It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC reports two more infant DEATHS following experimental COVID injections during clinical trials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
CDC reports two more infant DEATHS following experimental COVID injections during clinical trials

The CDC released more data in their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) today, and it included two new deaths of infants age 2 and age 1. While none of the COVID injections have emergency use authorization for children under the age of 17 yet, there are ongoing trials with children being injected with the experimental shots as young as 6 months old. One of the infants who died was apparently in a Pfizer trial, while the other one was apparently in a Moderna trial. VAERS ID 1255745 involved a 2-year-old baby girl in Virginia who died 5 days after she was injected. The VAERS entry appears to be made by a family member who laments that the child’s death “was going to happen anyway,” apparently repeating what health officials were telling them, and that they would probably claim her death “had nothing to do with the shot.”

nexusnewsfeed.com... /

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Sep 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

The CDC released more data in their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) today, and it included two new deaths of infants age 2 and age 1. While none of the COVID injections have emergency use authorization for children under the age of 17 yet, there are ongoing trials with children being injected with the experimental shots as young as 6 months old. One of the infants who died was apparently in a Pfizer trial, while the other one was apparently in a Moderna trial. VAERS ID 1255745 involved a 2-year-old baby girl in Virginia who died 5 days after she was injected. The VAERS entry appears to be made by a family member who laments that the child’s death “was going to happen anyway,” apparently repeating what health officials were telling them, and that they would probably claim her death “had nothing to do with the shot.”

nexusnewsfeed.com... /

These people sleep at night? They just go home, kiss their wives, rub there own children on the head and then doze off? How?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

If this is true do you think they are insane enough to enforce this on the public?

Thousands of dead babies would be a recipe for vigilante justice. I would not want to be a Pfizer or Moderna officer / executive for sure if that scenario happened. Holy Crap.

(post by Scrutinizing removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
At this point its genocide

They know its not safe, its mass murder

Whats the new slogan??

Kill your grandchild to protect your great gran?

This IS NOT SCIENCE so please stop saying youre following the science, you're following insane psychopaths

edit on 6-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I highly doubt they are using kids that are 'likely to die anyway' in their trials. That would be foolish for so many reasons. This is so sad. Aside from extreme comorbidities, there have been essentially zero infant and child deaths from COVID-19. Several states have zero even including comorbidities. Let's be real, there has been an article for every minor with covid death in the MSM.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
These people sleep at night? They just go home, kiss their wives, rub there own children on the head and then doze off? How?

Demonic influences car sear a person's conscience, even override all common sense. It's sort of like rabies. In Romans 1, God refers to it as being given over to a reprobate, or debased, mind, and they start doing all the wrong things, in a robotic, mindless fashion: it won't register they're alright with doing evils on others they would not accept, themselves. There's also an element of explosive vanity, psycho narcissism, in the reprobates, that think themselves above all others, too, hence others expendable. It's like the devil, who wanted to have a throne, above God's. Evil becomes the norm. This can also result in evil, mass hysteria, as happened to pre-WWII Germany.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Breaks my heart.

No wonder Google/Twitter/Facebook kept deleting videos showing sweet little children being injected by nurses/doctors during the trial.

Most were Black.

The poor-looking Moms were likely paid large sums of money to potentially sacrifice their children...$50 or $100.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What parent allows their six or twelve month old baby to be an guinea pig in an experimental vaccine trial? I have more disdain for them then for the industry people.
edit on 2021 9 06 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
What parent allows their six or twelve month old baby to be an guinea pig in an experimental become trial? I have more disdain for them then for the industry people.

See above your post. A desperate one.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
I highly doubt they are using kids that are 'likely to die anyway' in their trials. That would be foolish for so many reasons. This is so sad. Aside from extreme comorbidities, there have been essentially zero infant and child deaths from COVID-19. Several states have zero even including comorbidities. Let's be real, there has been an article for every minor with covid death in the MSM.

You're right. You wouldn't want children that were likely to die in your study, it would skew your results (and especially those results for which they are extremely careful to not show any negative consequences).

All I can say is, please dear God, protect the orphans in this their time of need.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What parent allows their six or twelve month old baby to be an guinea pig in an experimental become trial? I have more disdain for them then for the industry people.

Beyond the "payment", I am sure there are plenty of "virtue signaling" parents who want to shout to the world that they are special and virtuous.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Demonic influences car sear a person's conscience, even override all common sense. It's sort of like rabies. In Romans 1, God refers to it as being given over to a reprobate, or debased, mind, and they start doing all the wrong things, in a robotic, mindless fashion: it won't register they're alright with doing evils on others they would not accept, themselves. There's also an element of explosive vanity, psycho narcissism, in the reprobates, that think themselves above all others, too, hence others expendable. It's like the devil, who wanted to have a throne, above God's. Evil becomes the norm. This can also result in evil, mass hysteria, as happened to pre-WWII Germany.

Very well said. I think you summed up quite well the nature of narcissism, psychopathy and the complete lack of empathy that goes with it.

"...they're alright with doing evils on others they would not accept, themselves."

Right. You know, when it came out that Fauci had done all those cruel and terrible experiments on dogs, I thought he would be through. Nothing shows a person more evidently than someone who tortures animals (hell, how many serial killers started out that way?). Since we're such a dog loving society (though Americans seem not to have a problem leaving their service animals in war zone when we're done...started in Vietnam by the way), I would have thought people would have gone all Michael Vick on his arse, but no. Insert cricket noise here...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If this is true do you think they are insane enough to enforce this on the public?

Thousands of dead babies would be a recipe for vigilante justice. I would not want to be a Pfizer or Moderna officer / executive for sure if that scenario happened. Holy Crap.

If any of my family die from these shots, I will pay for the autopsy myself. God help the people involved, right to the top. I will not rest....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

See above your post. A desperate one.

I think there is a cold-hearted correlation here between child vaccine experiments and aborting even younger children.

The people who have NO problem with killing a 5 month old human fetus, probably feel more anger ("Why'd she die. What a setback!"), than feel compassion/remorse, when a 2 year-old dies from their experimental drug.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Beyond the "payment", I am sure there are plenty of "virtue signaling" parents who want to shout to the world that they are special and virtuous.

Or that they're fully embraced in the demonic act of Munchhausen by Proxy:

Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) is a disorder in which the caretaker of a child either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it appear as though the child is injured or ill. The term “by proxy” means “through a substitute.” Though MSP is primarily a mental illness, it’s also considered a form of child abuse.

This was what was written at the top of the page when I searched this to paste here. First of all, I'm tired of people calling evil a "syndrome". Ahhh, they didn't do something stomach turningly evil...they have a "syndrome". Secondly, it ends with "it's also considered a form of child abuse". Really? The children often are tortured in this manner unto death. The reason the person does this is for, wait for it, the attention they crave from others who bring sympathy as the child slowly dies. This is real.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

If any of my family die from these shots, I will pay for the autopsy myself. God help the people involved, right to the top. I will not rest....

Cheers - Dave

I started a thread on that subject which was as candid as ATS will allow. Hopefully widespread retributions will be avoided. Only the top decision makers (local-state-federal) need to be removed.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Same thing I thought.

And CDC doesn’t make input into VAERS… anyone can make a report into the system. It isn’t vetted or anything.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The CDC reported NOTHING.

Someone reported this on VAERS. It is not verified.

So your thread title is entirely misleading.

The source you link to is poorly written, as is the VAERS entry itself, both conflating all sorts of things, most specifically "via an unspecified route of administration. " Because if a child had died in the trials, they would already know it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join