are simply making it up.

From what I know, anyone being able to report has always been the case.

Also, the vast majority - for all others previously, as well as these current experimental jabs, have always been done mostly by professionals.

So, again, you are just making things up so you can dismiss the current VAERS numbers, otherwise, you'd be faced with the destruction of your illusions. I know it is uncomfortable, but man up for gods sake!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So, again, you are just making things up so you can dismiss the current VAERS numbers, otherwise, you'd be faced with the destruction of your illusions. I know it is uncomfortable, but man up for gods sake!

Who even knew what VAERS was before it was politicalized it during the pandemic, come on, think about it for a min.

Who even cared about it too before? I'm not dismissing, I'm saying that the CDC verifies each serious case, which is the correct thing to do. You just want VAERS to be correct...

Either VAERS is correct or the CDC is correct after looking into each case, remember CDC controls both, so you can't suggest VAERS is correct and the CDC is lying...lol

I know that is what you think and it is illogical, so I guess we just give it time as your "really" truth will come out right?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Most likely More children under age 12 will die from the vaccine, than would have died from Covid-19, if parents are dumb and careless enough to let them get injected with these brand new drugs.

Tragically sad to even contemplate.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Who even knew what VAERS was before it was politicalized it during the pandemic, come on, think about it for a min.

Many people, I did...

What makes you ass-u-me that just because someone hears about it that they will automatically go out and start adding entries?

That is a rhetorical question of course, we all know it is your TDS that makes you think that...

Who even cared about it too before?

Irrelevant, but... about the same as care about it now. Unless of course you think that just because we are discussing it here that it is all over the MSM - hint: it ain't.

I'm not dismissing,

Actually, you are, and continue to do so.

I'm saying that the CDC verifies each serious case, which is the correct thing to do.

Yes, it is... too bad they are well established and known liars, and no one who has half a brain believes anything they say, about anything, ever (my apologies for the sideways reference to your disability).

You just want VAERS to be correct...

No, that is just your TDS again, causing you to lie and/or obfuscate, anything to avoid confronting/challenging/destroying your illusions.

Either VAERS is correct or the CDC is correct after looking into each case,

False dichotomy much?

remember CDC controls both,

I know, I'm the one who pointed out the large number of reports that are disappeared...

so you can't suggest VAERS is correct and the CDC is lying...lol

Rotflmao

a) No one ever said it is correct, all I've done is maintain that it is an indicator, and the fact that the number of adverse reports for less than one year for this one jab is more than all others combined over the last 31 years is ... let's just say, I consider it to be extremely damning, and I consider your inability to comprehend this is... unsurprising, considering...

and

b) The CDC is a legal fictioon - but anytime anyone speaks for them, they are lying. Every. Single. Time.

I know that is what you think and it is illogical,

So, since you continue to be completely and utterly wrong about your silly ass-u-me-ptions, who is being illogical?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join