It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argue with a Canadian about your greatest fear and I will tell you how to avoid it with Anarachy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: themightymerlin

Don’t be a raycyst! Puppies of all colors!😬

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

White and Black are eternal non-colors destined to compete.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Although considered non-colors; life would not be the same without them. Black clothes are my go to non-color.
Look we solved your anarchy conundrum- no anarchy, no problems.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Look at the unenlightened Merlin speaking in broken English with half baked metaphors. Tough as retarded nails online.

You speak of a reverence for violence and anarchy but I know for a fact you have never participated in either. Hollow man.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well, someone here is high.... And it ain't me.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Can I have "WTF does this have to do with Canada for $1000 ,please Alex."

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin
I feel as if the wrold requires a certain touch, I believe in violence. I Like acception. Everything. Good and Bad. It is all human construct. God sat this one out long ago.

This topic I am on about is not to be made about myself though rather, the surroundings we all encompass. Our sphere of influence is more than just an nWo Scheme or w/e it is. We are just discovering a whole lot more about our past. We know what is mostly coming for us too... The singularity whenever it is will be quite welcome, but much too late and probably on a moon base or what have you.

So, argue to me better than how we can reach the breaking point required other then anarchy against the direct purposes we need change.

My greatest fear? Anarchist. how do we stop them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join